(Spoilers) Julep December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Do you think this product is included in the December boxes? It says it's a new product available for pre-order and it starts shipping 11/25.  Hmm... that's right after the close of the maven window.  I hope it is- it's so cute!

http://www.julep.com/shop/new-arrivals/surprise-color-rush-lip-gloss.html
I don't see any berry-ness in those swatches, and how are "after" photos helpful without "before" photos???!!

I hope it isn't another lip product. I'm hoping they'll start offering the whole collection as a set of minis each month, even for an extra $5 or $10 to get all the colors in the new mini bottles, I'd take that profile every month! 

I'm also hoping some of the new shades from this year's Gem collection are featured next month. 

Last year's collection was completely awesome. I hope there is something like that in mini!!!!!!

I do not want another lip gloss so I hope not. That lipgloss has been on the site since the holiday shop opened though so I don't think so. I would love a mini add-on just to have one without having to get a whole set.

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope it isn't another lip product. I'm hoping they'll start offering the whole collection as a set of minis each month, even for an extra $5 or $10 to get all the colors in the new mini bottles, I'd take that profile every month! 

I'm also hoping some of the new shades from this year's Gem collection are featured next month. 
yes to mini's in every colour. Except its going to look odd against my collection of big bottles.

Quote: Originally Posted by foxyroxy-26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes to mini's in every colour. Except its going to look odd against my collection of big bottles.
I got the mini Sephora 100 pt. perk of the Freedom polymer top coat (which I don't know why I'm just trying it, I love it!)

So, to answer your question:  Yes.  It will look odd next to the regular size Juleps.  But, also cute and mini.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do not want another lip gloss so I hope not. That lipgloss has been on the site since the holiday shop opened though so I don't think so. I would love a mini add-on just to have one without having to get a whole set.
I totally agree! I'm Modern Beauty and I want something more exotic than that ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's scaring me how much they are featuring their lip products.

I skipped for the first time last month. I am hoping for something amazing. I just don't know what but I know it is not lip gloss.

If I don't love Decembers selections then I might just pick up some of the sets from the Holiday Party section.

I feel like they usually post something on the blog around now that shows off the beauty product prior to the window.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the window now open. I seriously cannot keep up.
I think the window opens on the 20th every month.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Where do you buy A England?  I'm loving the names in your wishlist.  I've never tried that brand before.

Is the window now open. I seriously cannot keep up.
Selection window is 20 - 24 every month. These dates don't change, so even if you don't get selection window, you can make selection/skip on these dates.

I think the window opens on the 20th every month.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Where do you buy A England?  I'm loving the names in your wishlist.  I've never tried that brand before.
I believe Llarowe and Ninja Polish carry a-england. I highly recommend starting with Lady of the Lake and/or Tristam!

Selection window is 20 - 24 every month. These dates don't change, so even if you don't get selection window, you can make selection/skip on these dates.
Thanks, I have been so busy and time is very elusive at the moment.

I think the window opens on the 20th every month.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Where do you buy A England?  I'm loving the names in your wishlist.  I've never tried that brand before.
I first heard about this brand on the polish wish list board. I google A England polish and the site will give you several choices as to where to purchase depending on your location. I only saw swatches and thought they were very pretty.

@utgal2004 I love your bio. It makes me want to go and change mines. I really got a glimpse of part of you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@utgal2004 I love your bio. It makes me want to go and change mines. I really got a glimpse of part of you.
Awww thanks!  I updated it a few days ago so my secret santa could get to know me better. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magictodo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like the December beauty product is ...

eyeshadow?

http://blog.julep.com/day-night-looks-with-sweep-neutral/

I'm actually thrilled about this! I've been meaning to buy some more lately so this is perfect timing. Not to mention that I usually scrimp on this product so it'll be nice to try stuff that should be higher end.

Latest posts

Back