Secret Santa 2012 rules

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The part of the fun is seeing what we get from our Secret Santa and reveal who it is. IF possible please use the SPOILER tag when doing the reveal as some people don't want to know who the other person got until they get their own present.

Unfortunately for this year it is. However, stay tuned for more swaps in the future.

I finished shopping, too.  Now I'm just waiting for the goodies to arrive in the mail.  I bought some really fun wrapping paper and I can't wait to see how gorgeous I can make this package!

That is the funnest part, IMO!!! I love wrapping! lol

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finished shopping, too.  Now I'm just waiting for the goodies to arrive in the mail.  I bought some really fun wrapping paper and I can't wait to see how gorgeous I can make this package!

Agreed! I've been thinking about how I can wrap this up and make it look super pretty! I too am mostly done shopping, I may look for another thing or two, depending on what deals are out there for Black Friday.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed! I've been thinking about how I can wrap this up and make it look super pretty! I too am mostly done shopping, I may look for another thing or two, depending on what deals are out there for Black Friday.

Some ULTA stores will be opening at midnight on Black Friday with door buster deals. I'm already on a first name basis with the manager and assistant manager at my local store so I was told there would also be giveaways at my local ULTA. LOL I need to go hit up the Sephora inside JCPenney manager for info on her Black Friday deals since the local JCPenney is opening at 11 PM on Thursday.

Then there is the Lime Crime Black Friday sales with everything but new products (so not the new eyeliners, lipsticks, palette or glitters) will be 30% off. Sugarpill has had a Black Friday sale for the last two years so it would surprise me if Amy didn't have one this year. I want to say Amy's BF deal will be at least 30% off if not 40%. I just wish the two new palettes would be released.

AHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I ONLY FOUND THIS NOW!!!! I love secret santa lol

I'm done shopping, finished before Black Friday.. now to find a cutesy box/wrapping and mail out! This was fun and can't wait to see what my Secret Santa recipient thinks!

Am I allowed to post sneak peeks? 
unknw.gif
I had fun wrapping the presents and took some photos when they were finished.  I'm just waiting for one more thing to arrive in the mail so I can ship out the box.

Am I allowed to post sneak peeks? 
unknw.gif
I had fun wrapping the presents and took some photos when they were finished.  I'm just waiting for one more thing to arrive in the mail so I can ship out the box.
As tempting as that would be maybe if you use a the spoiler tag and let people know to view it at their own risk of being spoiled.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As tempting as that would be maybe if you use a the spoiler tag and let people know to view it at their own risk of being spoiled.
I would make a horrible Santa!  Okay, okay, I'll resist....

I'm having way too much fun. While waiting for items to arrive to send to my recipient, I was crazy enough to repurpose an empty Glossybox and beautify it. I'd post a pic, but don't want to ruin the surprise.

I think I'll wait til after and post pics.

I swear I went crazy buying stuff. I didn't mean to, but everywhere kept having sales!

I can't wait until everything gets here and I can wrap it all up and send it off.

I hated the sales. LOL I over spent. I'm wondering where the hell did I spend $360?!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hated the sales. LOL I over spent. I'm wondering where the hell did I spend $360?!
Ya, I pretty much am in the same boat!

whistling.gif

Though my gift receiver does have a short and brief wish list, I still got stuck in choosing gift... 

Finally I placed all my orders but now I'm worried again over packaging... 

Back