PopSugar Must Have February 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can afford it, don't cancel. I really regret not getting that Target box too. But since you didnt get that on, consider yourself having saved $25. (Sorry, this is so unhelpful financially, but a girl deserves to treat herself.) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I tried canceling since i am on a no buy, but i think i got an error page and i forgot about it. Then i proceeded to forget about it for two days, i guess it is too late now. lol. I will get a treat then i guess!

When do they normally release spoilers? It seems a bit early, but I'm not sure when they normally get released.
I don't think pop sugar has released spoilers for monthly boxes recently, lately I think the full box spoilers have been coming from bloggers. I believe they ve been showing up the first few days of the month.  My guess is we ve got another week or so before anything comes out.  But since the box is sold out they don't really need any spoilers to get out so maybe even later.  I m excited for this box.  Its been so cold and dreary box full of surprises makes the day so much better lol

I hope for no clothing or books. I've never received a book from a sub that was anything remotely close to something I would care to read.

My February Dream Box:

Amazon book credit for one free book of my choice.

Beautiful piece of jewelry.

Bamboo cutting board for the kitchen

Nice eyeshadow palette

High quality milk chocolate

Does anyone know when it is supposed to ship?

Last edited by a moderator:
My dream box:

Simple stud earrings that sparkle

Gourmet chocolate

Daily planner with hours

Fitbit

Bite beauty agave lip mask
Oooh, the new Lorac "Unzipped" Gold palette would be a good eyeshadow palette to include for February! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

<hint, hint!, Thanks PopSugar! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />>

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you guys charged for Feb? I did a promo box for Jan and was confused if it auto renewed even though I clicked on gift. I e-mailed them and they said it did and I would get Feb but I was not charged yet so now I am not so sure...

I hope it's uh-mazing , it has to be !!! I'll be 30 this month! So I hope for a super good popsugar present! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Happy "purdy" thirty (I like that better than dirty thirty lol).  Hope its an awesome present to yourself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Were you guys charged for Feb? I did a promo box for Jan and was confused if it auto renewed even though I clicked on gift. I e-mailed them and they said it did and I would get Feb but I was not charged yet so now I am not so sure...
Look at your order page/subscriptions etc.. It should say next shipment date, and next payment date.  

If you clicked "gift" on the order, it should say next shipment February (or maybe March if they've processed your order already), and under next payment date it should say "NA".  If it says NA, your gift order did not auto renew and you wont get a Feb box.  

The month under shipment date typically changes to the next month once they've processed your order in the warehouse.. subscriptions list payment amounts/dates, gift orders list "NA".  

Look at your order page/subscriptions etc.. It should say next shipment date, and next payment date.  

If you clicked "gift" on the order, it should say next shipment February (or maybe March if they've processed your order already), and under next payment date it should say "NA".  If it says NA, your gift order did not auto renew and you wont get a Feb box.  

The month under shipment date typically changes to the next month once they've processed your order in the warehouse.. subscriptions list payment amounts/dates, gift orders list "NA".  
That's what I thought it was just odd since I e-mailed them and they said I WILL get a Feb box...

Back