Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY to all who gave/recieved!

Still so amazed at all that was given this year!

Still haven't gotten mine, frankly I am getting worried
scared.gif

I wish I could know if it was an international one, if so I wouldn't worry at all... given shipping times overseas.

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay! it was, better late then never, stupid customs mauled it
frown.gif

i havent taken a pic yet, but it was the mini gloss trio from Givenchy, it was wrapped all pretty and had a bow and I think that it's from MissJeffrey so thanks a bunch!!! I'll post a pic soon

YUP it was me!!!! Whaddya mean it was mauled!?!?!? Did it still look pretty when ya got it??

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
I received a notice from the US Postal Service about a package. https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/icons/icon7.gif I'm hoping it's the gift from my SS. They will re-deliver it this Saturday.
eusa_pray.gif

Hi,
Well on one hand, I am happy to report that the person expecting a SS
23.gif
from me did receive it. She wrote and told me how happy she was with her package.
icon7.gif

On the other hand, the post office did not re-deliver the package. Oh well....
icon9.gif

Jeez...what is the problem with the postal service this year?! Guess we'll have to mail everything really early next time!

I still have not heard if my package was rvcd. It went overseas and was sent over 3 weeks ago. boo. hiss. durn mail service and customs. It only took 2 weeks for my son in law to get his Christmas packages in Iraq.

The person who sent my gift: don't worry a lot, because it'll probably take another month to arrive here

i've not received mine too
frown.gif
and i've sent mine and the recipient has not yet said if she has receiveed

I do not know if I have received a package or not..but it was not there by jan1. In a week I am going to town again and let´s see if Santa Claus has visited me then or not. Maybe I have been a bad girl this year and will not receive a present.
biggrin.gif

Fortunately my SS got the present.
smile.gif

Thanks for keeping us posted! I think postal service always sucks on holidays!

I haven't gotten mine as of yet, My recipient got hers a couple weeks back IIRC? And she was international.

I am worried now, and sad.

I feel left out=(

I sent mine on the 31st of December (yeah I know, I'm a bad Santa this year!! My excuse? well, I had a lot of work, I'm currently moving in my new house)

It was ready mid december but didn't get the chance to go to the post office before. Shame on me.

I hope my recipient will receive her package soon.

Originally Posted by LilRayofSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't gotten mine as of yet, My recipient got hers a couple weeks back IIRC? And she was international.
I am worried now, and sad.

I feel left out=(

I hope you'll get your gift soon! Just keep us posted everyone!

Originally Posted by jayleelah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I sent mine on the 31st of December (yeah I know, I'm a bad Santa this year!! My excuse? well, I had a lot of work, I'm currently moving in my new house)
It was ready mid december but didn't get the chance to go to the post office before. Shame on me.

I hope my recipient will receive her package soon.

I relate 100%, and yet I am still feeling bad for those who did rush and send despite our own busy schedules.
It was a top priority for me to mail mine by Novembers end, as I knew she was int'll and that can take up to a month at times.

I hope next year we all get more organized and prioritized, no ill feelings towards anyone. I am certain it will all work out in the end.

love5.gif

that's too bad some of us haven't received their SS. i hope everything will sort out soon, post offices definitely suck in this time of year.

For those that are still waiting for your gifts, please know that I have been trying to contact your SS's to find out what the hold up is. I apologize to those who have not received your gifts as I know that it isn't fun to see everyone else get theirs and not receive yours. I am hoping that it is a post office issue although in some cases, people have not been responding to my messages so I don't know what is going on. However, I will make sure that you receive something even if its a bit late.

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
Well on one hand, I am happy to report that the person expecting a SS https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/icons/23.gif from me did receive it. She wrote and told me how happy she was with her package. https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Sorry I forgot to post here! I did get my gift from Leza and was shocked at how much she gave me! I'm not at home, so I'm gonna do this from memory, so sorry Leza if I foget something! I got MAC fluidline in Blacktrack ( which I have been DYING to try!! ), 2 body sprays from Bath and Body works Japenese Cherry Blossom and Mango Mandarin; 3 Wet N Wid lip liners, L'oreal De-crease eye primer. Sorry if I forgot anything Leza! And thanks again!!!!

I finally got my gift (the post office misread the address TWICE:p) but it is OK as I am very happy with my present now!!! Thank you, secret santa. You are the best!!!
heart.gif

- MAC pigments(dazzleray, sunpepper, copper sparkle, lily white ) and glitter.

Thank you again. :]]]

Originally Posted by yupyupme /img/forum/go_quote.gif I finally got my gift (the post office misread the address TWICE:p) but it is OK as I am very happy with my present now!!! Thank you, secret santa. You are the best!!!
heart.gif

- MAC pigments(dazzleray, sunpepper, copper sparkle, lily white ) and glitter.

Thank you again. :]]]

YAY!

Latest posts

Back