(Spoilers) Julep December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Welcome!  That is great!  I need to look for my 40% off code and order!
i heard in the FB swap group that Julep might've disabled the 40% for the mystery box :

ETA: no it still works for me :3

Quote: Originally Posted by foxyroxy-26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I tried using POPUP30 & it didn't work for me. (I've never used the code before).
They disabled all the 30-40% off codes for the mystery box. Although if you haven't used BG74L8U yet (it's 5 off 20) I just used it on the mystery box and it worked I don't know if they'll eventually disabled that code also.

Quote: Originally Posted by slathrop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered the mystery box late Sunday evening, and got my shipping email yesterday with USPS Priority Mail 1-day shipping plus $50 insurance. Anyone else get this kind of shipping notice? I should have my box tomorrow!

Oh, Hi! I am new here, Julep Maven, love doing my nails.
smile.gif

Mine says two day shipping. It supposedly shipped out yesterday but the tracking hasn't updated.

Welcome!  That is great!  I need to look for my 40% off code and order!
I used my 40% off code, and got the mystery add-on and necklace for basically free!

They disabled all the 30-40% off codes for the mystery box. Although if you haven't used BG74L8U yet (it's 5 off 20) I just used it on the mystery box and it worked I don't know if they'll eventually disabled that code also.
Glad I was able to use it before they did that!

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was waffling on the mystery box, but not having the discount code means I'm definitely passing this time.

oh my goodness i super embarassingly posted this in the BB december thread in stead of here. TRYING AGAIN:

First spoiler up on the Julep swap board!

1474572_10153573220650567_1725652689_n.jpg

Glad I passed, tbh. Not that I don't think it's a good deal still, but it doesn't super excite me XD It's a really good deal for anyone else who might be interested

oh my goodness i super embarassingly posted this in the BB december thread in stead of here. TRYING AGAIN: First spoiler up on the Julep swap board!
Glad I passed, tbh. Not that I don't think it's a good deal still, but it doesn't super excite me XD It's a really good deal for anyone else who might be interested This plus the disabling of the 30% off code seal the deal for me. No mystery box this month. My wallet breathes a sigh of relief.

Well I'd have to swap the blank canvas but as long as the pink & sparkly(?) red on the left weren't dupes for me, I'll be pretty happy w/ this box! (especially since I was able use the popup30 code!)  And I love love love the Rock star hand cream, so I can always use backups of it!  Thanks for posting this Kyuu!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oh my goodness i super embarassingly posted this in the BB december thread in stead of here. TRYING AGAIN:

First spoiler up on the Julep swap board!

Glad I passed, tbh. Not that I don't think it's a good deal still, but it doesn't super excite me XD It's a really good deal for anyone else who might be interested

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting this Kyuu! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh don't thank me, thank the girl in the julep swap group. I wanted to credit her, but I wasn't sure how she'd feel about her name in a public/non-locked forum.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyLuvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi, do you still have any of the 50% off codes?

Thanks so much,

Gretchen

The 50% off codes were only good for one day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Had I read thoroughly thru the posts I would have seen that. Lol.  I ended up using the 30% code, I got the mystery box, the lavender trio of polishes, and avery!  I can't wait to see this mystery box!  I will do a blog review and swatches when I do.  My last order got here super fast, I live in WA and that's where they are too.  So I'll come back and give you guys a link to review and swatches in case nobody posts what's in it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm brand spankin new here by the way... makeup addict, and beauty addict overall.  I am one of those incurable types who went thru beauty school and makeup artist school just so I could play with and have an excuse to purchase tons of product.  Any other beauty addicts like me? LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gretchen

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyLuvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Had I read thoroughly thru the posts I would have seen that. Lol.  I ended up using the 30% code, I got the mystery box, the lavender trio of polishes, and avery!  I can't wait to see this mystery box!  I will do a blog review and swatches when I do.  My last order got here super fast, I live in WA and that's where they are too.  So I'll come back and give you guys a link to review and swatches in case nobody posts what's in it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm brand spankin new here by the way... makeup addict, and beauty addict overall.  I am one of those incurable types who went thru beauty school and makeup artist school just so I could play with and have an excuse to purchase tons of product.  Any other beauty addicts like me? LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gretchen

Welcome to MuT! We're all addicts and enablers here. 
smilehappyyes.gif

For anyone who was following along with the fingerprinted eyeshadow palette saga, here's an update.

I sent in my picture that doesn't show the print as requested, and I finally heard back from. CS rep said that occasionally when putting together the palettes, the worker uses a gloved finger to press the shadow into place. She said it was perfectly fine to use but that she would ship me a replacement anyway. Hopefully this one doesn't also come with prints.

Looks like I got in just under the wire for the 40% off the mystery box.  I selected the mystery add on as well. hoping its here tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back