Rave review for Monave!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss G-

Luck with the Monave arriving soon. My mom probably won't be such a makeup fiend like I am. She's in her 60's and never worn it (other than 2 times her friend applied.) I doubt she will ever venture into more than what I start her on, so I probably won't get any from her. I just want her to look her best and I think MMU is the best. I also think she'll like that it doesn't feel like goop--- after 60 years of nothing, it'd be hard to continue wearing something that felt like that.

thanks for the support Hoozey! i must say that Noel is EXTREMELY efficient and prompt with the replies (i got 3 replies from her in the past half an hour)

they'll try and track my package, and they've emailed USPS as well, and she'll ask Deb on what to do next..so i am totally thankful:rotfl:

anyhow, am sure your mum will love it, whether she'll continue with it or not, it's the thought that counts, dontcha think??besides it's got spf minus the stickiness, so even if se doesn't like wearing foundations, i'm sure she'll reserve it for special occasions...

can't wait for your reviews on the brushes..for now, i'm relieved i emailed everybody possible..LOL!

oh, wow, Lilita!!do u mean to tell me that u're from Malaysia as well?LOL..thanks for the support...i hope the packages get to me anyhow...am dying to try the foundation (read rave reviews every single day, and me being the only one who hasn't tried it out yet)...

i'm contemplating on ordering more from Monave once i get a foundation match..

will let u all know if the package arrives........*someday*

after all the replies, seems like international especially Asia shipping takes a loooooooooong time to arrive...so have to give it another 2 weeks:10: :10:

Oh Miss G, so sorry to hear that. I really hope they get to you faster than that. You must be going NUTS! I know I would be. Let us know when you get them and what you think. I am loving my Monave CF.

honestly i didnt see much of a difference in monave than all the other ones, but the lightest color was too dark for me.

Ruby and Hoozey-

yupp, hope it's worth the long wait...i can just read the feedback all u gals give without any of my own...am not anxious anymore, just worried

Miss G, try not to worry too much. I know it's easier said than done. I feel for you.

I just want her to look her best and I think MMU is the best. I also think she'll like that it doesn't feel like goop--- after 60 years of nothing, it'd be hard to continue wearing something that felt like that

Hoozey that's super sweet of you to care for your Mom in such a loving and thoughtful way and make her a package of your favorite things. I'm sure she will enjoy playing even though she never has before.

I hope she likes the package I put together. I have no idea where I got my passion for makeup because she obviously never had any. I guess it may just be in my nature because I am rather artistic.

I've already told her about the package and her only request is that it's simple stuff, so she won't look overdone. Like I would do that to her? BTW any recs for a light blush- I need something that goes on really soft- so she can't put on too much at once?

ruby and gina-

thanks..feel like i'm dying slowly inside (hahahah).. have resorted to buying cheap drugstore 2-way-cake to help me get thru the rest of the days (i have no more foundation, since was thinking i'd get Monave before everything else ran out)..

oh well.....

btw, heard from another MMU user from Malaysia that her last order took 6-8 weeks to arrive...sigh

Oh my goodness that is too long to wait. I am so sorry. How long has it been now? Try and think positively!

Oh wow. Next time I complain about an order taking too long I will stop and think of you. I really hope it arrives soon. Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back