Post your shoes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmosa Here's a couple of mine. Unfortunately I had to leave all my boots and some other shoes in Slovenia because I didnt have enough free space in my car.
I am happy I wont need any winter shoes anymore since the weather is great here all year long.
w00t.gif
! The only winter shoes I'll miss are my boots with heels made of steel.
frown.gif

Gorgeous shoes! I'm sorry you didn't have enough space to bring all of your babies with!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Gorgeous shoes! I'm sorry you didn't have enough space to bring all of your babies with!! Yeah, it really is a shame. But that's why I decided I needed some new summer shoes and went shopping this saturday.
I only wanted one pair but ended up with 3. Here they are:

I love high heels and even though these might look hard to walk in, they are actually very comfortable.

Originally Posted by Charmosa Yeah, it really is a shame. But that's why I decided I needed some new summer shoes and went shopping this saturday.

I love high heels and even though these might look hard to walk in, they are actually very comfortable.

OMG Sanja, those shoes are gorgeous! I just fell in love with the first pair! :icon_love Lucky girl you, all the sun and gorgeous shoes! I'm so jelaous!

Originally Posted by Maychi OMG Sanja, those shoes are gorgeous! I just fell in love with the first pair! :icon_love Lucky girl you, all the sun and gorgeous shoes! I'm so jelaous! Well, when you finish with all your exams you should come on vacation. You deserver it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmosa Yeah, it really is a shame. But that's why I decided I needed some new summer shoes and went shopping this saturday.

Oh I love them!! Yay! Congrats!!

Originally Posted by plafleur10 Blue, she wore them for the first time yesterday night,they're awesome, sexy and original, with the buckle strap on top of the foot rather than at ankle...Right now, Guess is one of the best deals money can buy, very good quality and comfort for teh hieght, not cheap, but not yet too expensive either, I expct thsi brand to take off, they're just so good... Guess is a very good brand!

Aww I got to this post late, but heres mine..the pic is fuzzy i know
frown.gif

Now that I look at it, im the queen on black and brown shoes! I need more color!!

Nice collections! I don't even wear 90% of the shoes I have, let alone 95%! I'm so BAD! LOL!

shoes.jpg

Mine are really dingy looking. I haven't gone shopping for clothes, or shoes in over a year.

I think I forgot a couple too, I know I have a couple pair of sneakers hiding somewhere...

Yes, Sofia, your shoes were gorgeous! I want those too
smile.gif

And here comes my newest shoes I bought few weeks ago specially for my sister's wedding.

Back