Silk Naturals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ShizzNizzLe /img/forum/go_quote.gif NW means Warm, i think...where NC means Cool
biggrin.gif
hehehe thank you for your tip, yeah MAC shouldnt be a standard coz they could be misleading sometimes and limited shades, but thats the only thing i can refer to.
So thank you...

NW means not warm and NC means not cool. if you're a warm undertone, you're a NC and if you have cool undertone, you're a NW.

Guys - there is a new perfecting powder available!! Love Lure.

Looks good !!

Love Lure- Sheer Golden Tan Perfecting Powder

Love Lure is our latest Perfecting Powder- it's a light, non shimmery golden tan shade that's perfect for medium skin tones. You can use it as an all-over finishing powder to help control oil, and give your skin a healthy appearance- or if you're a little more pale you could use it as a bronzer!

This will help control oil, but won't dry your skin out. It also has a lot of light diffusers in it so your skin will look smoother and more radient.

There's also a new contest going on and ten new blush colours about to be released - check Karen's blog for details - it's linked from the front page of the SN site.

Yay!!!

I just made my first full sized order. I ordered:

Breathless- pink satin shimmer organic lip gloss

Darling- Peachie Pink lip gloss

Date Bait- Bronze Tinted Perfecting Powder

Ebony Perfect Harmony Foundation

Foreplay- shimmery golden pink Climax gloss

Hot Blooded- shimmery muted, wearable red

Infatuation- shimmery plum pink

Love Lure- Sheer Golden Tan Perfecting Powder

Perfecting Powder- Sheer & Gorgeous Finishing Powder

Vanilla- Shimmery Cream Eye Shadow

This stuff has me excited! (I put on some EDM foundation today and I really don't like it. Shame - I have 63 full sized EDM products. Thank goodness I do like their blushes.)

Originally Posted by Gavriela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ah, the addiction begins anew....
biggrin.gif
lol.gif
Too funny!!

I love my Breathless and Sweetheart lip glosses.. Bare and Vanilla are favs as e/s bases right now... can't wait to try more colors!

The perfecting powder is a must have for me... looks madeup but not... love the effect.
biggrin.gif

So far, Damsel is my favourite new colour. But I love them all. I seriously could not find a lippie that worked, didn't dry me out and didn't feel like taffy stuck to my lips before SN, so I've been going a bit nuts there. I think I've got 17 or 18 now. And everybody's saying Jaybird is different enough to Birthday Suit that it deserves a try....so there will be more new lippies here soon.

(Yes. I am an addict.
biggrin.gif
)

And you need to have at least ONE of the finishing powders, if not all three, as well as a big floofy brush to put them on with. They really are a great 'polish', tend to blur any imperfections to non-existence, and they're light - you really don't look like you're 'made up' - or feel it.

I mentioned I'm an addict, right?

Here's a reply from Gav's seriously addicted friend!!!

I have more of Karen's lippies than any other companies (in fact, I have pretty much gotten rid of all others! and until she adds more, there are just a few I don't own.) I know other companies are starting to offer similar lippies, but it is very difficult to beat Karen's pricing for the quality.

Along with the lippies, the Finishing Powders are a non-negotiable for me. They are a permanent fixture in my makeup bag. I am not even testing others because these are my HG.

Also, who doesn't want the gorgeous premium colors offered by the 'big dogs' in a healthier-for-my-skin form?!!! I feel totally spoiled. And she keeps adding more great products!

To top it off, she keeps her prices reasonable and supports the environment as well as making a contribution based on sales to a deserving charity every month. What more could a girl ask for??????? (Just check out her blog.)

Originally Posted by fr0nd /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love my Breathless and Sweetheart lip glosses.. Bare and Vanilla are favs as e/s bases right now... can't wait to try more colors!
The perfecting powder is a must have for me... looks madeup but not... love the effect.
biggrin.gif

I have Bare also and it looks fantastic with Sizzle.
I couldn't agree with you more! These are the best lippies I've ever tried and I'm in love with her Glows and Powders.

Originally Posted by nicknack /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have Bare also and it looks fantastic with Sizzle.
I couldn't agree with you more! These are the best lippies I've ever tried and I'm in love with her Glows and Powders.

hmm... I've heard alot abt Sizzle. Do you use it as a highlighter or the darker shade? I'm rather fair so Bare works as a highlighter/base coat for me. I'd really be looking for a darker color for my lids.

Originally Posted by fr0nd /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm... I've heard alot abt Sizzle. Do you use it as a highlighter or the darker shade? I'm rather fair so Bare works as a highlighter/base coat for me. I'd really be looking for a darker color for my lids. Sizzle is a lovely aqua blue with a golden hue. For anyone, it would definitely be a great lid color. I might need to pull that one out tomorrow! Thanks for reminding me!

ok so i just ordered samples for intro foundation kit and love lure perfecting powder...can't wait to get them...

btw Karen has a contest going on and if you win you'll get samples of her unreleased blushes!!! go check out her blog !

biggrin.gif

Still waiting for my samples which I ordered a week ago . I heard that they are famous of lipstick ( or gloss ) and dupes of famous brands

Originally Posted by fr0nd /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm... I've heard alot abt Sizzle. Do you use it as a highlighter or the darker shade? I'm rather fair so Bare works as a highlighter/base coat for me. I'd really be looking for a darker color for my lids. I use Bare as my base and Sizzle to highlight. They look quite pretty together.

Back