Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How awesome!

I would love to try Starbox since I hear everyone raving about it and it sounds like a really great subscription since it is mainly all makeup (something that I'm always looking for). 

I am currently subscribed to Ipsy & Glossybox.

Thank you Starbox for running this contest ;] Good luck everyone!

I love Star Looks - my favorite sub. I've just recently signed up. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and of a high quality. The colors are modern & trendy. The lipsticks are amazing - again very pigmented & the colors are amazing. I'm really looking forward to trying more products (whether I win or not)!

Subscribed

Glossybox

Ipsy

Goodies

Graze

And of course - Star Looks

I've been following the Starlooks boxes for a couple months and love how they are full sized products!! 

I currently subscribe to Birchbox, Ipsy and GlossyBox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm just starting to get interested in makeup again after several years of leaving the house every day with wet hair and nothing but sunscreen and foundation on my face.

I've recently discovered subscription boxes and have already subscribed to Beauty Army and Ipsy.  I've been reading review, mostly on makeup talk, and I'm looking for other boxes to try.

I am a current Starbox subscriber, and I love it because I am absolutely lost when it comes to creating a look with some of the products that I receive from my other subs.  Starlooks has sent colors and products that I never would have tried without the additional instruction of the Why Marci? videos.  My absolute favorite product so far has been the tendergloss lipstick.  I compare all other lipsticks that enter my sphere to this one by Starlooks.

I have several subs because I'm 35 and have never really worn makeup before 3 months ago.  I figured since I had no idea what products even existed that subs would give me a good introduction. And I was right
biggrin.gif

New Beauty Test Tube

BirchBox

Sample Society

Ipsy

Glossybox

Starbox

Hello! I am interested in trying Starbox because as I listed in my re-intro thread here, I told not even a day ago the ladies there that I was, and now am, interested in a subscription service. They piqued my interest, and as luck would have it, we have this contest up and running! I think this could give me a nice bite into the subscription services, and see if it is for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... I never really knew of them up until the girls there pointed me in that direction, and now, I just got to try one, so I hope I can be chosen! Not picky either, since I am totally up for trying new products I don't normally use. I am still new to the makeup scene, so this kind of thing would be totally ideal for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since I am new to these subscription things, I am currently not subscribed, but definitely looking! (Maybe Ipsy next month, we will see!)

Subscribing now!

Edit: Tried subscribing 5 times and never got confirmation on the site or an email. Dunno why, but will try again later. s:

I would love to get a starlooks box, cuz I've heard amazing feedback from you ladies! The swatches are impressive, the quality of their products looks amazing! And I would love to jump on the wagon that has tried them! Also I love the fact that they DO listen to what you ladies want and actually implement your suggestions! Marcy actually comes on here and talks to you guys which I think is just amazing!

I'm subbed to:

Ipsy

Sample Society (might cancel)

Julep

NBTT (didn't get this month)

Beauty Army

I want to try Starlooks because of great reviews of quality, colors and full sized products!

I currently subscribe to birchbox, ipsy and glossybox.

I want to try Starlooks because I've heard that there are a lot of makeup items and the colors are fantastic!

I currently sub to Sample Society, Birchbox Women (2 subscritpions), Birchbox Man, Ipsy, Love with Food, Goodies, PopSugar Must Have, 28 Day Hug, Urban Cargo, Just Fab, JewelMint, Intimint, and Little Black Bag....and I just signed up for Graze, but haven't gotten my first box yet.

I want to try Starlooks because the makeup colours look like they go very well with the season.

Also the boxes seem to include extras and tools you never thought of using on yourself!

I have not heard anything negative about Starlooks either.

Right now I subscribe to New Beauty Test Tube, Beautyfix, Glymm, Topbox.ca

<I am in Canada most of the time>.

I just dropped Glossybox Canada as they sent out in Dec 2012 Avon eyeshadow and lipgloss that expired in 2005 and some 5 year old Revlon nail polish. They do not seem concerned with the safety of the products they send out.

Starlooks seems much more professional...

*Also signed up to the newsletter!

Would love to receive a Starlooks Box, it looks amazing....I am fairly new to the sub boxes .  I love getting different samples so I can choose which I want to buy.  Your samples look like they would be the kind that would fit my lifestyle, and I really like a company that listens to its consumers and cares for their feedback.  Crossing my fingers.   I am currently subscribed to:   Birchbox ,  Ipsy.      Cancelled Glossybox.    Thanks so much!

I'm new to Starlooks and, based on the 2 Starboxes I have received, absolutely LOVE their products. Customer service has been speedy, friendly and bend-over-backward helpful when I wrote to ask for help selecting additional products and shades. Looking forward to trying more (and more) of Starlooks' cosmetics! Birchbox, Popsugar Must Have and Starlooks are my current subscriptions. P.S. I'm a new member here, too. Been lurking for a while and always want to join in the conversations so finally decided to jump in. Great forums !

I'm not currently subscribed to any boxes. I have subscribed to birch box, Glossy Box, Blissmobox and Beauty Army but after a while I find that most boxes don't offer too much bang for my bucks.

I would love to try a Starlooks Box. I watch Superfreaky1ru's  Youtube channel and sh'e had nothing but good things to say about Starlooks. From what I've seen your products are long lasting and good quality. I'd love to try it myself!

I would love love love to try Starlooks! I'm new into the beauty world & have been experimenting more & more with makeup and have taken a real interest in taking care of myself and looking good! This would be great to try out even more products.

I'm currently subscribed to:  Birchbox, Ipsy, Must Have Popsugar, and Julep (cancelling soon!). And I have received one Glossybox but have cancelled that.

I would love to try Starlooks because it is the most make-up oriented of the beauty subscription boxes I have seen. Don't get me wrong, I do like trying new skin care items, but make-up is so much more fun!

I am currently subscribed to Birchbox, Beauty Army & New Beauty Test Tube.

I have been nervous about make-up only subscriptions, even though I had one month of Wantable. Everyone flips over SL though!

I sub to BA (skip most), Yuzen, both NBTTs, Glossybox (cancelling), Birchbox (currently canceled), PopSugar (currently canceled), Ipsy, Sample Society, Discover with Marta

I'm already a subscriber, although I have a gift sub and this is my last month.  I like the full sized products, and they have been of excellent quality thus far.  Always excited to see what comes next!

Subbed also to Birchbox and Pop Sugar Must Have.

I was already subbed to the newsletter.

I want to enter the contest because I keep hearing wonderful things about Starlooks and I would love to try their products. 

Currently I subscribe to : 

Birchbox

Julep

Square Hue

Ipsy

Sample Society 

Little Black Bag 

Goodies

Thank you and good luck everyone!

I would love to get to try Starbox because of all the wonderful reviews I have seen on YouTube as well as here on Makeup Talk.I really love that it is an all makeup box and I am very interested in testing everything out so I can judge for myself.  I currently subscribe to the following...

Birchbox

MyGlam Bag by Ipsy

Julep

NewBeauty Test Tube(QVC vesion)

I have yet to subscribe to Starlooks. I'd love to give it a try based on the reviews I've seen here , and a few un-boxing videos. I think

I'd love a makeup based box, as I am pretty brand loyal when it comes to skincare. I'm always interested in new makeup !

I currently subscribe to Ipsy.

Email submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back