Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting ... I would love to try Starlooks!  I am a total make-up, product, beauty, product, samples, & more product ... JUNKIE!  

I am pretty new to the subscription beauty boxes ... but so far what I have received I have LOVED.  (It is a brilliant idea ... and an excellent marketing tool!)  It really is fun to receive a box ( or bag) of goodies each month.  Right now I am a subscriber to ... Birchbox, Ipsy and Glossybox. 

I have heard such wonderful things about Starlooks! I am just waiting until I have a more steady income to subscribe... I honestly can't wait!! Also, I have no other subscriptions, so this will be a first for me!

I am currently subscribed to Ipsy. i have had theLookbag as well and it was awful! 

I signed up to the newsletter and would love to have the Starlooks experience!!!!!

I would LOVE to try Starlooks! I am currently subbed to Julep Maven, Ipsy, Beauty Box 5, Topbox, Glossy Box & Luxebox. (Wow I think I have an addiction!)

I am currently subscribed to Starlooks for a while now and I love love love this subscription service. I love the quality of the makeup products and the variety of products that is sent for us to try out that we would never think to try. I've fallen in love with every single products that I've received. Starlooks has such great customer service also. I love how Starlooks make their subscribers feel special on their birthdays by sending us an extra birthday box on the month of our birthdays. No other subscription services has done that before. Truly is on of my best subscription services I love. I am currently subscribe to Ipsy, Birchbox, and PopSugar Must Have. I've been subscribed to Starlooks Newsletter since I've been a monthly subscription subscriber. Keep up the great work Starlooks and Marci. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want to try Starbox because i have heard nothing but good things about their makeup. I am always on the look out for new makeup to play with and I love the Starlooks sends out full size products! Right now, I subscribe to topbox, julep and ipsy! I signed up for the newsletter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am currently subscribed to Starlooks. What I love about Starlooks is that every month it's a great box filled with goodies that I probably wouldn't have ventured into buying on my own. I also love looking through the lookbooks to see what the models have on. I already receive your newsletter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am subscribed to Julep (don't know if this counts!)

I want to try Starlooks because it is the only completely makeup centered subscription service out there! I've been stalking the Starlooks website seeing what they send out every month and I have loved every single box that they've sent.

I am subscribed to... Birchbox, Ipsy, and Glossybox (former member of Sample Society as well).

Subscribed to the newsletter!

I dont belong to any beauty box subscriptions except Julep Maven nailpolish (if you count that!) so I would love to try a Starbox. I have been a facebook follower for awhile and the products look great.

I desperately want to try star looks because I have heard such amazing things about the subscription and the products from the girls in my Facebook group! Currently, I am subscribed to ipsy, julep and Glymm (Canadian). I have previously subbed to topbox and glossy box, but cancelled after poor performance. Fingers crossed for the chance to try out star looks!

I'd like to try the starlooks box because I've been looking for a makeup only sub box with a good price (I'm currently super sad) and I love makeup, love it enough to sub to the following:

Glossybox

Birchbox

Julep

Popsugar

Fancy box

Whimseybox

twistband 

Jewelmint (and the other mints)

Forgot to add, I also had Sample Society but cancelled last month (although I might re-sub soon!)

As you can see, I have a lot of subs but I'm always on the lookout for new ones ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I literally JUST learned about the Starbox program this morning, here on MuT. I would love to try out a Starbox, and will probably become a subscriber even if I don't win. I love the fact that it's makeup, not skincare. I also enjoy that it's all makeup from Starlooks, a line I've never used. It's like their subscribers are receiving their own unique line of makeup that others are not privy to, if that makes sense!

I currently subscribe to: Ipsy, Birchbox, Sample Society.

I've already added my email to the newsletter list.

Thanks for this contest! Cool idea!

I'm picky about eye-shadow, so I'd love to see the quality of your eye-shadows.  There are certain textures I prefer (not a fan of super soft shadows).  If I like it, oh boy!  I'll be stalking your business like mad (ask Urban Decay...).  

I currently subscribe to both Birchbox and Glossybox.  I also pick up Ipsy and the Total Beauty collections once in a while.

-L

I am 27 & new to makeup! While most women my age have perfected the art of applying lipstick, I'm literally just beginning. I'm like a tween trying makeup for the first time! It is fun to explore the variety of products out there, however, the vast number of brands, displays, & advertisements vying for my attention is overwhelming. Promises to lengthen my eyelashes with this mascara; try this new cream eyeshadow, it'll totally glam you up! How am I supposed to choose?! I'd love to win a STARBOX because I love the idea of receiving a package full of curated products that are of high-quality. With the assortment of colors, I can go rock & roll princess one day & lux & lovely the next. I do not subscribe to anything BEAUTY BOX related.

• I would like to try the Starbox!  I've seen people post their boxes and everything inside looks gorgeous.  I love the company's name and packaging.
  • Birchbox, MyGlam/Ipsy, Julep, Beauty Army

I currently get the Starbox and love it! I never really used makeup before so it has given me the opportunity to explore with great products and colors. The information included in each Starbox on how to use is great. Would love to get even more of their products!

I've been following a YouTuber (thesassywench) who has high regard for Starlooks; she shows off her Starlooks boxes and they look amazing. That's why I'd love to try a box!

I used to get Birch Box.

Thanks for this contest! I'd like to try it because of all the great reviews I've read here and on many facebook groups I'm part of. I'm only subscribed to birchbox currently. I've subscribed to your newsletter! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like to try starlooks because ive seen how many people enjoy it, and am new to this and would love to get products from you guys to review and try things to keep on getting :)

I'd love to try Starlooks because I don't experiment a lot with makeup, but I'd like to! Also from reading reviews, they seem to have awesome high quality stuff!

The only other beauty box I'm getting right now is Beauty Army..though I do have a few non beauty ones :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back