POPSUGAR LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BOX

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this box is going to be super popular. Popsugar knew what they were doing by selling the NM box first.   i'll be glued to my phone/computer tomorrow to buy this!

Well they do call it a "Holiday Box" isn't that neutral?? And they didn't put any religious type items in it last year....I wouldn't expect they would this year either.
I meant that it would be nice to have two! I like both Christmas and neutral theming. Sorry I wasn't clear :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anybody got any ideas of what they want to see in this box? I really have no idea what to expect what with the regular boxes and the Neiman Marcus box I have no clue what could be in it. All I know is I would like more fashion items then beauty.

I'm thinking maybe: a wallet or makeup bag Something shiny, like a highlighter for the face or a quality lipstick in a plum Stud earrings Perfume Nice moisturizer Peppermint bark What else?

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm thinking maybe:
a wallet or makeup bag
Something shiny, like a highlighter for the face or a quality lipstick in a plum
Stud earrings
Perfume
Nice moisturizer
Peppermint bark
What else?
I want a really nice pair of gloves or a knit hat (either for this or the regular sub). I love your wallet idea...I would really like a wallet with lots of slots for cards or a nice neutral useable clutch, maybe with some sparkle (not like last years though!)

I don't think last year's box was very holiday-related (I could have gotten the same box in August), but since they are calling this one "holiday" I am hoping there is more stuff of the peppermint-bark variety!

I would also like some limited edition holiday value set of some kind. I would love an Urban Decay liner set or the Guy Bourdin Nars blush set, but that is probably too lofty.

Most of all: nothing lavender!! I got lavender soap and lotion last year and it is so not my scent.

I wish they would publish a time for this box to come out. Hopefully they'll have a lot of them, but I think demand for this one might be pretty high so I just want to make sure I order it!

I would love it if they included a nice chunky infinity scarf! Im also hoping they avoid the fiasco that happened last year with their first luxury box. When I received my box the glass bottle that contained the soap was broken and it was a complete mess to clean up!

Love the sparkley wallets and yes for chunky infinity scarf!! I'm wearing mine right now from last winter and it's getting pretty trashed. I was also thinking about something fitness related like gym headphones, sweet water bottle, cute sweat towel or something? I'm a gym rat so always love new stuff to make it "fun." That may be more appropriate for January's NY's resolutions though.

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the sparkley wallets and yes for chunky infinity scarf!! I'm wearing mine right now from last winter and it's getting pretty trashed. I was also thinking about something fitness related like gym headphones, sweet water bottle, cute sweat towel or something? I'm a gym rat so always love new stuff to make it "fun." That may be more appropriate for January's NY's resolutions though.

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want a really nice pair of gloves or a knit hat (either for this or the regular sub). I love your wallet idea...I would really like a wallet with lots of slots for cards or a nice neutral useable clutch, maybe with some sparkle (not like last years though!)

I don't think last year's box was very holiday-related (I could have gotten the same box in August), but since they are calling this one "holiday" I am hoping there is more stuff of the peppermint-bark variety!

I would also like some limited edition holiday value set of some kind. I would love an Urban Decay liner set or the Guy Bourdin Nars blush set, but that is probably too lofty.

Most of all: nothing lavender!! I got lavender soap and lotion last year and it is so not my scent.

I wish they would publish a time for this box to come out. Hopefully they'll have a lot of them, but I think demand for this one might be pretty high so I just want to make sure I order it!

Some great ideas here! I would love something for the gym too like headphones, towel, anything new to keep me motivated. 

A Holiday box should also have some festive items and warm & cosy scarves, gloves, hats, socks are always good.

I would really like some organizational things like fancy to do lists, nice blank cards, etc. I love stationary stuff.

I also don’t like strong smelling soaps, lotions, perfume, so if anybody’s listening- Please find some unscented products that everyone can enjoy! 

I’m pretty sure I will order the box, unless I hate the spoiler, I didn’t care for the throw in the NM box.

I have been on the fence about PopSugar for a while and would love to try the holiday box (although I can't wrap my head around paying $100 for anything that I didn't pick myself, yikes.). I've been refresh-stalking the PopSugar page and no updates yet. 

I got all excited thinking the box was on sale but not yet and the preview was for the fall box not the limited edition box.

Same here !! I've checked the site soooo many times since I woke up this morning. My guess is it should be up for sale in about an hour :)

I received an email that my above post was given Reputation .. What does that mean ? I'm new to this and it's the first time I've heard of this so not too sure what it means .

Back