PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked my account today since I haven't yet been charged for November and on my account it shows last box billed and shipped October and next billing and next shipment December with no mention of November at all....What??? 

I have been a continuous subscriber since last January with no cancellations.

Anyone else have this problem?

Before the big change, my box would have already been on its way by now. I used to be one of the first to get the boxes. I got my October box on Oct. 20. :angry:

Chicago folks... I got an email today from PopSugar.  Not sure how to do a screen capture and pasting the text isn't working for me... the gist of it is if you go to the Levi's store at 600 N. Michigan Ave and spend $150+ you'll get the November PSMH box free (while supplies last), starting November 7.  I'm happy to forward the email to anyone that has better Makeup talk skills than me so you can see it. 

That means spoilers in just a couple of days (assuming a Makeup Talker is also in the market for Levi's)! 

I checked my account today since I haven't yet been charged for November and on my account it shows last box billed and shipped October and next billing and next shipment December with no mention of November at all....What??? 

I have been a continuous subscriber since last January with no cancellations.

Anyone else have this problem?
Mine looks the same. Under shipments it lists October as shipped and next shipment as December, though I was charged today and see the charge under the "recurring payments" tab. Last month worked out for me without having to contact customer service, so I'm cautiously optimistic that it will work out this month, even though the website doesn't reflect what it should. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, it smells really nice too! I am considering buying the naughty one to burn with it!

On a happy note, PopSugar sent me an Illume "nice boxed candle" for my expired brownie from my second september box. It was probably in one of the past boxes, but I like candles and it is for christmas, so I am happy!
My nail decals were defective and I emailed them about it.  I had an email from Fedex saying that they are sending a package to me(clearly not my box) and I wonder if they are sending me the same thing.  That would be excellent :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My nail decals were defective and I emailed them about it.  I had an email from Fedex saying that they are sending a package to me(clearly not my box) and I wonder if they are sending me the same thing.  That would be excellent :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 I never got a fedex email, but I don't have a fedex account. I knew they were sending something, just didn't know what. 

For the people who have next shipment as Dec. Apparnetly, according to fb, that means your Nov. box is processed. 

I never got a fedex email, but I don't have a fedex account. I knew they were sending something, just didn't know what. 

For the people who have next shipment as Dec. Apparnetly, according to fb, that means your Nov. box is processed. 
Do you know the weight of the package by chance?  They could be just sending me a replacement pack of decals lol.  I candle would be much better.

no, I only signed up for fedex today, after I got the candle. The candle is pretty heavy though (candle wise), and it has a glass jar it comes in. It is on the Illume website. 

Well now that the Neimans box spoilers are out, hopefully there will be November box spoilers soon too!

Latest posts

Back