Sample Society August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What color polish is everyone getting?

Mine said 

Cha-Cha-Cha

Curious what the other's will be?  I'm trying to decide I want to swap for the other shades out there.

Cha Cha Cha for me, too. I got an orange in my HauteLook bag, too, and I am kind of jazzed, because I've been wanting to try orange polishes and this one is different enough that I don't feel like it's a repeat. 

Mine is not updated yet. You guys are lucky. I guess I will [possibly] know when [if] it comes tomorrow.

Cha cha cha too, and I HATE it! I'll admit, I was expecting one of the three colors from the promo pic. I know it says 'random color,' but I thought it would be random from one of those three. Disappointed.

Interested to see if there are different colors but the same one is showing for everyone. Just got my tracking, so we should know soon!

Mine says Cha Cha Cha as well!  We'll have to see if that's accurate.  I *could* use a bright orange creme polish for my Bengals manicures for this fall, lol.  Hubby's a huge fan and I do love a tiger stripe mani!

I guess mine isn't updated. It says it will be delivered by Thursday, though. I just got a bottle of Sinful Colors "clementine" from pinch me...I was thinking the same, great for football season...go Gators!

Cha cha cha over here now, too. I'm not big on orange, and it is entirely possible that if I wear it to work, my boss will get worked up about it and order me to wear it in a regular basis during football season because she's an Oregon State University alum. She already flipped out in exactly that way over an orange SquareHue polish last month. Eh, whatever. Too Faced Melted Peony! Yay!

I got the same polish color as well. Damn, I kind of struck out on this month this box. I have dupes of the mascara and Too Faced, and don't really use mousse. The Kate Somerville could be a box-saver for me. I'm looking forward to trying it. Still, I like the brand selection and the fact that the box is reasonably well-balanced (skincare, nails, hair, color cosmetics), so I will be sticking around for next month. 

Where/how are people finding out what color of nail polish they are receiving?
If your box has shipped -- when you go to My Dashboard on the Sample Society/Beauty Bar website, it will show the products in your box.

Mine says Cha Cha Cha also.  I'm wondering if -- since they aren't having box variations this month -- they just used the same image for everyone, but the color is random.  Of course, they could have just put a picture of any bottle on the website and listed the product as "Ciate Mini Paint Pot 5 mL Deluxe Sample (color will vary)."

If we do all get Cha Cha Cha, I will likely use it just for toes.  I don't like having neons on my fingers; it's too distracting for me.

Cha Cha Cha for me to. I never used this brand before, so I'd be happy with almost any color but I may not be daring enough to wear a bright orange on my fingers.

Back