Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the name of the girl who was supposed to receive my gift
10.gif
and she was online yesterday.

How can we trace an international package? Cuz they didn't give me any sort of number at the post office.

It's been 20 days since I sent it.

Last year I sent a gift to Michal all the way to Israel and the shipping was fast. Now that it was sent to the US which is normally fast shipping (like 1 or 2 weeks generally) it seems like it's taking ages.

I'll wait till the end of the month and go check with the post office. I hope they would be able to find where it went.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is a list of the people who have yet to receive their SS gift. If I missed you, let me know:
*`Deena`*

Angellove

EyeCandyDiva

greeneyedangel

Jessimau

kaylin_marie

lia_matos

LilrayofSun

lummerz

michal_cohen

mimichaton205

XQueenofHeartsX

Zoey

You can take my name off the list. I never received the original gift, but my wonderful Secret Santa, EyeCandyDiva, was very sweet and sent me a MAC e-gift card!
biggrin.gif
I have no idea what happened to the original gift, but I'm hoping that USPS finds it and returns it to her.

Thank You Dominique!! You're a great SS and very sweet, too!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jessimau /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can take my name off the list. I never received the original gift, but my wonderful Secret Santa, EyeCandyDiva, was very sweet and sent me a MAC e-gift card!
biggrin.gif
I have no idea what happened to the original gift, but I'm hoping that USPS finds it and returns it to her.
Thank You Dominique!! You're a great SS and very sweet, too!
biggrin.gif

Enjoy!

I cannot fathom anyone not following through, the whole secret santa thing was fun for me!

I got lucky and my girl had such an wonderful mix of wishlist it was like a treasure hunt!!!!

Boo on those who aren't even repsonding to Marisol, shame on them.

my ss got hers!! She just hasnt been around it was Kaylin! Yay im so happy! Theres still hope everyone!

Hey friends! Sorry it took me so long to post this, but like I've said in other posts, I just got the internet back. I wanted to say that I did get my SS gift from the beautiful Liz and it was amazing. I got two full size demeter perfumes in Orange Creme Pop and Cotton Candy. I also got tons of lush soap samples that smell amazing, piggie samples, elf, stuff, more samples, I got all kinds of great goodies!! I'll try and get a picture up here soon!!

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey friends! Sorry it took me so long to post this, but like I've said in other posts, I just got the internet back. I wanted to say that I did get my SS gift from the beautiful Liz and it was amazing. I got two full size demeter perfumes in Orange Creme Pop and Cotton Candy. I also got tons of lush soap samples that smell amazing, piggie samples, elf, stuff, more samples, I got all kinds of great goodies!! I'll try and get a picture up here soon!! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey friends! Sorry it took me so long to post this, but like I've said in other posts, I just got the internet back. I wanted to say that I did get my SS gift from the beautiful Liz and it was amazing. I got two full size demeter perfumes in Orange Creme Pop and Cotton Candy. I also got tons of lush soap samples that smell amazing, piggie samples, elf, stuff, more samples, I got all kinds of great goodies!! I'll try and get a picture up here soon!! Yay I'm glad! Enjoy the gift!

So, we need an update of the list?

I suspect that Customs is holding my gift. I hope that in February it shows up :/

Originally Posted by LilRayofSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif Still nothing on my end.... but you never know when it'll pop up.
I stilllll have hope!

would it be against our no buy if i went out and became your secret santa?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif would it be against our no buy if i went out and became your secret santa? That is so nice. I'm thinking that would be a special circumstance for sure.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif would it be against our no buy if i went out and became your secret santa? If you don't buy anything for yourself...
wink.gif

Uh oh... i see my secret santa hasn't gotten her gift yet
frown.gif
hopefully she'll get it soon? i shipped it a few days before christmas..

but i have received my gift! thank you ss!, everything was beautiful and i love the mascara <3

I'm glad you finally received your gift!!!

rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by xQueenOfHeartsx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Uh oh... i see my secret santa hasn't gotten her gift yet
frown.gif
hopefully she'll get it soon? i shipped it a few days before christmas..but i have received my gift! thank you ss!, everything was beautiful and i love the mascara <3

Back