(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bondi color block jigsaw puzzle
And my pretty rainbow!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my pretty rainbow!

Love, love, LOVE!! 
inlove3.gif

That is seriously one of the coolest manis I have ever seen! 

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my pretty rainbow!
Fantastic as always. You always have the best ideas!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my pretty rainbow!
Love this!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my pretty rainbow!
Love, love, LOVE!! 
inlove3.gif

That is seriously one of the coolest manis I have ever seen! 

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my pretty rainbow!
WOW!  
claps.gif
  Your manis are so awesome!

Thanks ladies! 

I actually didn't like this one when I finished it....but it kind of grew on me after a day lol.

And my pretty rainbow!

Amazing mani I love the puzzle idea.

And my pretty rainbow!

OMG, SCOOBS! That is fantastic! I can never work out my stamping stuff lol, my stamper doesn't particularly like me
laughing.gif

It must be Bondi mani day! I finally did my own! I used the colors I received in my August box - Teal Magnolia, Top of the Rock and Botanical Beauty

The formulas were awesome! I only needed two coats for the base colors and one coat for the tips. I used I'm Vers for both the base and top coat. I positively LOVE it as a top coat, it's not thick and difficult to spread, it just naturally evens itself out and glides over the nail like buttah!
wub.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my pretty rainbow!

OMG, SCOOBS! That is fantastic! I can never work out my stamping stuff lol, my stamper doesn't particularly like me
laughing.gif

It must be Bondi mani day! I finally did my own! I used the colors I received in my August box - Teal Magnolia, Top of the Rock and Botanical Beauty

The formulas were awesome! I only needed two coats for the base colors and one coat for the tips. I used I'm Vers for both the base and top coat. I positively LOVE it as a top coat, it's not thick and difficult to spread, it just naturally evens itself out and glides over the nail like buttah!
wub.gif

Love it!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my pretty rainbow!

laughing.gif

wub.gif

Love it, Cookie! 
wub.gif

Less than 2 weeks ago, I did not own any Bondi polishes... I think I have a problem. Top 3 I received in my subscription box. I actually placed my order of 8 polishes without even testing because of the glowing reviews. Even better, Richard noticed I was a box subscriber and adjusted my price to reflect the discount. Amazing colors and customer service!

Thanks ladies!  I actually didn't like this one when I finished it....but it kind of grew on me after a day lol.
I know I'm late to this post I LOVE your pictures?! Beautiful!! I'm like that when I did something with my nails. I go bleh then it sorta grew on me as well LOLOL

i'm so excited for fall colors...though i'm still busy collecting the summer colors...my lady liberty and i'm vers was supposed to be here today according to the tracking...but it's not...WAH!!! there's still a few on my wish list too...mainly horny mistress,strawberry fields, and chasing the sun...maybe a cpl others but i'm not sure yet, i need to get some swatches cause i have so many similar colors...

Originally Posted by msladyday /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Less than 2 weeks ago, I did not own any Bondi polishes... I think I have a problem. Top 3 I received in my subscription box. I actually placed my order of 8 polishes without even testing because of the glowing reviews. Even better, Richard noticed I was a box subscriber and adjusted my price to reflect the discount. Amazing colors and customer service!
I love the colors you got. I am still waiting on my boxes so I can order the colors I didn't get.

I used Strawberry Fields for my mani today and I just love it!

(I may or may not have had a bit of wine so sadly, no pics.)

And my pretty rainbow!

So gorgeous! 
wub.gif
 All these photos are making it hard to resist the Bondi sub. Strawberry Fields is such a flattering red on everyone's photo I've seen.

I love everyone's Bondi polishes & mani's- absolutely beautiful!!! I've been stalking the Bondi forums & I think I'm ready to drink Richards kool aid- what an inspiring CEO- I've never experienced wanting to buy a product because of the amazing customer service... Maybe it has something to do with the handsome Brit too

Originally Posted by autopilot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

cross-posting!

Thanks! I saw it on the August board but it's so great to see again for inspiration. I look forward to playing with all of my colours soon too!

Latest posts

Back