Quarterly.co Subscriptions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box that I was charged for on 5/7 shipped today. I love the excitement of waiting for them while my fingers are crossed hoping they're worth it.

I was looking at the status of my Hitha on the Go box (got my shipping notification today!) and accidentally noticed that a picture of the contents of the box has been posted: 

https://quarterly.co/products/hitha-on-the-go

Kind of bummed about being spoiled, but am happy to see that the item I was anticipating is actually in the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
They did the same thing with travel and adventure ... irksome but at least I know I won't hate myself when it comes. Though now I'm a little sad I didn't keep my sub for Hitha

I was looking at the status of my Hitha on the Go box (got my shipping notification today!) and accidentally noticed that a picture of the contents of the box has been posted: 

https://quarterly.co/products/hitha-on-the-go

Kind of bummed about being spoiled, but am happy to see that the item I was anticipating is actually in the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hmmm... I am a little relieved, I think (I didn't order and not regretting the decision). Looks nice but the May TravelBox included a similar, but far less fancy, packing-related item from Flight 001 (being vague so as to no spoil it for those who didn't click the link). I can't tell what the other thing in the picture is though...

That "packing related thing" (love the wording) is exactly what I thought was being sent (and I did get them to add me after it closed).  I cannot see what anything else would be though.  That item is around $63 retail. The box is supposed to be $100.  

I've been trying to figure out what that other item is in the Hitha on the Go box. The big item was $68 on the web, and I think I figured out the other little box in the photo and it only retails for $16, falling short of the $100 value, IMO, since I don't really count the other stuff in the box as having much "value." Looks like there's a 20% off coupon, which I do not count--I'm sure you can find a 20% promo code with a google search, although I could be wrong... Still using a coupon means spending more money anyway and to me that's more of a marketing/advertising tool for the store. The other item is her shoe packing tips card that you can easily access for free on her website.

Again, I didn't get the box. I was just super curious and so I'm going by the photo posted on the quarterly.co website.

I've been trying to figure out what that other item is in the Hitha on the Go box. The big item was $68 on the web, and I think I figured out the other little box in the photo and it only retails for $16, falling short of the $100 value, IMO, since I don't really count the other stuff in the box as having much "value." Looks like there's a 20% off coupon, which I do not count--I'm sure you can find a 20% promo code with a google search, although I could be wrong... Still using a coupon means spending more money anyway and to me that's more of a marketing/advertising tool for the store. The other item is her shoe packing tips card that you can easily access for free on her website.

Again, I didn't get the box. I was just super curious and so I'm going by the photo posted on the quarterly.co website.
I can't figure anything out besides the large item. I hope the packing tips doesn't have a value.  And the discount certainly shouldn't count towards a value.  Somehow, I am feeling that these things contribute to the $100 "value" though.  I am getting it - but won't come for another week or so. I wanted that large priced item.

and yes, the 20% is for anyone. I got one this week searching for their site.  Don't need this box for that.  Shouldn't count towards "value"

The Hithaonthego Box has reached my home. But I won't be back home until next week :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Please someone post the content... I can't wait to know what's inside the box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my Hitha box but don't know how to post spoilers / pictures in the new format? Can I do that from my phone?

I received my Hitha box but don't know how to post spoilers / pictures in the new format? Can I do that from my phone?
use [spoiler ]text [ /spoiler ]

just remove the spaces

Hi. I'm trying to post Spoilers for Hitha on the go. Still getting used to the new site, so if you don't want to see spoilers, please skip. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi. I'm trying to post Spoilers for Hitha on the go. Still getting used to the new site, so if you don't want to see spoilers, please skip. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Is it really $100?  or did she count the "coupon codes" as part of the value? If she did, that would be pretty bad.

When you click on the reply to this topic box, the third icon from the top left is "Special BBCode". Click Special BBCode and select spoiler from the pull down menu. It's basically what tanyamib said but done automatically... 

Is it really $100?  or did she count the "coupon codes" as part of the value? If she did, that would be pretty bad.
Hi Mishmash

So i apologize, but i can't figure out how to actually attach the photos from my phone.    **hangs head in shame**.  I just tried on the computer and i "think" it worked.  I'm sorry to all, I know it shouldnt be this hard, I'm sure I'll get used to it.  In the meantime - thanks for your patience and help with a new MUTer.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There was the one large item so someone already referenced, plus one smaller item.  Plus a card with packing tips AND a coupon.  Honestly, I was pretty "meh"     And i would not say that the value was $100.00.    It must be part of the$100.00 value?   to get to $100.00 anyway.

Test

Hi Mishmash

So i apologize, but i can't figure out how to actually attach the photos from my phone.    **hangs head in shame**.  I just tried on the computer and i "think" it worked.  I'm sorry to all, I know it shouldnt be this hard, I'm sure I'll get used to it.  In the meantime - thanks for your patience and help with a new MUTer.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There was the one large item so someone already referenced, plus one smaller item.  Plus a card with packing tips AND a coupon.  Honestly, I was pretty "meh"     And i would not say that the value was $100.00.    It must be part of the$100.00 value?   to get to $100.00 anyway.

Test
So that didn't work..... gonna try one more time - sorry to clog up the thread. Yikes this is harder than I thought....

test

So that didn't work..... gonna try one more time - sorry to clog up the thread. Yikes this is harder than I thought....

test
Ok, I can't seem to get the pictures to attach but click below for the descriptions

one large zippered shoe bag, one pumice pedi stone for 30 scrubs, shoe packing tips, (which are already avalaible on her site), and a shoe society 20% off coupon.  $100 Value?? I'm don't think so.    As I said, I was petty "meh" when i opened it.  And i travel a lot.

Back