PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really loved the resort box, minus the "clutch." I've been all over the eyeliner, face spray, towel, body wash, taffy, and bracelets. I caved and bought a box even though I really shouldn't spend the money.

I'm thinking:

Turquoise ring or earrings

Spray hair oil or something similar

Body lotion or oil

Coral lipstick

Lime candy

Visor or beach hat

Still debating on this one I got last summer's and liked almost everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based off the pinterest I am thinking an umbrella, drink mix, coral lipstick maybe. 

If those are some of the items I would be ecstatic. Also we could be receiving some sort of fancy cocktail glasses. 

Eeek, the pinterest board just brings me happiness. I hope it is a step up from the Resort box though.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't want to see any Turquoise jewelry, I was not a fan of the bracelet stack from the resort box. I'm hoping for something completely different! That is if I decide to take the plunge!

Ya I'm not really a fan of turquoise. I don't want a hat either! I figure if I get anything I really don't want I'll swap or sell on eBay. I sold my exercise video from the May box no problem!

It looked like from their Facebook post that there isn't going to be any spoilers this time around. I ended up getting it because what's the sense of waiting if there isn't going to be a spoiler to entice me lol. Don't let us down pop sugar!!

I caved! A little worried -- I've never had a LE box before and my first monthly box a year ago was a dud (the one with the ice cube tray). I just recently subscribed in May. I know I will order my favorite LE box season, though -- fall!

I've bought every LE since I discovered PS in September, but the resort box was such a disaster that I think I'm going to sit this one out. The quality of the items in that box was so low, it made me mad. If they release a spoiler that has a cool home item I will probably change my mind ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Looking at the nina box and really wanting to order it, but I've got social bliss coming and FFF and I don't have pockets full of money....

aughhh I shouldn't have looked at the pinterest because now I really really want it.

I ended up making a Sephora order earlier today instead, but still.

I caved...sure didn't take me much. I cancelled my regular box tho. Well, for now or at least until there is a discount code.

So much Nina Garcia love. I know I am in the minority when I say I was underwhelmed with her box. So, I signed up for the Rachel Yeomans Quarterly box. I felt I *had* to since she's a local gal.

I saw that PS replied to someone's comment asking about spoilers ... They said "yes" that they'll be releasing spoilers...

I'm bi-polar about this box- I keep going back & forth in my mind- the next stage is going to psmh & almost checking out like 1000 times...

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that PS replied to someone's comment asking about spoilers ... They said "yes" that they'll be releasing spoilers...

I'm bi-polar about this box- I keep going back & forth in my mind- the next stage is going to psmh & almost checking out like 1000 times...
I figured they would release spoilers, I bet most are a little hesitant to throw down $100 after the Resort box. I for one will just be seeing what everyone else gets. I was unimpressed with the Resort box before anyone got it in their hands, and even more so after. Plus, $100 is really not in my budget to just throw around right now.

I caved and got it!! I am thinking about getting the Nina Garcia box. The last one looks amazing! You think I can wait a few weeks and order it or do they usually sell out way before they ship?

I caved...sure didn't take me much. I cancelled my regular box tho. Well, for now or at least until there is a discount code.

So much Nina Garcia love. I know I am in the minority when I say I was underwhelmed with her box. So, I signed up for the Rachel Yeomans Quarterly box. I felt I *had* to since she's a local gal.
Then I am part of the minority, too! I thought her first box wasn't my style at all, although the items were very well-thought out. It seems that she always includes a nail polish and soap, so I think that's expected for the next one. I've been intrigued by the Nina box, but I just don't know -- she likes to push the button with styles and be a bit edgy, which isn't me. I wouldn't wear a studded leather bracelet or a faux fur scarf (well, maybe -- but doubtful). I'm just afraid of getting more of that, you know? Watch, since I've been underwhelmed with the others, I'll absolutely adore the third quarter box.

Then I am part of the minority, too! I thought her first box wasn't my style at all, although the items were very well-thought out. It seems that she always includes a nail polish and soap, so I think that's expected for the next one. I've been intrigued by the Nina box, but I just don't know -- she likes to push the button with styles and be a bit edgy, which isn't me. I wouldn't wear a studded leather bracelet or a faux fur scarf (well, maybe -- but doubtful). I'm just afraid of getting more of that, you know? Watch, since I've been underwhelmed with the others, I'll absolutely adore the third quarter box.
It's not as much of a minority as people make it seem. I got the first box and loved it, but never used any of it and actually traded some things. Then the second box everyone raved over and although it was high value, I wasn't the least bit sad I didn't get it. Pop sugar just fits my style/wants (most times). Best part about these boxes, is that if there is something I really really want I can usually trade or purchase it at a lower price.

Back