Pacifica + Ipsy May 2013 - Deals, codes, and hauls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My island vanilla body butter came damaged.  The upper right part leaked inside of the box and all over the butter and it was half empty.  I sent them an e-mail so hopefully I can get a replacement.  It's very impressive how fast I got my order.  I ordered on Sunday and got it today and I live on the East Coast.  I opted in for free regular shipping.

That is a shame! I'm not sure you missed much product, though. Mine seemed a bit over half full, too and it wasn't damaged. :/ I also got my order super fast, too. Two days. When I saw the estimated delivery from Oregon (I'm in Ohio) I didn't think there was any WAY it would happen. I was pleasantly surprised!

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My island vanilla body butter came damaged.  The upper right part leaked inside of the box and all over the butter and it was half empty.  I sent them an e-mail so hopefully I can get a replacement.  It's very impressive how fast I got my order.  I ordered on Sunday and got it today and I live on the East Coast.  I opted in for free regular shipping.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sadness 
icon_cry.gif

My order did not come.

Shipment Accepted
May 13, 2013, 2:42 pm
PORTLAND, OR 97208 

Expected Delivery By:

May 15, 2013 

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmationâ„¢
Well, my tracking finally updated. More sadness.

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
May 15, 2013, 6:38 pm
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 

Expected Delivery By:

May 17, 2013 

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sadness 
icon_cry.gif

My order did not come.

Shipment Accepted
PORTLAND, OR 97208 

Expected Delivery By:

May 15, 2013 

FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 

Expected Delivery By:

May 17, 2013 

I feel ya. I ordered Friday, got a shipping notice on Monday, and the tracking only showed "Electronic Info Received" until now, and it's actually showing exactly what yours does (even the time stamp of 6:38, kind of weird).

I'm so impatient, I want to try out the Good Karma skincare set before I take the leap and get the skin care trio value set (http://www.pacificaperfume.com/value-collection/skin-care-trio-limited-edition-value-collection).

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sadness 
icon_cry.gif

My order did not come.

Shipment Accepted
PORTLAND, OR 97208 

Expected Delivery By:

May 15, 2013 

FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 

Expected Delivery By:

May 17, 2013 

Mine did the same, it's in Federal Way now too and was supposed to get to me tomorrow but now has an delivery date of Friday. At least our boxes can keep each other company before they head off again ;-)

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For some reason, the pic wouldn't embed in my post reply to your post. Stupid phone. So here it is. Lol sorry, some days the computer is MUCH smarter than me!

Ohhhh is that the Sea Foam face wash? Let us know how you like it. I'm placing my order tomorrow & I have it in my cart :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For some reason, the pic wouldn't embed in my post reply to your post. Stupid phone. So here it is. Lol sorry, some days the computer is MUCH smarter than me!

Ohhhh is that the Sea Foam face wash? Let us know how you like it. I'm placing my order tomorrow & I have it in my cart :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I will!  I am going to finish the facewash I'm using now (I have about 1/3 of it left), but I'll update once I start using this one.  All of the reviews I've read of the Seafoam are positive, so I have high hopes!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will!  I am going to finish the facewash I'm using now (I have about 1/3 of it left), but I'll update once I start using this one.  All of the reviews I've read of the Seafoam are positive, so I have high hopes!
I am crazy about the wash. All the Pacifica is organic and vegan and all that, and the seafoam cleanser has coconut water in it! It has a light foam and a very fresh feeling. You feel clean but not stripped. I enjoy mine very much. A little goes a long way, too. You only need a very small dot to wash your whole face and throat. 

My order is going to be here today! I'm so excited! I really didn't order much, but I did get a few sample tins so I'm ready to see which scents I like. I didn't like either of the scents of rollerballs we got in our Ispy bags so I'm hoping that I like some of their other ones.

Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My tracking looks the same.. and the package didn't come either =( 
Mine didn't come either! AND the tracking has not updated. What's up with that?!

Hey ladies! Let's talk Pacifica! 
yey.gif

For anyone just joining this discussion, the savvy ladies over on the Ipsy May 2013 thread have figured out several discount codes for the Pacificaperfume.com website, that you can 'stack' and use together on one order!

The codes are:

freeship25 (free shipping on orders over $25)

Beauty20 (Ipsy 20% off code)

freequench25 (Free Sugared Fig lip tint on orders over $25)

There is a 4th code for an additional 10% off, that you can get if you create an account on their site, fill up your cart, log out or close the window, wait a few hours, and they will send you an email with a %10 offer if you come back and complete your order!

The codes go in the same code box area, hitting 'enter' after each code so that they are underneath each other. After you hit 'calculate', on the next screen don't forget to click the *free shipping* option to get your free shipping (if your order was over $25). I would make sure you enter the 20% off code BEFORE you enter the 10% off code you receive via email...I'm not totally sure but I think this takes more off your order this way. (Worth a shot anyway!)

I heard the website says the free ship code only works until around midnight tonight, so if you want to take advantage of that, do it soon! Also, I just heard they are having a body butter sale. You also get one free solid perfume sample for orders over $25, and two free samples for orders over $50.

