OMG. I won a meet and greet with Rose McGowan. IN L.A!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww omg congrats ! I hope you have a super amazing time
smile.gif
! take pics and tell us how it went :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aw, that sucks. I wonder why it's taken them so long.

And pfft on Rose - she's a poor version of Dita... you can't email them and saying "I just want the trip, don't care for Rose"... ?

But then they probably wanna take pictures of you and her together. WTH is rose doing anyways? I know she ain't working...

Put some pressure on them!!! It will be a cool trip! If you or your parents have a friend who is a lawyer, have the lawyer send them a letter! Print a hard copy of the article so you have proof and keep all of your emails. (Sorry, it's the lawyer in me!)

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Put some pressure on them!!! It will be a cool trip! If you or your parents have a friend who is a lawyer, have the lawyer send them a letter! Print a hard copy of the article so you have proof and keep all of your emails. (Sorry, it's the lawyer in me!) oh thanks for the tip. The article isn´t in the magazine, but it´s on their website, stating my name and the friend that´s coming with me.So are you saying I could sue them if they cancel the trip? lol. Just kidding, but I would still like to know if it´s my actual right to ask for that trip since it was made official on that website and everything

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh thanks for the tip. The article isn´t in the magazine, but it´s on their website, stating my name and the friend that´s coming with me.So are you saying I could sue them if they cancel the trip? lol. Just kidding, but I would still like to know if it´s my actual right to ask for that trip since it was made official on that website and everything

I am not a lawyer in Austria, so I don't know your laws. That being said, print a copy of the webpage so that if it is changed or moved you will have a copy. They used your name for advertising their magazine on their website so you may have a right to the trip. Ask an Austrian lawyer.

Wow Andi, you are very lucky to have won this prize!!! Exciting huh..
claps.gif

I never thought these prizes are for real, most of the time I think it's just a magnet to atract new buyers, you know? I guess this is the real thing.

Do you have subscription to the magazine anyway? I also sometimes think the people who do have an advantage to win
stupid.gif

Back