PopSugar Must Have February 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume they either reserved some boxes to promote to new subscribers, or more spots freed up after people who used the January coupon are in subscribing.

I finally made the cupcakes last night and they were so good! They are already gone. I used Oreo cream (whipped) as the frosting. Amazing.
Ha ha! I made them last night also! Not very good instructions, I don't recomend following them, makes the mixing adding butter process turn into a lengthy time.
I added a mashed banana to the mix and then 5-6 chocolate chips to each cupcake. Whipped up some cream cheese frosting. The Hubby went nuts, ate three before I could finish the dishes!

I assume they either reserved some boxes to promote to new subscribers, or more spots freed up after people who used the January coupon are in subscribing.
Well, it Looks like they are now choosing what box to sell to whom. I purchased a January box with the 1/2 code on the 16th. Then read a few days later it was sold out, On the MORNING of the 19th the $10 blogger codes came out, and I stopped in here to find that February was reportedly sold out...... I went to the website and ordered and sure enough, it told me that I would be purchasing the March box, I checked the waitlist with the hope there would be cancelation. Popsugar took my money the next business day and still says that they are sending me a March box.

Aweheck, I've been wait-listed before and they usually don't take the money until the month of (or I guess now, the month before) the box. It sounds like you may have been charged for the February box. It's worth contacting them to find out for sure. They're customer service has been very speedy lately.

I just re-subbed and the email didn't say anything at all about the Feb. box not shipping to me. I've already been charged too.

I wish I had read this thread first, :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

In the olden days of PSMH (when they sold out regularly and had waitlists), they would charge me at time of purchase even if I had to wait to the next month. I'm guessing it goes back to that now. 

In the olden days of PSMH (when they sold out regularly and had waitlists), they would charge me at time of purchase even if I had to wait to the next month. I'm guessing it goes back to that now. 
I have sent email to them. I don't want an old Jan. box that was on sale, nor do I think it's fair to not state on the website that the current month is sold out or waitlisted, something of that nature. 

Maybe their policies have changed, but they never charged me 30 days or more before a box shipped in the past. 

Ha ha! I made them last night also! Not very good instructions, I don't recomend following them, makes the mixing adding butter process turn into a lengthy time.

I added a mashed banana to the mix and then 5-6 chocolate chips to each cupcake. Whipped up some cream cheese frosting. The Hubby went nuts, ate three before I could finish the dishes!
Lol boyfriend sat down with 3 on one plate. They were gone in the blink of an eye. I followed the directions exactly and they turned out good unlike those cookies. And seriously guys.... Oreo filling frosting.

I have sent email to them. I don't want an old Jan. box that was on sale, nor do I think it's fair to not state on the website that the current month is sold out or waitlisted, something of that nature. 

Maybe their policies have changed, but they never charged me 30 days or more before a box shipped in the past. 
It actually does say it, but in very small text--it's easy to miss! Here's what it says on the page where you click "Add to Shopping Bag"

"The February 2015 box is sold out. Your subscription will start with the March box, which will arrive in March 2015."

Hi everyone,

Just an FYI to PSMH newer subscribers that I have been posting some of the new PSMH items that are not my thing on ebay. If you're interested in taking a look, search for my username on ebay: (removed, not allowed)

Some of the things I'm selling include the slouchy winter hat that just came in Jan. with the technology gloves from last winter, lotion, picture frame, crusher straw hat, and more. I'm cleaning house and trying to purge what I've decided are not my cup of tea....or items that I already have a ton of and will never get around to using (i.e. - the lotions.)

(Admins, not sure if this is the right place to post this announcement, please let me know if not here, where I should be posting this. Thanks!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

Just an FYI to PSMH newer subscribers that I have been posting some of the new PSMH items that are not my thing on ebay. If you're interested in taking a look, search for my username on ebay: (store name removed, not allowed)

Some of the things I'm selling include the slouchy winter hat that just came in Jan. with the technology gloves from last winter, lotion, picture frame, crusher straw hat, and more. I'm cleaning house and trying to purge what I've decided are not my cup of tea....or items that I already have a ton of and will never get around to using (i.e. - the lotions.)

(Admins, not sure if this is the right place to post this announcement, please let me know if not here, where I should be posting this. Thanks!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
@@katerdpher51 Thanks for asking! This post should be in the buy sell trade section.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Got the email for the discount. I was definitely curious. Took the bra quiz. Made it to the end. Then it asked me what size I wear. Medium. Mostly medium etc. um. Odd. Large. Sometime xtra large? What? So I choose what I can which isn't quite right. But go to enter my email. I'm already registered. Awe man. So now I log in. Oh yeah. That's right. It's not a plus size company. Or it doesn't offer larger sizes. Thanks for the $20. Glad it wasn't part of my box value

Yay - I am also showing pending and that the next shipment is March. It's hard having zero spoilers.

And yet you're letting the post sit there, unedited.
Yikes.

I have been in private communication with several admins including Reija and OpheliaDiFranco about this. Some excerpts from our conversations:

Reija said: "Thank you for asking. It's actually against the rules. You can list the items in the Buy Sell Trade area. You can add your ebay link to your signature but you can't ask people to visit the store. Hope this helps!"

Later, OpheliaDiFranco PMed me about it, and I told her that I had already been talked to by Reija. I made the change as requested by Reija (by adding my link to my signature) and then asked: Do I have the ability to remove the post I made in the PSMH forum since it is against the rules, or is that the job of an admin? Thanks!

OpheliaDiFranco's response: IT would be the responsibility of the admin, but it doesn't really need to be removed.  This was just an FYI really.  If it was a purposeful violation, then it would be removed.  (There's a huge difference between not knowing what the rules are, and knowing the rules and still breaking them:) I didn't know if Reija sent you an e mail.  I saw that she responded in the thread so I just wanted to follow up with more info.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@TooMuchElectric - to what I can tell, as a general user, I do not have the ability to delete my own posts. Please advise if this is incorrect and I need to adjust something in my settings to be able to delete it. I'm confused to the rules as I'm getting conflicting information from various admins in the Private Message setting. Thanks for clarifying!

Latest posts

Back