Silk Naturals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ondine, please don't judge me
tongue.gif

laughing.gif
I'm just jealous, if I hadn't spent all my money with my mum in Germany I would probably have place a bigger order too
rotfl.gif

Bah, it's only a matter of time ! Actually i wish i were to germany, bleh, that's not going to happen anytime soon... I guess i'll kiss Essence products good bye for a long time
smile.gif

(i wish i went, actually
smile.gif
)

I placed an order last week and received it this week and my status said processed until just 2 days ago so I don't think there's a need to worry. I'd like to think that this is all because Karen is busy in her laboratory making clones and products for us
hehe.gif

Originally Posted by mimosa23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine has been shipped too!!! Can't wait to get my order! hi mimozayou order from silk naturals?

a full size of samples?

thanks!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi mimozayou order from silk naturals?

a full size of samples?

thanks!

I've got a full size foundation and got some lipglosses and eyeshadows... They aren't expensive, and as I'm moving to Spain, and going to be very busy for the next few months/years, I've been ordering MMU now, so I can enjoy it all later, LOL!
When I got home, I found my order on my doormat! Yay! the eyeshadows are really pretty, and the lipstics and glosses are really nice too! I'll give a full review of all the products once I've had a chance to try them all!

I got my samples the other day. I've been using the Pefect Harmony foundation in a mix of 9 scoops white and 1 scoop ebony... it's a great match for my fair skin. The coverage is nice, but not very heavy. It evens out my face and makes it look smooth. I really like the Perfecting Powder too, it's amazing at keeping oilies away. It hasn't irritated my skin at all... so far so good
smile.gif

Oh boy, I'm not new to MMU, I've tried Lumiere, Valerie Beauty, Everday Minerals, Cory, and..um...oh yeah, BE which was my first MMU. Wow that seems like a lot.

I really would like to try out Silk Minerals. If not for me than for my mom. I would say close color foundations for are Valerie Beauty W3.5 & W4 (still deciding which one is closest)

I consider myself warm, but not yellow.

I'm still a bit confused on what I should try, I guess I should get the yellow color to mix in?

Originally Posted by garacco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh boy, I'm not new to MMU, I've tried Lumiere, Valerie Beauty, Everday Minerals, Cory, and..um...oh yeah, BE which was my first MMU. Wow that seems like a lot.
I really would like to try out Silk Minerals. If not for me than for my mom. I would say close color foundations for are Valerie Beauty W3.5 & W4 (still deciding which one is closest)

I consider myself warm, but not yellow.

I'm still a bit confused on what I should try, I guess I should get the yellow color to mix in?

Try out their new sample kit with the 3 colours of foundation. I think Warm Gold or Buttery Gold will suit you. You could even try to mix the two if you're in-between.
By the way, has anyone tried the new organic lipsticks??? I'm curious to try Bliss and Indulge.

i've been staying away from MMU threads but i finally gave in today and ordered from Silk Naturals. i'm making my aunt hand carry my order to the Philippines. can't wait till December
smile.gif
gaaah...

I just got my order today. Shipping was the fastest I've ever encountered for a MMU.

I can't wait to try my perfecting powder since I heard all the raves here. The e/s are very pretty. The sizes are smaller than I'm used to in a 5-gr jar. I think they are half full...but for $3.50 it's not bad.

Birthday suit lip gloss is awesome. So moisturising and a very nice nude.

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got my order today. Shipping was the fastest I've ever encountered for a MMU.
I can't wait to try my perfecting powder since I heard all the raves here. The e/s are very pretty. The sizes are smaller than I'm used to in a 5-gr jar. I think they are half full...but for $3.50 it's not bad.

Birthday suit lip gloss is awesome. So moisturising and a very nice nude.

do you like the foundations?

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif do you like the foundations? I didn't order any foundations. I just found my HG in Aubrey Nicole full coverage foundation. The perfecting powder is good so far....I've only used it for one day.

Has anyone tried their green concealer powder? I have really red acne and regular concealer doesn't seem to work.

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't order any foundations. I just found my HG in Aubrey Nicole full coverage foundation. The perfecting powder is good so far....I've only used it for one day. mmmmm.. ok.. thanks!about AN foundation; you said that its a full coverage.. are you sure?

becouse befor 1 year a go I tried the foundations and its did to me nothing.

Aurelie got her order today but I'm still waiting for mine
frown.gif
oh well i guess it'll be here soon.

Maryfitz24 I have been using the green concealer a lot recently (i have red cheeks) and it helps: the colour is quite subtle not like EM's mint concealer which makes my cheeks look grey (weird isn't it) once i've applied it. honestly the samples are so cheap and full that you should really give it a try and see for yourself, and don't forget to order one sample of climax blush as well (I'm in love with that color!
tocktock.gif
)

Aaaaah, Climax
11a.gif
(ahah this is the weirdest smiley ever !)

Yeah I got my order today and i'm still playing with it like a child
smile.gif

I think next time i'll give their foundation kit a try ! And maybe even order an other must have brush, it's soooooo awesome, you all have to try it !
rockwoot.gif

Latest posts

Back