Sample Society: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Sample Society make me proud, you are my last ditch for sample boxes this month... Both my BB and MG are going to be dismal... My only ray of hope and happy in this fun world of subs are you and the killer LBB I have going at the moment.

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Come on Sample Society make me proud, you are my last ditch for sample boxes this month... Both my BB and MG are going to be dismal... My only ray of hope and happy in this fun world of subs are you and the killer LBB I have going at the moment.

I know the feeling.

I havent gotten my email with the tracking # but on the website it says it has shipped, so I expect to get the email today. And hopefully the box comes in by Saturday.

Dash updated!

Sorry the pic is tiny- Can't make it bigger. It's got:

- Ahava Purifying Mud Mask Deluxe Sample

- Borghese B Gloss, Fiore- Deluxe Sample

- CellCeuticals Extremely Gentle Skin Cleanser Deluxe Sample

- Diptyque Fragrance Sample

- Stila Cosmetics Smudge Crayon, Deluxe Sample

Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dash updated!

- CellCeuticals Extremely Gentel Skin Cleanser Deluxe Sample

Wow, thanks for posting.  My dash hasn't update yet.  I'm very excited for this!!!

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, thanks for posting.  My dash hasn't update yet.  I'm very excited for this!!!
Me too!!! I couldn't be happier with SS :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, for anyone keeping track- I totally lied about "not wanting to peek this month" apparently.

Again, so confused... where did you find that? I went to my account and this is what I saw, which is for October. But my account said my September box shipped

Dash updated!

Awesome!  Does it give a shade for the Stila crayon? 

I use a lot of Borghese body care products and love them, but havent tried any of the makeup products.  I have also been wanting to try some Ahava products, so I'm really happy with this box! 

Dang. I was hoping to be displeased with this box so I could cut one more sub from my monthly expenses... but I like it! A lot!

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome!  Does it give a shade for the Stila crayon? 

I use a lot of Borghese body care products and love them, but havent tried any of the makeup products.  I have also been wanting to try some Ahava products, so I'm really happy with this box! 
Nope- The only color listed was "Fiore" for the gloss :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dash updated!

TY for posting.  Glad my SS box will be better than my BB.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i lloooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeee this box!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Borghese B Gloss, Fiore is a really pretty pale pink :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That looks pretty.  In face, all the glosses are really pretty.  I'd be happy with any of them if they are shipping different shades. 

Yay! X 100!! Looks like another awesome box this month. I cannot wait to slap that gloss on; lippies are a weakness of mine. I'm only sad that my box moves at a snail's pace and will take forever to get to me!

Back