Popsugar Must Have Summer 2015 Limited Edition Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to grab this box. fun for me I don't mind if I don't like stuff between my mother and daughter and friends everything will be used

It says "Sold Out"?  How is that possible????

ETA, OK back to "maintenance"........hopefully, "Sold Out" was an error.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It says "Sold Out" again.  Man, they are having a REALLY bad week.  Glad I don't work there. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I wonder what's up or I wonder if what happened w/ CFDA (maybe similar practices were employed?) is effecting this box.

I'm going back and forth! Can't make up my mind! I better decide quick or I'll miss out!

With no spoiler I was really hesitant but couldn't resist. I feel like with my luck I'll miss out on a great box because every time I cancel or decide not to get any more boxes, some amazing ones come up.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  We'll see how it turns out.

I really hope I made the right choice by getting it. The wait is too long!

I just ordered this box. I have been with PS since Jan. of this year and this will be my first LE/SE box. I liked the stuff they put in last years summer box and hope the trend is similar. I live in the beautiful, but frigid and land-locked Vermont, so beach-type items are almost never used in my household. That being said, I know the summer box was a bit riskier than the fall box given my location. Still, I'm hoping for some great summery items and crossing my fingers it isn't another CFDA nightmare. 

I am more open to the idea now that they are offering refunds for the CFDA box BUT I would still like to see a spoiler .   Should we begin guessing how long it will take before it sells out.  I'm going with 48 hours...

I'll wait for a spoiler to decide if I get it. The burn of the CFDA box lingers, plus there are many more sub boxes now, so there's always a different one around the corner if the PS one sells out and I still want to treat myself. 

The resort box had a good spoiler (the Jane Iredale) so maybe this one will too.

Back