Popsugar Must Have May 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full spoilers up on msa http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/05/popsugar-must-have-box-may-2015.html#comments

Most excited about the towel. Though I prefer the Turkish towel. I'm not sure about the vase until I see it in person. The necklace is cute but will get lost in my chest most likely. So I will swap that. I wish it was more than 1 piece of taffy! And come on, what is with the travel sizes now? Travel size drugstore dry shampoo? I'm happy to try it but popsugar is so much money I want full sizes. The shave cream will be fun to try out. But I wish it had come with a razor. I hate spending money on razors so getting one in a box would be a blessing.

Oooh I like this box! The towel is adorable. I like the necklace but I'm kind of on the fence about whether I'll wear it. 

The taffy looks pretty big so I'm ok with that. 

The shaving cream looks different and useful for summer, and I've never tried that dry shampoo before so that will be good for me.

The vase is cute. Maybe I'll get a nice silk flower (like an orchid) and put it in my office. It looks like it would be hard to clean but maybe I am just lazy like that.  

I love this box! I have some really fancy beach towels/blankets that are better poolside, but this one will be perfect for the beach, love the necklace, even though it will get lost in my cleavage I don't mind & it will be perfect with a bathing suit or bikini top. The vase is very cool. My house colors are mostly white, silver & blue, but if I don't find a spot for it, it's very giftable in that box. I'm excited about the shave cream too. I'm off sugar, so the taffy will go to my son & I'm just meh about the dry shampoo. I also don't like getting sample sizes in a box at this price, but over all the value of this box is great, the curation is summer-perfect. I'll use almost everything.

I know a lot of you are sick of them, but I hope we get a pretty, airy summer scarf next month!

I want a better snack. After not being able to just nosh on the basil last month, I was hoping for a bangin' snack this month.

Lol, seriously though, I think this is a fun box. I'm happy to see a home item in there.

I love love beach towels so this is a great addition to this box, actually makes the box for me!! Besides the towel, Ill use the shave cream & hubby always eats all my treats in minutes. The rest of the items will either be swapped or gifted -- I love that the necklace comes in a cute gift box, a total plus!!

Not a freat box for me, but that's okay. I loved last month. I'm taking a swapping break, but will be adding mlst of these to my swap/gift pile.

I dont hate the box . .. but I'm begging to hate psmh overall. I have had one too many bad problems with them lately I just received my April box wow! And I'm slightly underwhelmed by the box but I'm sure I will used to things out of it which is all I care about. And a note about the snacks I am gluten free so I always expect to not be able to eat the snacks but the past five or six months I've been lucky enough to eat them, except the basil last month I just planted it or started it. I will say I'm very happy that they are picking more natural food items as it is a surprise that I'm able to eat the food

Yesssss I love this box!  Every item is a win for me.  Can always use more towels, the vase is my style and goes with my living room décor, I have no boobs so I love the necklace, the shave cream is perfect since I finally used up the amazing smelling stuff from #NG03, I have somehow actually never tried batiste (not sure how it's possible, but it's true) so that's great too.  The only meh item is the taffy.  I'll buy myself something at the bakery specifically to make up for it, haha. 

I am very happy with this box!  I love that the towel is simple and graphic.  We have a pool so we can never have too many towels!

The vase is cute - again, I like how it is streamlined and not frilly.  

I'll have to see how the necklace looks on me but I have 4 nieces who would love it if it doesn't work for my chest.  

I have a bajillion cans of dry shampoo, but I do use them occasionally. I am putting together a "travel-musts" kit for my travel partner for our Europe trip next year so I can always put this in there for her if I don't use it.  

I don't use shaving lotion but am up for giving it a try.

Love the taffy!  Reminds me of being a kid (but hope I get a different color/flavor).

All and all - winner for me!!

When I see the necklace, it reminds me of the pen necklace that Joan Holloway wears around her neck in Mad Men.  

Am I the only one who thinks this might work in a decadent way for those of us who aren't as flat as the model in the spoiler?

I'm hoping I can wear it with layered with another necklace, like the PS Resort box long pendant.

Wahhhh I was in love as soon as I saw the vase!  I wonder if there are more colors...

Can't wait! Although, I don't know why they send boxes out early any more since no one can subscribe for them anymore. I mean, for that month.

Come to me, my Popsugar lovely!

I really like the towel and was hoping for one in the CFDA box so now I'm good either way.  It's a nice box and my niece will totally rock the necklace.  

I really wish I was getting this box. This happens to me every time I cancel. I would love to get a vase. Happy for you all though and can't wait to see pictures.

I'll wait until I get mine but it's a giant meh just on sight. I'm extremely over getting dry shampoo in boxes though. It's not meant for every hair type

While I love the neckalce, and the towel is cute – I’m still confused about the theme spoiler they released. What part of this box is “glowing skin”? I see “bright colors”, “fresh flowers” and “California sun” in the towel and vase, however I'm confused as to the last one. Am I missing something?

While I love the neckalce, and the towel is cute – I’m still confused about the theme spoiler they released. What part of this box is “glowing skin”? I see “bright colors”, “fresh flowers” and “California sun” in the towel and vase, however I'm confused as to the last one. Am I missing something?
The shave cream which is kind of funny if you really think about it. 

I'm guessing the "glowing skin" must be the shave cream because it's supposed to be super moisturizing since it uses aloe as a base instead of water.... maybe?

I'm just so happy it's not a tanning spray/lotion/towelette or a sunscreen. I was really thinking it would be, too. Whew! Dodged that bullet this month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back