Silk Naturals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, awesome ! I'll re order samples probably so
smile.gif

Thanks for the review on the Birthday Suit, this one's gonna get mine !

Once again super fast shipping!
rockwoot.gif
I ordered samples on sunday and got a mail monday night (afternoon in the US I guess) to notify me that my order had been shipped.

PhantomGoddess I have received the flat top brush last week but I don't know how it can compare to the AN one as I never bought brushes from them. However I can tell you that it is really soft and dense, I find that my makeup appears to have more coverage when I use it instead of a kabuki (then again that could be the same with any flat top
blush.gif
)

Aurelie I have birthday suit, see you on BT

Originally Posted by ondine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Once again super fast shipping!
rockwoot.gif
I ordered samples on sunday and got a mail monday night (afternoon in the US I guess) to notify me that my order had been shipped.
PhantomGoddess I have received the flat top brush last week but I don't know how it can compare to the AN one as I never bought brushes from them. However I can tell you that it is really soft and dense, I find that my makeup appears to have more coverage when I use it instead of a kabuki (then again that could be the same with any flat top
blush.gif
)

Aurelie I have birthday suit, see you on BT

Thanks
smile.gif
I'll order the brush and see how it goes!!!

i was looking through a mineral makeup thread in a forum that i frequent when i saw the link for Silk Naturals. i'm pretty much a newbie with MMU and i rarely wear make-up but for some i reason i clicked on the site and ordered a sample kit and the full size kabuki.
biggrin.gif
now i'm in love with silk, too. i mix the foundation with my moisturizer and it comes out great. sometimes i dab on some cheekstain but foundation and perfecting powder is pretty much all i need. can't wait to order again.

The site is pretty simple and you might not like it at first if you're more used to bigger companies... But it wouldn't hurt to try their $3.95 sample kit.
biggrin.gif
I think they're also offering free shipping for samples.

Originally Posted by babyanj /img/forum/go_quote.gif The site is pretty simple and you might not like it at first if you're more used to bigger companies... But it wouldn't hurt to try their $3.95 sample kit.
biggrin.gif
I think they're also offering free shipping for samples. really free shipping,i tried to order samples and was charged for shipping,is there a code or something?thanks

Sorry, I saw that offer a few days ago. It was a limited offer... Free shipping for all samples. Now they have a flat rate for shipping samples. $2.25 to the US and Canada- $3.75 International

Now, free shipping is for US & Canada orders amounting to $30 and up only

If I'm a medium beige in lumiere and other mineral brands would I have to order the regular foundation kit? or the new Warm kit??

I am pretty sure you'd be the Perfect Harmony Regular Ebony mix (we are similar in coloring). However, if you are sampling, an extra sample pouch of just the Warm Gold is $1 just to be sure. The Warm Gold has not been available for very long, so I can't comment on its color just yet.

Originally Posted by babyanj /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry, I saw that offer a few days ago. It was a limited offer... Free shipping for all samples. Now they have a flat rate for shipping samples. $2.25 to the US and Canada- $3.75 International
Now, free shipping is for US & Canada orders amounting to $30 and up only

This is from the site. She must have just added this as this note was not there last night.
Shipping:

If you're ordering another product (try our lippies) there is no extra charge to include samples with your order.

If you're ordering just samples there is a minimal shipping fee ($2.25 to the US and Canada- $3.75 International)

Again this was a super fast delivery (another order from EDM took just twice as long to arrive on my doorstep today).

I had order blushes and the new warm gold samples, I can't wait to try them. The colours are just gorgeous especially Jamie and Wish you were here
rockwoot.gif

And climax ondine, don't forget about climax
tongue.gif

How are you today ? I'm fine. My name is Bob and i'm a plumber. Luke is Angelica's brother. This is an orange umbrella. The kitchen is clean. Tu vois, je peux t'aider à corriger tes copies si tu veux
wink.gif

Originally Posted by aurelie /img/forum/go_quote.gif And climax ondine, don't forget about climax
tongue.gif

How are you today ? I'm fine. My name is Bob and i'm a plumber. Luke is Angelica's brother. This is an orange umbrella. The kitchen is clean. Tu vois, je peux t'aider à corriger tes copies si tu veux
wink.gif

Help me mark my students' essays?! Anytime honey!
rotfl.gif

You're right Climax is very nice and as far as I can tell, since I don't own it but I vae tested it a few times in Sephora,really very close to Orgasm.

BRING IT ON
laughing.gif

Your SN flat top looks awesome. I can't wait to get mine from Lumière !

Karen says there'll be more new products by Wednesday/Thursday. Also, you can replace the foundation in the deluxe kit with Warm Gold instead of the Ebony Foundation....

For international buyers like me, she said:

"We split bigger international shipments. It's a little cheaper to send them that

way (they charge by the ounce up to 9 ounces- and then if it's .1 ounces

over that they charge you for 3 more ounces- so it's a lot cheaper to

send a few packages)- and it doesn't hurt that the value of each package

tends to be under $20."

Back