Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to try out Starlooks because i keep hearing all kinds of great things about it! By looking at everyone's reviews and on the Starlooks website i have noticed what great colors there are available and what great looking products they are! I love trying out new things and finding brands that i can fall in love with. And i am always looking for new boxes and subscriptions to try out.

I am currently subscribed to Topbox, Ipsy, and Julep. I have had subscriptions with Glossybox, Glymm, and The Natural Beauty Box, but i have since cancelled them.

[SIZE=medium]I would like to try Starbox because I am always testing and reviewing new beauty products. I enjoy finding new companies and beauty items to test and I enjoy sharing with my friends all the goodies I find. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I am currently subscribed to Ipsy, Sample Society, Birchbox, Glossybox, PopSurgar Must Have and I am thinking of subscribing to Jungle Stand. Yes I have a lot of boxes, lol.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I subscribed to the newsletter. Thank you for having this giveaway. Have a great day.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
[/SIZE]

What a great giveaway! thanks for the opportunity! I would love to try Starlooks because I've been curious about it due to the good things I've heard, I am currently subscribed to Birchbox ( 2 of them ) and Ipsy. I signed up for the newsletter as well! Good luck everyone!

I would love to try Starlooks Starbox because I haven't heard a single negative thing about them.  I've just started wearing eye shadows (for years, I was eyeliner only) and I would love to try new colors from a reputable company that has great quality products. 

I am currently subbed to Ipsy, Birchbox, and QVC test tube. 

I did subscribe to the newsletter.  Thanks for the opportunity to try this great sub!

I'm already a Member! I love Starlooks for their awesome products! I'm in love with my Diamond line eyeliner! It glides on smooth and adds a little extra oomph! They also have superb customer service for their international customers. I also subscribe to the newsletter!

Other boxes I Currently subscribe to: Ipsy, Topbox, Luxebox, Glymm, BB5, Julep, TNBB

Great contest! I want to try Starbox because I have heard great things about the product quality! I am a current subscriber to Ipsy, Glossybox, and Beauty Army. I signed up for the newsletter!

I love love love Starlooks Starbox because it always sends makeup, and it's makeup I keep going back to over a lot of the other stuff I have.

I'm subbed to Birchbox, Beauty Army, and Starlooks as far as beauty boxes go.

Thank you!

I want to try Starlooks because I love trying new brands and products and experimenting with new ways to work with makeup and my hair. My good friend and blogger is a huge supporter of Starlooks, and I haven't heard anything but positive reviews of the brand. They interact with their customers and seem to encourage dialouge/suggestions/etc. Any company, beauty subscription service or not, that does that is alright by me. 

I'm currently subscribed to Birchbox, Julep, and Glossybox. 

I want to try starbox because of the raving reviews I've heard. I've been stalking subscription threads and debating, so this would give me the push!

Thank you for offering this contest:) Starlooks seems to have a devoted following , would love the opportunity to try them.

My subs: Birchbox, ipsy, sample society, goodies and graze.

I did subscribe to the newsletter:)

*Squee* Great contest!

I'd love to try Starlooks because not only do the products look great, but they are also cruelty free! I'm always on the lookout for new, cruelty free make up products that are high in quality. I've also only read good things about the products from Starlooks, so combine the two, and how could I not want to try them! =)

I'm currently subscribed to Birchbox and Glossybox (and Belle Blossoms, but that's hair accessories)! 

I signed up for the newsletter also! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to try Starlooks because of all the great reviews it has gotten here at MUT!  I've considered subscribing before but just haven't gotten there yet.

I'm currently subscribed to Birchbox, Eco Emi, Julep, and Total Beauty's Test Tube.  I've also gotten a few Craveboxes and The Natural Beauty Boxes, which are not recurring subscriptions.

I would love to see what Starlooks is all about!  I don't have any current subscriptions yet.  I will subscribe to the newsletter next!

I would really love to try Starbox because I am new to subscriptions like this (I just recently heard about them in a magazine), and there seem to be so many, it's hard to know where to start. Looking at Starbox's website, it looks really nice and might be something I'd enjoy trying. My daughter is at the age where she is starting to wear makeup and it's fun sharing new things with her. I'd love to find a subscription with fun and varying colors that I could sign her up for so she can experiment with her look.

I just started my first subscription and it is with Beauty Army.

I am off now to go sign up for Starbox's email newsletter.

Thanks!

I want to try StarLooks because...

I have never heard of this subscription till today! After looking at the website it looks awesome! 

I have a makeup Addition so this would be a great addition!

I was subscribed to Ipsy and GlossyBox but..

I am no longer subscribed to anything due to saving up for my daughters Sweet Sixteen!

Newsletter subscription completed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much for the opportunity! 

I'd love to try Starlooks makeup.  I have no familiarity with this brand but I've heard so many good things about it, I'd love to give it a shot.

I currently subscribe to Ipsy, Glossybox and The Lip Factory Inc and I just signed up for the Starlooks newsletter!

I just became a Starlooks subscriber but have not received my first box yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm very excited to get their great products and the box should be coming soon.

I have been subscribed to Birchbox for the last year but in the last month I have joined BeautyBar, Ipsy, Starlooks and Glossybox. I love the excitement of the subscription boxes and I am trying to find out which boxes are the best fit for me.

I would LOVE to win this giveaway. Pick me pick me pick me

Jamie

I would LOVE to try Starlooks!  I am a big fan of sample boxes but have lately been disappointed with my Glossybox subscription and am looking for a new box to try out instead!  I have heard really great things from the members here on MUT and think this is a great giveaway!  Starlooks seems much more professional and like a company that would take care of its subscribers with great products.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I currently am subscribed to Birchbox, Ipsy, and Glossybox.  I just closed my subscription with Glossybox because of their terrible customer service- but I love my other boxes!  In the past I have tried out Sample Society and Julep but they were just not for me.

How exciting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO WIN A FREE STARLOOKS STARBOX! I ALWAYS SEE THE UNBOXING VIDEOS AND AM SO JEALOUS.. JUST DONT HAVE THE MEANS TO SUBSCRIBE AT THIS POINT IN TIME.. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back