StarBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SetToStunning /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know, the interesting thing about this is TallCoolTexan's last post on the board is 6/17/12 6;27pm, and Laura Brooks first post is 6/17/12, 7:32pm. (times local for me, i assume)

Both say they don't use facebook for privacy reasons and are very intense about offline privacy (which is whatever, reasonable).

Both say they stay at home as they have rich hubbies.

They have similar writing styles... and both seem to be professional victims. Everyone is always taking everything the wrong way!  We all must just be too sensitive.

I've got to be awake a few more hours...  hmm... I think I'm going to need to see the receipts on this one to believe they are NOT the same person :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit:

more similarities:

TCT: " I have 2 Clarisonics, and believe in them.." (profile)

LB: "When I got my first Clarisonic a few years ago [...] It works just as well with my larger Clarisonic Plus." July BB thread, post #333

LB: "Now I use my CellCeuticals cleanser which is also low- foaming and not a soap" July BB thread, post #333

TCT: Lists CellCeuticals as a favorite product on her profile

TCT mentions here being 50+.

LB makes reference to being a beauty queen a "Long long time ago" and her username is, of course, reference to a show that hasn't been on in decades. We can probably safely assume that LB is of similar age to TCT.

I'm just sayin', guys.
NOTHING about  my step mom is that of a " victim".  She is a very strong, positive, giving and outspoken person, but definitely not a victim.  I may not agree with what she has posted here or whatever, but she is very good to me in many ways.

And it seems really cruel to take my injury and use it against me and call me a " victim" because of it too.

I'd much rather be spending the 4th of July outdoors, swimming, riding my horses, anything fun.

I hope everyone has a very happy 4th.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura

Originally Posted by LauraBrooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NOTHING about  my step mom is that of a " victim".  She is a very strong, positive, giving and outspoken person, but definitely not a victim.  I may not agree with what she has posted here or whatever, but she is very good to me in many ways.

And it seems really cruel to take my injury and use it against me and call me a " victim" because of it too.

I'd much rather be spending the 4th of July outdoors, swimming, riding my horses, anything fun.

I hope everyone has a very happy 4th.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura
I'm glad I found this thread! I like to skip over things you write after noticing they all have a rude quality to them. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Okay folks, let's move on. If you would like to discuss grievances, please take it offline to a mod. Let's get this thread back on topic please. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura, no one is asking you not to post. We are just asking that you consider the feelings of others in your word choices and pronouncements. Simple.

No one is stalking you, either. Many of us read the threads on boxes we do not order because we are interested.I am interested in the progress of MyGlam even though I don't subscribe, for example.

Let's just dial it back and have fun opening and discussing our boxes.

Wow. Just wow. Glad someone called it out. Ok on topic, the neutral (even tho you say you're over it) I think is a great idea especially with the liner because of the whole pin up aspect. It makes a GREAT pin up look. We ( as in most people on these forums ) probably has everything to make a pin up look but not everyone "collects" make up. If I didn't have a neutral shadow like that I would love the kit. I love the eye liner so it made it worth it to me. I personally don't follow on trend of wear fall/summer/winter/spring colors. I wear what I like whenever I want to. Not getting a bright yellow in June is perfectly fine for me!

Ladies, we're aware that Laura and TallCoolTexan are sharing the same IP. We're also aware that Laura claims they are two different people but I will be honest and say that we moderators do not believe her due to the wording, mannerisms and behavior being identical or near identical. Please do not engage in any fights with you. You CAN block her posts by clicking on her name and going to her profile then select BLOCK MEMBER then you won't see anymore posts from her.

Laura, please check your PMs.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why Zadi?

They have sneak peeks of the July box up on their facebook page. Looks like orange and yellow shadows maybe.
At the time they asked me I had never heard of them and my thoughts was what if it turned into another Posh Pod or GoGoGirlfriend and I've tied my name to this and encouraged people to sign up. I can't in good faith do that especially when I know that it's someone's money.

Hey everyone- I know things went off topic but I'd like to share that I liked the natural colors for my first boxes. They were colors that I could try and wear to work out and about and get a feel for how it works with my skin and daily routines. So it excited because I found some new pencils I'd really order. I won't lie though I'm very excited to get some brighter colors next month. I love the new looks!

What guesses are you thinking for this box everyone? Mine are Orange eyeshadow Yellow eyeshadow Lipgloss But I'm thinking maybe some kinda cheeky blush? But that would be my last choice! I was also very lucky to have won a free box woohoo I can't wait to share with you what the contest box included! Who is excited for the next box??? I am .. I love lots of makeup! I have been wearing the ink out of the liquid liner love it!

Me to.... I am so excited I can't believe how fast I went thru my liquid eyeliner wow I really loved that liner. It was awesome:) can't wait to get my box this month:)

Mine says its in my town to but I'm not able to pick it up till tuesday:( please let me know what you got if you got it:)

Tada!

Blush: Classy

Eyeshadow: Gold Dust

My camera phone couldn't really capture the true colors for any of these, especially the eyeshadow. It's goldish-yellowish. More gold than yellow.

Lipstick: Citron

and a compact(not the best of quality, the exterior was sort of scratched up).

The blush is kind of peachy gold. Very pretty layered over another blush with more color or a bronzer you are using instead of blush. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back