Pacifica + Ipsy May 2013 - Deals, codes, and hauls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize that Pacifica is basically right next door! (the next state over, about 6.5 hours drive) my order shipped today and is estimated to be delivered by thursday! I'm more excited now!

Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just so you know, that Total Beauty coupon also won't work towards paying for samples or the Value sets (the other sets seem to be fine). So you can only use it if your non-sample, non-value-set items cost more than $50. But in regards to the ipsy coupons, I'd say go for the value sets if you see any you're interested in or just get some samples to play around with.
I was able to use the $50 off on my order of $62, and all of my items were either value sets (one was $18, the other $38) and samples.

Originally Posted by katcole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to get a second order Sunday, I got  2 emails but no code,just telling me they would be happy to hold my order for 72 hours. Thats ok becuase  I made out like a fat  rat  on my first order hehe.
Ha, I tried to do the same thing on Sunday! I was trying to take advantage of the body butter sale, but decided I didn't need them that badly lol.. is it bad that I totally would have bought them if the 10% did come though? 

My tracking says my order should arrive tomorrow, though it hasn't updated since it was accepted.. I'm still going to be excited though! 
11.gif

Originally Posted by l0ser_dust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was able to use the $50 off on my order of $62, and all of my items were either value sets (one was $18, the other $38) and samples.
I noticed some other girls on the ipsy forum were also able to buy value sets with that voucher, which almost made me get the voucher over stacking coupons, but I decided to play it safe.. I wonder if maybe you can't use it on a specific type of value set?

Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I noticed some other girls on the ipsy forum were also able to buy value sets with that voucher, which almost made me get the voucher over stacking coupons, but I decided to play it safe.. I wonder if maybe you can't use it on a specific type of value set?
I was just playing around with the shopping carts, but I wasn't able to use the voucher with the ones specifically value sets in their titles (the other sets that are under that Value Set link are fine, I ordered a couple of Take Me There sets the other day).

Originally Posted by l0ser_dust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was the $38 set you bought the California Star Jasmine Value Collection or the Fall in Love with Fragrance set? I tried alternating with each one and my voucher only worked with the Fall in Love with Fragrance set.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My order still says accepted in Portland but due in TX today. I hope it updates soon!
Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but tracking updated that it was the "big town" about an hour away at 3 am!  I hope the Pacifica gods smile upon me and it's in my mailbox today!  
smilehappyyes.gif

And I hope your order is delivered to you today, too!  Yaaaaay!

My order still says accepted in Portland but due in TX today. I hope it updates soon!
Ditto. Mine is due in Anchorage tomorrow but it's not uncommon for my stuff to update the night before. Hopefully your post office is just behind on updating! 

Originally Posted by Juicesnberriez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just sharing 
I did this and I got both eye palette and shimmer palette and all kinds of stuff-- even a diffuser for my bedroom. Now I want a diffuser for my living room!

Sadness 
icon_cry.gif

My order did not come.

Shipment Accepted
May 13, 2013, 2:42 pm
PORTLAND, OR 97208 

Expected Delivery By:
May 15, 2013 

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmationâ„¢

I got my order today too and now I'm going to purchase full size versions of Malibu lemon blossom and Hawaiian ruby guava.

Sadness 
icon_cry.gif

My order did not come.

Shipment Accepted
PORTLAND, OR 97208 

Expected Delivery By:

May 15, 2013 

Noooooo!!!!!  
y.gif
 that stinks!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sadness 
icon_cry.gif

My order did not come.

Shipment Accepted
PORTLAND, OR 97208 

Expected Delivery By:

May 15, 2013 

Noooooo!!!!!  
y.gif
 that stinks!
I know. Boo. I need your pics to lift my spirits!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my stuff in the mail today as well. So many goodies! My favorite solids I got to sample are the Tuscan Blood Orange, Island Vanilla, and Brazilian Mango Grapefruit. I don't like the Mediterranean Fig or the Mexican Cocoa (it smells like tortilla chips covered in chocolate to me haha). I am still on the fence about the Hawaiian Ruby Guava, though I am leaning towards liking it. I don't like the Coconut Pearls Lip Quench I got, but the Sugared Fig one is nice. Overall, I think I did pretty well for $15. 

I'm so jealous of those of you who have their orders already! I got a shipment notice on Monday morning. The tracking says that they just got the electronic notice yesterday, but there is no mention of them having the package. I hope it goes out soon, it only takes two days to get from Portland to Los Angeles, I just want to know when I can expect to get it.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my order today too and now I'm going to purchase full size versions of Malibu lemon blossom and Hawaiian ruby guava.
That Malibu Lemon Blossom is divine. I love that it even sort of smells like saltwater. I'm totally going to get the entire line (except the spray perfume, I prefer roll-on so I can keep it with me ALL THE TIME, haha.

Mine was supposed to have been delivered today, but its still in Tulsa! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe tomorrow. If not, at least I should get my Popsugar Box tomorrow to help with the wait, lol. and my zoya wont be here until Monday!

Back