Sample Society June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box today. Kit B. And the sample size is a typo on the dashboard. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's the size of a typical vial.  Maybe a touch bigger.

Oh well.
do you like the perfume?  I LOVE perfume samples.. LOVE them~
marchmellow.gif

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sad that I'm not getting the gosmile I would have been for real super excited.
Yeah, me too! I would love to try that stuff! Hmm...Maybe someone will want to trade it for something, hint hint hint. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do you like the perfume?  I LOVE perfume samples.. LOVE them~
marchmellow.gif
I also love perfume samples.  Seems most people hate them, but I've discovered my favorites through samples.  

Got my box Kit E:

I love everything about this box and sub, the fast accurate shipping is amazing and my UPS guy will bring my box to me first thing in the morning, even though they are supposed to deliver ground shipping last or later in the day (at least that's what he's told me).  I will use everything in this box!  I love the candle about to burn it right now at work.  
My card says my lip glaze is grapefruit, but it's apricot.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box Kit E:

I love everything about this box and sub, the fast accurate shipping is amazing and my UPS guy will bring my box to me first thing in the morning, even though they are supposed to deliver ground shipping last or later in the day (at least that's what he's told me).  I will use everything in this box!  I love the candle about to burn it right now at work.  

Those are some great sizes! I'm super excited to get mine now! :)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dito.gif
 Everything looks great! MUCH better than my last 2 boxes for sure. OK Sample Society, you've saved yourself for at least another month, so keep giving me awesome boxes!!

Anyone who likes the Diptyque fragrances, they have some of them 1/2 price on Hautelook this am.

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone who likes the Diptyque fragrances, they have some of them 1/2 price on Hautelook this am.
I'm totally getting a couple! They are like my favorite perfume scents  ever! :)

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dito.gif
 Everything looks great! MUCH better than my last 2 boxes for sure. OK Sample Society, you've saved yourself for at least another month, so keep giving me awesome boxes!!

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sizes are:

Stila tinted moisturizer is 0.17 fl oz.

Hope in a Jar is 0.4 fl oz.

Stila lip glaze is 0.5  fl oz. I think full size is 0.8 fl oz.

Murad cleanser is 1.0 fl oz. 

Candle is 1.0 oz. with 10 hour burn time.
They're all so perfect for summer travel.  

I thought I'd post the value of the contents of Kit E:

Illume Desert Tulip Tin - $4.52

Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser - $5.37

Philosophy Hope in a Jar - $8.00

Stila Cosmetics Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer - $3.40

Stila Cosmetics Lip Glaze - Apricot - $13.66

Total: $34.95
Seems like a great value for a $15 subscription!

Please note that the values may not be exact, however, they are very close.

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box Kit E:

I got the same one, right down to the mislabeled lip gloss! However, I am not upset by a silly little thing like that--this one makes up for a couple of "meh" boxes I got in the past three or four months! I'm just highly irritated that a buch of the Stila stuff I wanted to get with the coupon code has to be out of stock!

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

obsessed with my box!!!  LOVE the glaze and the candle smells sooooo good!! 
wub.gif

your candle looks ALOT bigger in comparison to the philosophy than other pics

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Omg.. I haven't even checked my dashboard, but am excited by these pics ladies!
shoot!!  I am so sorry!  I cant seem to figure out the damn spoiler! it just keeps loading on my computer..  I screwed up the last one I did..  I am sorry..  I hope I didn't ruin it for you.......

Back