(Spoilers) Julep December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked Gayle as my free polish for taking a box three months in a row, and it arrived broken.  The bottle has obviously leaked and gotten between the cardboard box and the glass bottle so that I can't even take the bottle out of the box.  I emailed customer service, let's see if the need a picture.  I asked that they send a replacement and that I would gladly mail the broken polish back to them.  

Compared to the warehouse sale earlier this year, I'm not impressed with last year's year end sale prices. I will definitely have no problems passing it up if prices stay the same this year.

Compared to the warehouse sale earlier this year, I'm not impressed with last year's year end sale prices. I will definitely have no problems passing it up if prices stay the same this year.
True. But stacking the 40% off code on it should make for some good deals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also. Just got my shipping email for my mystery box! I'm in Seattle for the holidays so I could get mine tomorrow or Weds!

Thanks to everyone who posted the 30% off code, ordered a mystery box with Adele as an add-on as a present, here's hoping for a nice polish collection - please let those two polishes not be the only ones lol

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

True. But stacking the 40% off code on it should make for some good deals
smile.gif

Absolutely. If you have a 40% off coupon I'm sure there will be great deals to be had. Unfortunately, I have no such coupon. 
wink.gif

Eep! Maybe we'll even see some mystery boxes by tomorrow X3 I'm holding out a little until I see the boxes -- I like the element of surprise, but I want to see what kind of colours they're dishing out / products. Even for $15, it's annoying to have to get rid of extras or things you don't want to hoard.

Yeah, with 40% off the end of the year things are a good deal, but only if you like the colours... i'd rather just be surprised with them than overthink based on the terrible / untrue swatches they have online

I think I'm gonna skip the monthly box again this month (I hope I can....and cause this will be the 4th month in a row I've skipped.)

Get the mystery box. ($24.99 for that) and then get something $25 or under at the end of the year sale (hopefully the gem collection will be marked down to $20 something dollars again....and I will hopefully get a code. From Julep themselves or someone here will be nice enough to give me one.)

Quote: Originally Posted by weareclouds /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I'm gonna skip the monthly box again this month (I hope I can....and cause this will be the 4th month in a row I've skipped.)

Get the mystery box. ($24.99 for that) and then get something $25 or under at the end of the year sale (hopefully the gem collection will be marked down to $20 something dollars again....and I will hopefully get a code. From Julep themselves or someone here will be nice enough to give me one.)

There is no limit to how many times you can skip the monthly box.

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've just found the colors boring since the October box. Like, they are just not my colors. I've been buying plenty other colors from Julep though. Just ones I find prettier.

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've just found the colors boring since the October box. Like, they are just not my colors. I've been buying plenty other colors from Julep though. Just ones I find prettier.

The last box I took was in July. Since then, either I didn't like the colors at all or I didn't like the combinations set up in each box enough to justify purchasing. I figure I'll end up with all of the colors I do like by either purchasing them separately or I'll get them in a mystery box. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Try not to miss out on buying Ciara. That is truly the most unique polish I have ever owned. It's so different. I wish I had the $$$ for like 10 backups.

I'm hoping I get an extra in a mystery box along with Valerie from that same collection which I didn't get in my monthly box.

True. But stacking the 40% off code on it should make for some good deals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Absolutely. If you have a 40% off coupon I'm sure there will be great deals to be had. Unfortunately, I have no such coupon.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Right ;-)

My mystery box tracking is already updating and moving. I think I may try and stay away from IG and the swap group on FB and here and actually be fully surprised. I'll probably only be successful if it is delivered today, in the morning, lol.

Just bought the mystery box and the white lacquer jewelry box as an xmas gift for my sister.  Used my 40% code I got in the December box and only spent $38!!  Woo hoo!  Now let's hope I don't get burned by this mystery box.  I was disappointed in the Diamond Box and said I wouldn't order another one.  Geez that didn't last long!

Try not to miss out on buying Ciara. That is truly the most unique polish I have ever owned. It's so different. I wish I had the $$$ for like 10 backups.

I'm hoping I get an extra in a mystery box along with Valerie from that same collection which I didn't get in my monthly box.

I have it! It is, by far, my favorite Julep polish ever! Very reminiscent of Urban Decay's Bruise. Backups will be had!

I ordered the mystery box late Sunday evening, and got my shipping email yesterday with USPS Priority Mail 1-day shipping plus $50 insurance. Anyone else get this kind of shipping notice? I should have my box tomorrow!

Oh, Hi! I am new here, Julep Maven, love doing my nails.
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by slathrop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered the mystery box late Sunday evening, and got my shipping email yesterday with USPS Priority Mail 1-day shipping plus $50 insurance. Anyone else get this kind of shipping notice? I should have my box tomorrow!

Oh, Hi! I am new here, Julep Maven, love doing my nails.
smile.gif

Welcome!  That is great!  I need to look for my 40% off code and order!

Latest posts

Back