Post your shoes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your shoes! I can see why these are your faves! The fifth pair is so hot!

Looking at the pics of shoes makes me wanna go and buy some IMMEDIATELY!! Or...I wish I could enter all your houses and rob all the pretty shoes! LOL!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Thanks hun!! If yr speaking of the tall ones, I actually had to have my 6 year old son stand in them for me so they would stay up!!
w00t.gif
LOL! OMG! Actually, those are beauties too but I was talking about the shorties above them!! But those thigh-high babies are sweet, too.My fantasy is to find a pair of white go-go type boots a la Nancy Sinatra in These Boots Are Made For Walking..I love White Boots
patches.gif

Originally Posted by Elisabeth LOL! OMG! Actually, those are beauties too but I was talking about the shorties above them!! But those thigh-high babies are sweet, too.My fantasy is to find a pair of white go-go type boots a la Nancy Sinatra in These Boots Are Made For Walking..I love White Boots
patches.gif

Dang! I guess it depends on what screen resolution you've got because now I see what you mean. The ones above them are actually a bronzey color, but the color of the pic didn't take well!

Here is my collection. I have a lot more than this, but these are the ones I wear most of the time.

This is for "casual" wear

This is for formal office wear, I don't really like the style but it was a gift from hubby.

Got these last fall. I like them.

These are my current favorite! Love them!!

all of you ladies have beautiful collections. i'll work on getting mine posted.

Originally Posted by gotchabear here are some of mine.. it's really hot and humid here so I usually wear sandals and flipflops, open-toed sandals
smile.gif
i bought my first sandals in iceland after i have been there for 3 years i think. lol, i always have cold feet here, its torture.
bandit.gif

ok im not gonna post all of my shoes as it would take too long but ill post a pic of one of my fav pairs!

HarperBlk_m.jpg
i got these last year in silver love them ..from kurt geiger. when im dancing everyone asks me where did i get them from!

Here's a couple of mine. Unfortunately I had to leave all my boots and some other shoes in Slovenia because I didnt have enough free space in my car.

I am happy I wont need any winter shoes anymore since the weather is great here all year long.
w00t.gif
! The only winter shoes I'll miss are my boots with heels made of steel.
frown.gif

Back