Popsugar Must Have May 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im leaning more toward a popsugar break after my last May box. I hope it's a good one! I would rather work on my wardrobe or save the money. I'm still going to stalk the forums though!
Today I realized how many popsugar items I use in daily life. I love this box and I wish I didn't because it hurts my wallet. Who am I kidding I'm addicted to popsugar. I love that one love body tonic spray.

I used to dream in blog! Cute. The whole switch over to this new site has really taken the fun from ease of use on a mobile phone. I finally can post again. Can't tell you how many I did a password request and still couldn't figure out how to log in or it wouldn't let me. Seems ok. Back to popsugar. I'm ready! Spoiler!!!! Someone get their box before mid May!

I used to dream in blog! Cute. The whole switch over to this new site has really taken the fun from ease of use on a mobile phone. I finally can post again. Can't tell you how many I did a password request and still couldn't figure out how to log in or it wouldn't let me. Seems ok. Back to popsugar. I'm ready! Spoiler!!!! Someone get their box before mid May!
Sorry to hear about the login troubles

I just got 2 referrals finally. Do you guys know if I'll be getting June free or would it be May?
If you are currently subscribed and haven't been charged yet for May, I'm pretty sure May will be the free one. Not positive but that's how it worked for me.

I'm on the fence abut the necklace as i don't really wear much silver and I'm not sure how it will "fit" with my ample chest.  I may end of swapping … just waiting to see it in person ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Read my mind. It's a pretty piece, and I know necklaces like that are popular. So I'm not upset about it being in the box at all, but I can tell right now it's not going to work for me. I wear the occasional piece of silver jewelry, but there's no way it's mixing well with my cans. It'll go in the gift drawer, but I honestly don't know who I'll give it to. 

Just had a chance to read through this thread and look at spoilers. I'm not a fan of that necklace, it will go to my sister. And, didn't we just get a necklace last month (Baublebar arrow necklace)? I also gave that to my sister. Aaaand, didn't we get a necklace the month before that? I love me some jewelry but I'm over the necklaces... other jewelry pieces would be appreciated.

I think I might stick around for June because...COCONUT! And I'll probably get in on that Summer Edition box but I might have run my course with regular Popsugar boxes.

Someday, I dream of being sent a lipstick palette! I keep hoping.
Ashley (MakeupTIA on yourtube) has me really wanting that stila cheek and lip one.  How amazing would that be?  And they have worked with Stila before...maybe in the summer LE box?

I did really like the Jane Iredale palette from the resort box. I didn't think the warm colors would work well on me but they're light and buildable. And the frosty gloss stays very well.
I really like this palette too. I had forgotten about it and took it out to use it again. The bronzer is a nice shade and looks natural. The eye shadow is a great base color or an all over color if I'm in a hurry. The lip glosses are great too. They make my lips really soft.This palette makes me want to try other Jane Iredale products.

Hmmm, I may like the May box better than April and use more of the items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back