Silk Naturals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The telephone number on the site works, so you might want to call (uhh...on the 2nd, that is).

Originally Posted by stephaboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered from her in the beginning of December and has now been almost a month. I sent her a few emails and no response to any of them. Anyone else have this problem? pm me.

Originally Posted by stephaboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered from her in the beginning of December and has now been almost a month. I sent her a few emails and no response to any of them. Anyone else have this problem? My last order was shipped on dec 5 but I haven't received anything yet. I just sent an email to Karen two days ago but she hasn't answered yet, in fact I wasn't really expecting any answer before a few days because of the holidays. Keep us posted about your problem though.

I hope my orders won't get delayed. I need to have them before I change my address early feb. Anyways... I also ordered some MAC dupes esp the MSF dupes. Can't wait to try them.

Karen answered my email two days ago, she is also getting worried over my order, but we decided to give it a few more days...

i have ordered from her 2 weeks ago. i checked my account everyday and still it said awaiting payment. i know she has received my payment. if i don't get my order within the next few weeks, i am not going to order from her ever again. i get better service from Lumiere and Everyday Minerals.

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have ordered from her 2 weeks ago. i checked my account everyday and still it said awaiting payment. i know she has received my payment. What method of payment did you use? And how are you certain she got it?

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have ordered from her 2 weeks ago. i checked my account everyday and still it said awaiting payment. i know she has received my payment. if i don't get my order within the next few weeks, i am not going to order from her ever again. i get better service from Lumiere and Everyday Minerals. Have you tried contacting Karen about this yet? She is pretty responsive in my experience.

Originally Posted by jward /img/forum/go_quote.gif What method of payment did you use? And how are you certain she got it? i send it by money order purchase from the post office and i have sent it on New Years Eve.

Originally Posted by jandi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you tried contacting Karen about this yet? She is pretty responsive in my experience. i'm not sure about. i have send her about 2 emails before about what kind of payment she accepts and no respond.

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif i send it by money order purchase from the post office and i have sent it on New Years Eve. In your case, I would call her to confirm your payment and the status of your order. On her website check her "Contact Us" page for her phone number. (I can't post a link or I would for you!) You will need to call between 11 am and 6pm in the Eastern time zone (US). Otherwise, send another email through her website.

Originally Posted by jward /img/forum/go_quote.gif In your case, I would call her to confirm your payment and the status of your order. On her website check her "Contact Us" page for her phone number. (I can't post a link or I would for you!) You will need to call between 11 am and 6pm in the Eastern time zone (US). Otherwise, send another email through her website. i have contacted her through email so i better get a response. i'm not going to call her because that cost money.

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have contacted her through email so i better get a response. i'm not going to call her because that cost money. It sounds like your initial attempts to contact her about the payment she accepts were around the Holidays. Also, it has not been two business weeks since you mailed your payment. New Years was even a Holiday for the PO. I imagine you will hear very soon as the Holiday Season is finally well over, but judging the service of any company over the Holiday Season is unfair in my opinion, regardless of what they sell. I am sure everything will be resolved soon.

Originally Posted by jward /img/forum/go_quote.gif It sounds like your initial attempts to contact her about the payment she accepts were around the Holidays. Also, it has not been two business weeks since you mailed your payment. New Years was even a Holiday for the PO. I imagine you will hear very soon as the Holiday Season is finally well over, but judging the service of any company over the Holiday Season is unfair in my opinion, regardless of what they sell. I am sure everything will be resolved soon. well, it doesn't take that long for my payment to get to her since i do live in the States. it takes at least 3 days from California to New York. even if i do like the foundation, i will not order from her. i rather now just buy my foundation from a drugstore or department store.

Karen is really good about customer service - you won't get ripped off. But try to keep a few things in mind - there was a problem with the mail server, she got 10 times the number of orders she was expecting over the holiday season (she is working on getting some support for CS, she's aware of what's happening), and there was a family wedding during that time.

Drop her an e-mail again if you refuse to call. If that doesn't work, PM me your details and I'll see if I can get it sorted. No promises, but I may be able to do something.

Originally Posted by Gavriela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karen is really good about customer service - you won't get ripped off. But try to keep a few things in mind - there was a problem with the mail server, she got 10 times the number of orders she was expecting over the holiday season (she is working on getting some support for CS, she's aware of what's happening), and there was a family wedding during that time.
Drop her an e-mail again if you refuse to call. If that doesn't work, PM me your details and I'll see if I can get it sorted. No promises, but I may be able to do something.

I finally got an email saying she got my payment and my order will be shipped on Monday. I'm really impatient so if I decide to order from her again, I'll be patient about it.

i use silk naturals, and i LOVE it!! the greatest thing about it is, i can make my own color! you order a bag of white and a bag of colored powder, then they give u a jar, scoop, and guide and you just measure it and test it out until u get hte perfect color! and the coverage is great for me

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif I finally got an email saying she got my payment and my order will be shipped on Monday. I'm really impatient so if I decide to order from her again, I'll be patient about it. I am generally impatient, too. However, I find the quality, value and lovely products Karen sells well worth the wait. I hope you like them as much as I do.

marchmellow.gif
i like karen's products too. i recently ordered the 14pcs kit. i really love date bait and the climax blush.

shipping is also fast. i got my package in as fast as 2 weeks

I really love Silk Naturals.

Karen is really nice. For some reason she sent me the 14pc sampler kit by mistake as there was another order from customer with a similar (I originally ordered a baby kabuki, e/s and intro kit). After emailling her, she told me to keep the 14pc kit and even sent me the original e/s color I ordered and the Warm Gold and Buttery Gold samples. That's so wonderful of her!

Back