Popsugar Must Have Summer 2015 Limited Edition Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to pass on this one I think. I haven't been thrilled with the last two regular PSMH boxes (my May box came today and nothing in it seems appealing) and the resort box was good but not great and while I didn't order the CFDA box, it isn't exactly making me want more PopSugar boxes in my life either. I'll save my $100 this time around, maybe I'll buy a Sephora summer favorites kit those always seem to come out around this time each year too. 

Got mine too.

I've never regretted getting a LE box .. I wouldn't gamble with more than $100 (and none of the more expensive ones would have been worth it for me).

I wouldn't pay full price for the monthly ones either. May was the last month of my Black Friday deal .. I won't subscribe to the monthly ones again unless I can get them for max $25.

So, I'm really excited about the summer box!!!

I get paid tomorrow, if it's still around then I will purchase it.  If it's sold out then I will trade some items if I see anything I like.  I'm not going to worry about it.

If we get a beach towel, I'm going to be mad!  LOL  I caved yesterday on this box.  I was going to grab a Golden Tote this month but their website crashed on tote day so I had the $$ budgeted already... so, hey, why not.  The last two summer LE boxes would have been a hit with me and I missed out on both of those so I hope this one is just as good (minus getting a beach towel!).

Its sold out!
Damn it! I also was going to wait until I get paid tomorrow to buy it, but I guess not.

Inevitably there will be someone who doesn't like/want the box and will sell it to me (I hope). Or I'll just try to trade for the items I really want.

I can't believe it's sold out already, especially considering the epic fail the the CDFA box was. Oh well.

If we get a beach towel, I'm going to be mad!  LOL  I caved yesterday on this box.  I was going to grab a Golden Tote this month but their website crashed on tote day so I had the $$ budgeted already... so, hey, why not.  The last two summer LE boxes would have been a hit with me and I missed out on both of those so I hope this one is just as good (minus getting a beach towel!).
Was that a spoiler somewhere or are you just guessing?  If we do get a beach towel, I'd love to get one of those giant towel for two ones that are more like terry cloth beach blankets, in a nice material/fun pattern.

If we get a beach towel, I'm going to be mad!  LOL  I caved yesterday on this box.  I was going to grab a Golden Tote this month but their website crashed on tote day so I had the $$ budgeted already... so, hey, why not.  
Off-topic but Golden Tote re-launched today with website improvements and it was the smoothest order and checkout process I've experienced since March 2014. 

I was traveling yesterday and thought if the box was available I  might bite but alas...not happening now since it sold out. I think I am burnt out on PS and need a break. Not feeling the May box and think I am going to cancel b/c I am not excited by the June spoiler.

I did sign up for the next Rachel Zoe box though. I wear that knot ring we received in the LE box last year (?) all the time and am wearing it as we speak!

WTF is with these boxes selling out so quickly? I usually buy all the $100 boxes, and you used to always have a couple weeks and now it's a matter of hours. PS really just keeps grinding my gears, and for the first time I'm contemplating whether or not I should continue subscribing, which sucks since I've been getting this box since they started :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh well, maybe it's for the best I missed out on this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that a spoiler somewhere or are you just guessing?  If we do get a beach towel, I'd love to get one of those giant towel for two ones that are more like terry cloth beach blankets, in a nice material/fun pattern.
We got a beach towel in the month box ... I've seen some cross overs from monthly boxes to LE boxes, so I'm just guessing.  

It seems like they often had the same kind of item in the monthly and the LE boxes .. so I wouldn't be surprised if it contained a beach towel. I'd love another one myself .. especially if it's higher quality.

Just don't need more clutches or scarves ...

I also ended up gifting myself the June box after all (and I got a tote which I was planning to skip ... no discipline here), but I love the sunglasses in the spoiler.

A little bluetooth speaker like this would be awesome!  I wish I could curate these boxes.  It would be a blast!

Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 1.41.02 PM.png

Back