Here is what my order looks like:

Quantity Product Unit Price Total Price
1 0042003 - Island Vanilla Take Me There Set $18.00 $18.00 1 0062622 - Color Quench Lip Tint - Sugared Fig $7.00 $7.00 1 0052003 - Island Vanilla Reed Diffuser $16.00 $16.00 1 0057108 - Brazilian Mango Grapefruit Solid Perfume - .1 oz Sample $2.00 $2.00 1 0057112 - Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume - .1 oz Sample $2.00 $2.00 1 0057104 - Mexican Cocoa Solid Perfume - .1 oz Sample $2.00 $2.00 1 0057105 - Tibetan Mountain Temple Solid Perfume - .1 oz Sample $2.00 $2.00 1 0057103 - Island Vanilla Solid Perfume - .1 oz Sample $2.00 $2.00 1 0057136 - Waikiki Pikake Solid Perfume - .1 oz Sample $0.00 $0.00 1 0057137 - Hawaiian Ruby Guava Solid Perfume - .1 oz Sample $0.00 $0.00     Products Subtotal:  $51.00     IPSY you got 20% off your order!: -$7.78
    Free Lip Quench with Purchase: -$7.00
    10% Off for Completing Order: -$5.10
    SELECT FREE U.S. GROUND SHIPPING: $0.00
    Total: $31.12
Thanks again ladies!!  I am huge Pacifica fan and this was great to know...I SAVED $$15.00 nice!  I wish all would let you stack up codes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my order *should* be out for delivery today! So excited. I didn't order a ton, 6 samples, and a full size Malibu Lemon Blossom body butter (samples were out of stock and I REALLY love lemon) and my free lip quench. My cravebox is also scheduled for delivery today so I should have something awesome to come home to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Super hyped! I got my shipping notice yesterday around 3PM and it's already estimated to be here tomorrow with Priority Mail!! Can't wait to try everything out.

I was just playing around with the shopping carts, but I wasn't able to use the voucher with the ones specifically value sets in their titles (the other sets that are under that Value Set link are fine, I ordered a couple of Take Me There sets the other day). Was the $38 set you bought the California Star Jasmine Value Collection or the Fall in Love with Fragrance set? I tried alternating with each one and my voucher only worked with the Fall in Love with Fragrance set.
It was the Fall in Love set. I also ordered a Coconut Nectar value set with the rollerball, lotion, and lip product, and the rest of my order was samples. Can't wait to try them and see what I fall in love with!

I'm supposed to receive my order today. 
smile.gif
 I'll upload pics once I receive my package! I just ordered a whole bunch of perfume samples (whatever was for sale).

I got my order today! My body butter is definitely full...and it had a silver tab over the opening inside that I had to pull off before I could use it.

I got my order,I was very dissapointed.
icon_cry.gif
 The tins were tiny,nothing much in them and most STUNK. I was so pumped about the Tuscan Blood Orange body butter we got  from Ipsy but even my sample of Orange didn't smell good. The face kit was tiny. The seamfoam smelt amazing, the face cream stunk. A little goes along way thank goodness because there isnt a lot of product in those tiny tubes. The lip balm took 3 applications,But hey it was free right.

I paid around $20 for the face kit, lip balm,4 or 5 samples,that was less the actual price of the  face kit,all the rest was free.

The packaging was  very pretty but not impressed with the product.

I do like the feel of my face from the face kit though.

My products were gassy lol  when I pulled the foil they shot product and air out so becareful when you open the tubes. I lost some from squirting out.

I got my order today, too. I ordered the bronzing lotion that was sent out in the Ipsy bags because I didn't get that in my bags. I love the way it smells, but it doesn't do anything. I thought it would make me look a bit darker, but it didn't seem to at all. At least it smells really good, lol. The lip balm smells good, too. The color is okay, but I feel like if I use too much, it might be a bit dark for me. The Blood Orange soap smells just like the lotion did and I love that smell! I haven't used the soap yet to see how I like it though. I was pretty happy to see the amount of product in the sample tins. I got 8 of them, I think. Some I like and some I don't. There was one that I thought was just Awful! It may have been the Waikiki one, but I can't remember and they're in my car still because I'm at work. I really liked the Brazilian Mango Grapefruit (I'm guessing on the name, but I think thats right.) I actually rubbed some on my wrists so I'll see how long it lasts. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my order.

Recieved the first of my two Pacifica orders today! 

1. Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes - These smell amazing! Very much reminds me of suntan oil which is fine by me! Unfortunately they leaked all over the rest of my order so the actual wipes don't have much moisture left in them. I will be contacting Pacifica about a replacement.

2. Lip Quench in Blood Orange - Smells juicy! I didn't notice any difference in my lip color but it feels great!

3. Lip Quench in Coconut Nectar - Smells like coconuts. Again, no difference in lip color.

4. Lip Quench in Sugared Fig - Smells nice, I like it. This one actually leaves a nice hint of color. 

5. Waikiki Pikake solid sample - I really like this one! It reminds me of another scent but I can't figure it out. I can't wait to layer with this one! 
smilehappyyes.gif

5. Mexican Cocoa solid sample - I definitely smell the cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, & almond. A very warm scent. I feel like baking cookies now for some reason... 
chef_smiley.gif

6. Tibetan Mountain Temple solid sample - This smells like Vick's Vapor Rub to me. 
blink.gif

7. Spanish Amber - LOVE! I can definitely pick up the sandalwood & amber. This is going to make a sexy basenote in my layering experiments. 
add_twinkle.gif

Back