Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who haven't received your gift, please be patient. Sometimes things happens that delay shipment or receipt of package.

I sent mine 2 weeks ago and am really hoping she has received it and has not posted it yet. It was overseas so I know that will take longer of course. I'm so impressed with everyone's gifts. All of you did a fabulous job!!!

I'm hoping my SS gets her gift over the weekend...if not I'll be sure to send a HUGE raok to make up for it!

My SS gift came today all the way from Norway! My SS was Kristina (kristinaah) and she sent me:

- Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish

- Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel (my favorite Bath and Body brand!!)

- Depend Nail Polish in Nr.40

- Depend Nail Polish in Nr.19 (Both very pretty deep red shades - don't think we have this brand here either!)

- A white bath scrubbie thingie. I use one everyday and forget the "official" name for them!

All this was wrapped in a pretty wrap with red, white and silver ribbon and those little crystals like Sephora uses for displays. I'm going to copy them and Celly and use them to hold up brushes!!

- Then she also gave me a Gosh Eye Liner in Gold Bronze (perfect color for me! Another brand I can't get here! I love trying new and different brands!)

- Some Freia chocolate (which I ate already! Yummy!)

I took a couple pics with my cell (sorry if they're kinda crappy), one before I ripped the pretty packaging apart (LOL) and one after.

Thank you so much Kristina!! I love it all!!
rockwoot.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS gift came today all the way from Norway! My SS was Kristina (kristinaah) and she sent me:

- Depend Nail Polish in Nr.19 (Both very pretty deep red shades - don't think we have this brand here either!)

- A white bath scrubbie thingie. I use one everyday and forget the "official" name for them!

All this was wrapped in a pretty wrap with red, white and silver ribbon and those little crystals like Sephora uses for displays. I'm going to copy them and Celly and use them to hold up brushes!!

- Then she also gave me a Gosh Eye Liner in Gold Bronze (perfect color for me! Another brand I can't get here! I love trying new and different brands!)

I took a couple pics with my cell (sorry if they're kinda crappy), one before I ripped the pretty packaging apart (LOL) and one after.

rockwoot.gif
laughing.gif

Enjoy your goodies!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif After a very bad day at work yesterday, I arrived home to find my SS sitting on my steps. It totally changed my mood and made me feel 100% better! So many thanks to Alex aka PerfectMistake. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
I received samples of DKNY Be Delicious, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Vincent Longo Concealer.

Also...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/lap_ntp/hall.jpg

Cargo Eyeshadow Costa Rica

Cargo Lipgloss Lulu Island

The colors are beautiful. THANK YOU, you made my day!!!
rockwoot.gif

So glad to see that you got some gifts! I was originally your SS....but something had come up and I had to drop out! Hope I can do it next year though.

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS gift came today all the way from Norway! My SS was Kristina (kristinaah) and she sent me:

rockwoot.gif
laughing.gif

I'm SO glad that you finally got it, and that you liked everything! I would've gotten you more stuff from your list, but those brands aren't available in Norway
frown.gif
I'm really happy that you liked what I got you though
laughing.gif

ETA: Oh, and I actually call them "scrubbie thingies" too, haha!

Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am patiently waiting for mine....
dong.gif
Me too. But I am willing to wager ours are mixed in the two-holiday delay at the post office or international secret santas.
So never fear, though I know it can be a killer anticipating!
glasses.gif

Hi,

Well my SS gift was mailed a couple of weeks back via priority mail. I don't know if it was received (the recipient is in the U.S.).

I still awaiting my gift.
thumbsup2.gif

Happy New Year to all.

I'm worried about my gift - is there a way to check if customs is holding it?

Originally Posted by Lia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm worried about my gift - is there a way to check if customs is holding it? Ditto...I think customs is holding my gift too!
OK...I just spoke with the folks I used to deliver my gift, apparently it's in the country, it passed through customs and their trying to get it to the person, hopefully my SS gets it soon.

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
Well my SS gift was mailed a couple of weeks back via priority mail. I don't know if it was received (the recipient is in the U.S.).

I still awaiting my gift.
thumbsup2.gif

Happy New Year to all.

Hi,
I received a notice from the US Postal Service about a package.
icon7.gif
I'm hoping it's the gift from my SS. They will re-deliver it this Saturday.
eusa_pray.gif

yay!! i think i just got my ss gift, my bf is bringing it to me now (though it may be the purse i ordered lol)

either way everyone who hasnt received gifts, don't worry theyre commin! The snow we've had here has put SUCH a damper on EVERYTHING so i have faith!

I got a swap last year from the US and the customs had the package for about 2 week's
rolleyes1.gif

yay! it was, better late then never, stupid customs mauled it
frown.gif

i havent taken a pic yet, but it was the mini gloss trio from Givenchy, it was wrapped all pretty and had a bow and I think that it's from MissJeffrey so thanks a bunch!!! I'll post a pic soon

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay! it was, better late then never, stupid customs mauled it
frown.gif

i havent taken a pic yet, but it was the mini gloss trio from Givenchy, it was wrapped all pretty and had a bow and I think that it's from MissJeffrey so thanks a bunch!!! I'll post a pic soon

enjoy!

Latest posts

Back