PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cactus is probably just southwestyness relating to the turquoise jewelry. What's up with the olives though?

• /monthly_05_2014/post-109291-0-05720500-1400113437.png
My guesses / wishes:

Aloe after-sun lotion

Hair spf protector oil spray

Mai Tai drink mix

Four Bodum cocktail glasses or beer glasses

Straw beach bag trimmed in the orange and white striped fabric

Hawaiian print beach wrap made from corals, turquoise, light green and light blue colors

Turquoise pendant on long gold chain

White with black polka dots bangle or headband

Kate Spade sunglasses

O.k., We probably won't get the sunglasses, but I would love the rest as a box!

I ended up getting one as well .. despite my irritation over the resort one. I like the LE boxes so much more than the regular ones and I prefer to pay $100 every 3 months for one box instead of less every month for way too many things I don't really use.

Soo .. I love the inspiration page. I'm guessing they'll include a high end hair product with all the pictures of long hair. Maybe sun protection, sea salt spray (hope not) or perhaps a good treatment for sun damaged hair?

And I love the pink-peach-coral color theme .. hoping for lip color (as we had eye products in many of the last LE boxes and I just don't want nail polish).

I hope they won't include cocktail prep things as a home product .. we are well stocked with those. Otherwise, I love the cocktail theme .. could be on the sweet side as well.

Well it must not be selling very fast because I looked up how many boxes are left and there are still 454 of them. I imagine they'll have to release a spoiler to get the remaining ones to move, considering that last years sold out way faster from what I remember.

I'm waiting for a spoiler to push me in either direction.

I want this box, but last years summer box wasn't my personal favorite.

I'm hoping this box is better than last years.

The vitabath was meh. The plastic pouch useful. The sunglasses are ugly and nerdy looking but I still wear them because they almost look normal. Candles again meh. So hopefully they up their game, especially considering what a flop they had with that Resort box. I'm still so glad I didn't order it, so hopefully I'm not like Oh I wish I hadn't ordered it! when they reveal what's in this!

Well it must not be selling very fast because I looked up how many boxes are left and there are still 454 of them. I imagine they'll have to release a spoiler to get the remaining ones to move, considering that last years sold out way faster from what I remember.
How do you look up how many boxes are left?

I am hoping for sunglasses. My favorite pair is scratched and they are a discontinued style from Chloe. I can find a pair on eBay but would like to try something new. Glasses are tough though as what looks great on one person, not so much on another.

I caved and ordered one on Saturday. Every time someone posts in this thread I get so excited/terrified thinking there's a spoiler out. I'm surprised there are so many boxes left, but then again they did bungle the resort box.

I caved and ordered one on Saturday. Every time someone posts in this thread I get so excited/terrified thinking there's a spoiler out. I'm surprised there are so many boxes left, but then again they did bungle the resort box.
I love your username!

I caved and ordered it. I missed the Resort Box. 

I think I'm in the minority, but I actually loved the resort box. Even the items I couldn't use, I thought were ok and I traded to get multiples of the things I really loved. I am so looking forward to the summer box! Even though I'm sure I won't love everything, I do enjoy the surprise, the suspense, the stalking and the discovery of new things. Hoping for a really nice beach tote. The one I have is from the B & B Works VIP tote deal. It's cute, but something a little more luxurious would be fun for trips away and for the Saturday market, etc. I don 't think they've done a beach tote yet, have they?

I think I'm in the minority, but I actually loved the resort box. Even the items I couldn't use, I thought were ok and I traded to get multiples of the things I really loved. I am so looking forward to the summer box! Even though I'm sure I won't love everything, I do enjoy the surprise, the suspense, the stalking and the discovery of new things. Hoping for a really nice beach tote. The one I have is from the B & B Works VIP tote deal. It's cute, but something a little more luxurious would be fun for trips away and for the Saturday market, etc. I don 't think they've done a beach tote yet, have they?
No, I loved it too.  

This new version of MUT stinks, can't figure out how to add a photo. Anyways Facebook had a spoiler for Pop Sugar LE Box. Tarte tipsy lip products. 

I can post a photo, but I cannot remember how to put it in a spoiler, but I guess its okay since it is a spoiler thread. 

10246758_531032983668109_2360785280208128455_n.png

Super excited for this!! I LOVE tarte lip products!! My lipsurgence collection is huge! YAY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back