POPSUGAR LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BOX

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i purchased the NM box and I will buy this one as well. i have a problem :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> we'll see what the november box looks like, i may cancel my monthly sub and only buy these larger boxes

Quote: Originally Posted by MichiChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm hoping the beauty items in this year's holiday box are minimal. If there are makeup items they never seem to work for my super, super pale skin.
I'm super pale, too (generally the lightest shade in foundations, etc)...but I can and will find a way to wear even the brightest colors when it comes to color cosmetics...but I haaaate when subs send face products (foundation, concealer) because they are always too dark for me. Always.

But yeah, still hoping for limited beauty products because I get so many of them, my stash is huge, and I want something different!

I'm super pale, too (generally the lightest shade in foundations, etc)...but I can and will find a way to wear even the brightest colors when it comes to color cosmetics...but I haaaate when subs send face products (foundation, concealer) because they are always too dark for me. Always. But yeah, still hoping for limited beauty products because I get so many of them, my stash is huge, and I want something different!
So do I!! Hate hate hate it when they sent out concealer, tinted moisturizer, or foundation. In my case they are always too light and they make me look ghostly. I am trying to resist to but this box but I am weak lol

I'm super pale, too (generally the lightest shade in foundations, etc)...but I can and will find a way to wear even the brightest colors when it comes to color cosmetics...but I haaaate when subs send face products (foundation, concealer) because they are always too dark for me. Always. But yeah, still hoping for limited beauty products because I get so many of them, my stash is huge, and I want something different!
And then we will just continue to be trading buddies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Quote: Originally Posted by missemiee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm super pale, too (generally the lightest shade in foundations, etc)...but I can and will find a way to wear even the brightest colors when it comes to color cosmetics...but I haaaate when subs send face products (foundation, concealer) because they are always too dark for me. Always.

But yeah, still hoping for limited beauty products because I get so many of them, my stash is huge, and I want something different!
And then we will just continue to be trading buddies
smile.gif
lol Absolutely! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone else think we'll get a spoiler tomorrow like we did on the Monday before the NM box went on sale:D??

Quote: Originally Posted by MichiChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone else think we'll get a spoiler tomorrow like we did on the Monday before the NM box went on sale:D??
I hope so! I'd better get ready to pay right away so I don't miss it this time.

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No spoilers yet?!
I haven't seen anything; I'm watching this thread and hoping someone will post ... I didn't get the spoiler email for the NM box.

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't seen anything; I'm watching this thread and hoping someone will post ... I didn't get the spoiler email for the NM box.
I'm dying here!!! Desparately hoping for a spoiler. I fly out to NY from the west coast on Wednesday morning so I am going to take my laptop with me so I can buy this box during a layover. Argggghhhh I am hoping for a good box. 

I don't necessarily think that there will be a spoiler. IIRC, there wasn't always a spoiler posted for the special edition boxes ahead of time (weren't the sunglasses for the men's summer box only "spoiled" to try and push sales after the box was released?) I think that after the success of the Neiman Marcus box, PopSugar might think they have these limited edition box sales in the bag and may not release a spoiler unless they have to, lol. The hype has already built for this box as an alternative to the Neiman box without a spoiler. Just my two cents. (But honestly, I too would like a spoiler before purchasing!)

PS didn't release a spoiler for the holiday lux box last year.  I don't expect spoilers for this box this year. 

The holiday box last year was the first special box. It wasn't all that great, but each box has gotten better.  That box contained:

• Expensive french hand soap
  • Epicurin (sp?) body lotion
  • a lipstick/nail polish duo (deborah lipman, i think)
  • An ugly metal purse from Style Mint
  • A tarnished gold cuff (think Wonder Woman)
  • A box of unique chocolate bars

I can't remember anything else.  I think the box is worth the risk, personally.

Back