• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Chic Week 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My JCP Sephora is about to put up a Nars 500 point perk, so I'm definitely stopping by! I made three new buddies the other day when I was hunting the Tarte Aqualillies palette down, so yay!

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate the fact that I'm not getting Sephora promo emails anymore (contacted CS twice - they're investigating it).

I'm on a low-buy so I'll probably buy the Nars And God created the Woman set and Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #13. I'm tired of my Naked 2 palette so I might buy Stila's In the Light palette if it's back in stock.
OOH! I just recently got in the light from a trade! Love the palette! I just finished doing a blog review on it too! I was disappointed with the matte black though. it wasn't as pigmented as I anticipated, so I was sad about that. But that palette has fired a need to have them all! Especially In the know. It seems like a good palette to have on had for highlighting, contouring and blending since its all matte. But then I want In the garden and In the moment! Ahh! Im probably going to wait until I rack up some more BB points after I pick up a Jouer MMT on one account and either one of these palettes or some benefit blushes on the other.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOH! I just recently got in the light from a trade! Love the palette! I just finished doing a blog review on it too! I was disappointed with the matte black though. it wasn't as pigmented as I anticipated, so I was sad about that. But that palette has fired a need to have them all! Especially In the know. It seems like a good palette to have on had for highlighting, contouring and blending since its all matte. But then I want In the garden and In the moment! Ahh! Im probably going to wait until I rack up some more BB points after I pick up a Jouer MMT on one account and either one of these palettes or some benefit blushes on the other.
All of the Stila palettes are so pretty! I've never tried anything from Stila so I figured I'll play it safe with a neutral palette. Might hold off on it though.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My JCP Sephora is about to put up a Nars 500 point perk, so I'm definitely stopping by! I made three new buddies the other day when I was hunting the Tarte Aqualillies palette down, so yay!
Ooh, what is included??

Ooh, what is included??
An orgasm blush, new lover lip pencil.... don't remember the rest, but something is full sized! That's horrible, I know lol. The employee grabbed the bag, but got distracted by our conversation with another employee and they never showed me the actual contents.

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooh, what is included??
An orgasm blush, new lover lip pencil.... don't remember the rest, but something is full sized! That's horrible, I know lol. The employee grabbed the bag, but got distracted by our conversation with another employee and they never showed me the actual contents. Nice! Sounds like it's similar to (or the same as) the November NARS 500-point perk! It included the Nars orgasm blush, new lover lip pencil, face primer and eye primer.

That would be amazing!  I missed that one!

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice! Sounds like it's similar to (or the same as) the November NARS 500-point perk! It included the Nars orgasm blush, new lover lip pencil, face primer and eye primer.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That would be amazing!  I missed that one!

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice! Sounds like it's similar to (or the same as) the November NARS 500-point perk! It included the Nars orgasm blush, new lover lip pencil, face primer and eye primer.
I completely agree...that would be an amazing 500-point perk to make a come-back! Unfortunately, I also missed out on that one... 

I have the worst timing!  I missed both the NARS and Josie Maran one.  The one they have in the store lately is the Bare Minerals one which has been meh to me so I have been hoarding, I mean saving points!

I completely agree...that would be an amazing 500-point perk to make a come-back! Unfortunately, I also missed out on that one... 

I think JCP Sephora locations always vary in their pt perks by store & the freestanding locations don't have it. One time, one of my JCP Sephora has a Benefit 500-pt perk, which included a deluxe size POREfessional, mascara, benetint & a full-size Dandelion blush! At another JCP location, they had a full-sized BE blush and deluxe sized samples of the prime-time, mineral veil & the liquid lip things they have (I forgot the name) as 500-pt perk, which is why I love dropping by JCP Sephora's sometimes because they have awesome pt perks!

Ohh, I remember the time where it was a Laguna bronzer included instead of a blush. I passed on both of those times because I already had them.

The Lip Tar's are crazy messy!  I really want the tarte aqualilies now too!!  Love Tarte products.  I am also DEFINITELY getting the new Hourglass Primer Serum, colored mascara- maybe green?  Can't wait!!!!

I got my VIB email invitation and in the fine print it says that the samples are one time use. If that is the case, I'm not going to bother going if all they are giving away are foil samples.

An orgasm blush, new lover lip pencil.... don't remember the rest, but something is full sized! That's horrible, I know lol. The employee grabbed the bag, but got distracted by our conversation with another employee and they never showed me the actual contents.
Dang...now I'm bummed that I used my points on that 500 pt Ole Henrikson set. Oh well...I have those NARS products and I DO love Ole Henrickson as well.

I got my VIB email invitation and in the fine print it says that the samples are one time use. If that is the case, I'm not going to bother going if all they are giving away are foil samples.
Ugh I saw that too!. And I think I heard the tote bag is like the cheap reusable totes, but from the pictures it looks like a nice one. They probably just the the nice one in the pic to get you to go. But seriously, one time use packets????

Ugh I saw that too!. And I think I heard the tote bag is like the cheap reusable totes, but from the pictures it looks like a nice one. They probably just the the nice one in the pic to get you to go. But seriously, one time use packets????
I don't know if I want to go now. Meh.

I will be so sad if they are just foils.. The two 500 perks I have picked up was the Benefit one mentioned with a full size Dandelion blush and a deluxe mascara and Porefessional and then a Laura Mercier that has tinted moisturizer, primer, bronzer and eye shadow/base type product. I can't bring myself to drop 500 on anything else..

Back