Popsugar Must Have Summer 2015 Limited Edition Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this box *might* be shipping soon...I have a Popsugar shipment in the "label created" stage on my FedEx dashboard, and it's coming from Gilroy. I thought it might be my June box, but my monthly boxes normally ship from New York now. Getting excited!
Wow, that is early!  Hopefully it does go out early and we don't have to wait until June 15th!

Woo, my package is on the move already, and it's 7.5 pounds! It has got to be the Summer LE box! I don't have an estimated delivery date yet, but I'm on the East Coast, so it probably won't arrive until the end of next week or later.
Me, too and I'm in CA.  Hopefully, I get it in the next couple of days!

West Coast gals what is your estimated delivery date?  This east coast girl has to wait until 6/10 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .  Can we please talk about the weight of this  box what in the world is in there summer bricks LOL.  Maybe a fun beach read... books are heavy. Let the guessing game begin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

West Coast gals what is your estimated delivery date?  This east coast girl has to wait until 6/10 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .  Can we please talk about the weight of this  box what in the world is in there summer bricks LOL.  Maybe a fun beach read... books are heavy. Let the guessing game begin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No ETA yet.  

Got my label created notice! Usually from the date it actually ships it takes 6-7 days to get to me here on the west coast. What in the world weighs so much? It almost HAS to be a book!

Looks like mine shipped yesterday, but I don't see an estimated delivery date.

I also caved and ordered the QVC box today becaue I can always use more sunnies and was about to buy more Youthmud anyway - everything else is icing!

I just hope the Summer LE box has different items from the QVC box and no beach towel, sea salt spray or Supergoop - I just have too much of these things from other boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box is on its way to MI-- IM Totally in for ALL summer stuff-- bring on the sea salt spray, self tanner, sunscreen , Turkish towels, a super trashy novel , etc . The summer box is always my FAV , I know that this one will not disappoint!! Bring on the spoilers.. YAY!!

No ETA yet.  
ETA updated to Friday. 6/5 but I am betting it's in my hands on Wednesday.  Fingers crossed!  I really hope the weight is NOT a book.  Although I am truly a voracious reader I am VERY particular about what I read - and I don't enjoy fiction. How awesome would a Kindle be? The basic ones are only $59 I believe so maybe not out of the question.... I already own the Paperwhite and the Voyage, but I can always use another to leave at work. A large beach tote or backpack that keeps sand out would be fantastic.  Also a personal, soft sided cooler would be great. I am taking the pink plastic pouch from the Spring? or March? box on it's first maiden voyage to the beach tomorrow.  Have to admit I am liking how much it holds and it's size as I was packing my beach bag today. The Wet Brush also made the cut for this excursion.  

ETA updated to Friday. 6/5 but I am betting it's in my hands on Wednesday.  Fingers crossed!  I really hope the weight is NOT a book.  Although I am truly a voracious reader I am VERY particular about what I read - and I don't enjoy fiction. How awesome would a Kindle be? The basic ones are only $59 I believe so maybe not out of the question.... I already own the Paperwhite and the Voyage, but I can always use another to leave at work. A large beach tote or backpack that keeps sand out would be fantastic.  Also a personal, soft sided cooler would be great. I am taking the pink plastic pouch from the Spring? or March? box on it's first maiden voyage to the beach tomorrow.  Have to admit I am liking how much it holds and it's size as I was packing my beach bag today. The Wet Brush also made the cut for this excursion.  
Hooray for spoilers this week.  Unless the weight is totally wrong I cannot imagine it not being a book.  What the heck is in there a rock garden?  I would love a beach tote, a nice sarong, that tarte sunscreen, some fun summery drinking glasses- margaritas anyone? maybe a picnic basket? An air conditioner please (lol jk) I m so intrigued loll

I broke out the necklace from the resort box today and I love it way more than I thought I would makes me even more excited for this box!  Hope we all get some amazing goodies that surprise us!  Its so funny to me when people who don't even know you pick out things you d never ever pick out for yourself and you end up LOVING it.  So fun!

Maybe the weight is liquid? Like a cocktail mix or something?

I didn't get this box but I hope for good things for all of those who did, esp after the CFDA box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my gosh I was not expected spoilers so soon!  Lucky u!  Thank you thank you!  I love the cuff and the weekend bag, the link for the last item wouldn't work for me but its ok.  This seems like a fun summer box!  So excited!  How do you like everything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back