PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on Instagram and looked for pics of the bag. If it's a decent size, I'm really excited to get it. It will make a super cute clutch for casual summer days!

@@jbird1175 It says on the info card they chose them for their office locations so sadly no variation!

But the Tarte, Olive Oil, and Necklace all said they may vary from box to box! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@@jbird1175 It says on the info card they chose them for their office locations so sadly no variation!

That's the theme I was looking for. Thanks for posting. I figured there had to be some significance to the cities selected. 

I'm bummed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The necklace is gorgeous, just not my style...I imagine I can Ebay the whole box & get my money back...Maybe I'll feel differently once I have it in my hands.

Thank you! So, there are variations on the necklace, eh? I really like that turquoise horn necklace but I might be OK with a variation as along as it's still a horn necklace. I was looking at one this weekend at Nordstrom Rack actually but refrained from buying it. 

http://www.69jewels.com/collections/horn-necklaces

The part about the necklace varying scares me! I want that necklace and no other .. it's so pretty!

Also, I really wish Popsugar had gone with a tote from Samudra instead of another canvas clutch. We got one from the Resort box, it's really weird they went with a really similar one as one of the main items in this box as well. Oh well, lesson learned.

People are talking about receiving the necklace but with a white horn on the gold chain. I haven't been able to find a picture though :/

I believe the variation for the necklace should be for the color only, not the style. The link on MSA shows the possible colors. I would be okay with the green or turquoise, but and not really digging the dark blue or white.

http://www.69jewels.com/collections/horn-necklaces/products/vintage-horn-on-thick-necklace
Oooh. I would love white or turquoise! I'd be OK with the blue or green but fingers crossed for white or turquoise! 

Also, I really wish Popsugar had gone with a tote from Samudra instead of another canvas clutch. We got one from the Resort box, it's really weird they went with a really similar one as one of the main items in this box as well. Oh well, lesson learned.
While I don't mind the clutch, I agree...I would have more appreciated a tote since we just go ta clutch in the last limited edition box. 

Has anyone seen variations of the Tarte yet? So far, I've only seen people receiving 'Exposed'.

My box was just picked up .. phew! Now I'm just happily waiting for it to arrive!!!

I hope my necklace won't be white .. I like the other colours .. mostly turquoise.

And I don't mind the clutch at all .. I'm just ignoring my 2 awful ones from the resort box and this one will be a wonderful replacement.

Feeling underwhelmed.

I'll probably just end up selling my whole box on ebay instead.

I love this box!  I'll use every single thing in it (well, not sure about the pouch until I figure out the print and size) and I especially like the horn necklace.  Thanks to everyone for their sleuthing and posting links to products.  

The one thing I'm disappointed about is that the necklace is on Guilt for 50% off the retail price.  I love wearing long chained 'statement' necklaces and this one is edgy, but not too crazy.   I guess even with a $78 necklace, the box is worth at least double what I paid for it.  

I'm one of those that bought the Resort box and aside from the shipping nightmares, thought it was really boring and not well curated  (ack, that stupid 'clutch' or 'pouch' or whatever it's supposed to be still aggravates me).  This one is a huge improvement.  Like someone else, I got the shipping notice on Thursday but it still shows as 'initiated'.   The promise was for delivery by June 7th, I believe. . . fingers crossed, cuz I can't wait to wear that necklace!!  
SHIP BY June 7th… not delivery by then.

I got the Tarte Lip and Cheek in "Exposed" and the necklace in white. This is not my favorite box. I am undecided if I will keep the necklace. I know for sure I am going to offer the glasses for trade.  The oilve oil might be nice but seems out of left field for a summer box. The hair spray smells nice, but mine did arrive leaking, fortunately it was mostly contained to it's own packaging. I actually really like pouch. I don't know why they chose another pouch as they just had one in the resort, but this one is much nicer. It is lined and a great size. I am not sure what I would use it for yet, but I do like it, and it feels like a nice quality. 

I got the Tarte Lip and Cheek in "Exposed" and the necklace in white. This is not my favorite box. I am undecided if I will keep the necklace. I know for sure I am going to offer the glasses for trade.  The oilve oil might be nice but seems out of left field for a summer box. The hair spray smells nice, but mine did arrive leaking, fortunately it was mostly contained to it's own packaging. I actually really like pouch. I don't know why they chose another pouch as they just had one in the resort, but this one is much nicer. It is lined and a great size. I am not sure what I would use it for yet, but I do like it, and it feels like a nice quality. 
Thanks for the update! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But oh man, if I get a white version of the necklace (the only thing I was relatively okay about), this box is going to go from bad to worse for me. Blah, oh well.

are they glass or plastic?  can't tell.

I quite like this box, and will use most everything in it, but it's missing that "wow" factor. That special something to make this truly feel "luxurious"

I also whole heartedly agree on whoever said that another clutch made no sense, since they just sent on out in the Resort.

Latest posts

Back