Popsugar Must Have Summer 2015 Limited Edition Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
I love this box! I wish I had ordered two because some of those items will make really sweet gifts, but I'm not giving them up! Yay for a cute beach tote, finally! The tray is not for me & I'll probably gift the honey with some fancy french tea from OuiPlease, but I love everything else! Maybe I'm easy to please because I also really loved the Resort & CFDA boxes, but I'm happy : ) I wear those amazing earrings all the time! And that beach tote is going to get a lot of love. It looks huge! I hope we get this exact one with the shoulder straps. Perfection.

OMG. LOVE this box!!!! Super excited to get it and will happily trade for seconds since I didn't get a second one gor gifts. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (if anyone wants to trade that is.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love this box! I can't wait to get mine now. The only thing I'll probably end up trading is the bracelet..I apparently have huge wrists, and most bracelets don't really work for me.

It's really pretty though!

Maybe I can trade for another of the horn necklace from last years since I seem to have lost mine!

Whoa, great box!!! My love of PS le boxes is restored. I love that it goes with the theme of the resort box but is different items. That weekender is awesome! Super jealous.

This by far is my favorite LE box I've received. LOVE everything in it!

image.jpg

This by far is my favorite LE box I've received. LOVE everything in it!
Thanks for the pictures I can't believe people got this so fast!  How exciting I may be a tad jealous that mine doesn't come till the 10th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol SO fun.  Thanks ladies for sharing the goodies in this box hope you have some fun with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I guessed right on the smashball set, but this is a much more stylish version. I love it!  That is probably what was so heavy.  I am so glad it wasn't a book.  I like to pick my own.

The bag is great and definitely will get used.

Honey is always good to have around and anything paired with cheese is OK with me.

I am not sure about the bracelet.  I don't usually wear cuffs because I have really small wrists. I'll try it, though - I am fairly certain it will go up for trade.

The tray is cute but not my style.  I will probably trade or gift it.

Overall I am quite pleased!  

Argh so mad I missed this box, praying someone actually hates it and wants to sell it to me! Yeah right!

It's really looks great!

I am extremely pleased with this box! I was nervous because I was not a fan of last year's summer special edition - those glasses just were not my style at all. This one, however, I love everything! My husband and I are going on a belated honeymoon in a week so these items (especially the bag and the oil) will come in handy! I hope to have it in my hands right before we leave. The one item I am unsure about is the bracelet. While I loooooove it, it may not work for me, personally, because I have very short arms and thicker wrists :) If I decide that it's not for me, I am interested in trading for the half-moon pendant from the resort box. Either way, I am very pleased and thankful that I took the plunge on this one!

I'm kind of bummed. I dislike anything gold, so I won't be wearing/using the bracelet. I don't know where or why I would use a shimmer oil, I don't have any plans or need for it. The tray is cute, guess I could use it for jewelry or something and the bag is really nice . Honey I have from a local vendor and the paddle ball is not exciting. So for me, I basically spent $100 for a bag and mini tray. If the bracelet was silver, then It would be a really good box. Funny thing is most people I know don't wear gold either. 

This box turned out amazingly well! I didn't bite the bullet because of the CDFA box and I wish I had! I love it all :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually have that baggu bag in black already but wouldn't mind another one. It will go well with my 9 zillion other items in PSMH blue. Looooove Kendra so I am jazzed about the cuff, and the rest of the items are pretty cute too! Only bummer is more blue blue blue. I would have rather had the Eiffel Tower tray and different colored paddles to be honest, but I'll still use my blue things.

I actually have that baggu bag in black already but wouldn't mind another one. It will go well with my 9 zillion other items in PSMH blue. Looooove Kendra so I am jazzed about the cuff, and the rest of the items are pretty cute too! Only bummer is more blue blue blue. I would have rather had the Eiffel Tower tray and different colored paddles to be honest, but I'll still use my blue things.
I'm with ya on the tray.

It's a great box in my opinion .. it really feels like they gave some thought to its curation and I'm glad there's no towel or sunglasses.

Just got mine .. and I'm a huge fan of the sailor - nautical theme. The bag is great!!! Love it. The tray fits well with the theme and it's really cute. I'm not sure what I'll use it for, but I like it. Love the oil .. I can't wait to try it. I think the cuff is super pretty, but I'm not sure if I can wear it. It just feels awkward on my arm. I hope I can make it work. I won't eat the honey, but my kids will ... and they will love the beach toy. And it fits so well with the bag which will replace my cheap ikea beach bag .. we live by the Pacific, so it'll get used a lot. And I'll feel so much fancier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm very glad I bought this box!

really wish I 'd been able to order this box  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  Heard about it too late to nab one!  Would love to buy one if it isn't a fit for anyone that doesn't care for it.  IM me.

Back