Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something strange is going on. They took out this month's payment last week, but today they credited my bank the amount??? Did this happen to anyone else?

Why the heck does it seem like boxes aren't shipping yet. I think I saw only 1 or 2 of you ladies have their boxes moving. I still don't have a shipping label up on FedEx, and this is the latest it's been.
I don't have a shipping label made yet either but I'm trying to be patient because I'm not really super excited about the contents anyway. I usually have my box in my hot little hands by now. 

Also, the pink neon bag totally feels like a cheap version of the OneTruffle.com clear plastic beach bag that we received a few years ago in the summer LE box. I still use that one in my beach bag on a weekly basis. I love the black hat we received because it's so easily packable and still looks chic and I recently decided to part with my House of Harlow sunglasses from the same box. 

I can't find it on their website, and I'm too lazy to dig back through the January thread... but didn't they change their shipping policy? Separately from the February thing. I feel like they changed the date they have to ship by to the 20th or 25th? This might just be the new normal :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did you know they refunded you by checking your PS account or by checking your credit card? On my PS acct it shows my tracking is "processing" so am I safe?  Sorry this happened to you ladies. I hope it gets resolved and you get your boxes! 

how weird with the refunds. I didn't have this happen and just finally today got a shipping notice.

By bank notified me that I had a credit of 39.95. So I checked my popsugar account and it still says my next shipment is the March box...

Ok, So this is the response I received:

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologize for the confusion with your subscription. You were billed and refunded in error. No worries. You are still set to receive March's box. We will attempt to bill you again in the next few business days.

Best,

POPSUGAR Support"

...I'm having mixed emotions... :smilehappyyes:   :wassatt:   :laughno:

I dont understand why they would refund the money just to charge us again. That doesnt make any sense to me.

From my understanding, the billing for popsugar is automatic. Somehow there was an error which refunded people (including myself).

My charge went through and I was just now billed a second time. It is pending, but I am still mad.

I read that the Apple sites had problems for the first half of the day. May be a related problem

If you purchased your box prior to the first of the month, or you are an existing subscriber, your POPSUGAR Must Have box will ship by the 20th of the month, or the following business day if the projected shipment date is a holiday, or as otherwise indicated in your account. Please note, if your account was placed on a billing hold, you will be subject to further shipping delays. Your Subscriptions tab will initially display that your box is "pending" while your order is processing. When your box ships out, the "pending" message on your account settings will update to reflect your tracking information. All POPSUGAR Must Have boxes should arrive an estimated 5-10 business days after they ship. You will also receive an email with a tracking number so you can follow your package's progress.

I guess no later than the 20th for shipping <_<  

If you purchased your box prior to the first of the month, or you are an existing subscriber, your POPSUGAR Must Have box will ship by the 20th of the month, or the following business day if the projected shipment date is a holiday, or as otherwise indicated in your account. Please note, if your account was placed on a billing hold, you will be subject to further shipping delays. Your Subscriptions tab will initially display that your box is "pending" while your order is processing. When your box ships out, the "pending" message on your account settings will update to reflect your tracking information. All POPSUGAR Must Have boxes should arrive an estimated 5-10 business days after they ship. You will also receive an email with a tracking number so you can follow your package's progress.

I guess no later than the 20th for shipping <_<
I feel that my box will ship soon. My account says processing for march (and i was re charged last night). My account says april is my next box. Soo well see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel that my box will ship soon. My account says processing for march (and i was re charged last night). My account says april is my next box. Soo well see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I hope you are correct. Mine has been processing for a week and not even a shipping label created yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back