Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to try Starlooks because I am a newbie to makeup and I am open to trying new things and excited to learn about beauty products.

Currently I am subscribed to BirchBox and Ipsy. January is my first month for both subscriptions.

I love Starlooks because it has become the heart of my makeup life. I really base all of my daily looks off of almost all of my Starlooks products! I have never been so happy with makeup in my life. I also love working with Starlooks products because it has taken my knowledge of working with makeup to an entire different level! After receiving so many gorgeous colors I have never been so thrilled to learn to mix and blend colors and research everything you could ever do with them. The quality is amazing and always last thru my twelve hour work days. I know that I will be a Starlooks lifer they are such a sweet company and I love the way they take care of the customers and that's one of the best things a company can give to me. I am currently subscribed to ipsy, popsugar, julep, square hue, glamour doll eyes

After looking on Starlooks website - I found myself wanting to try it, but money is tight as I am planning for my wedding. I am finally starting to get the hang of putting on makeup properly. When I want to buy something more expensive I have to save for a bit and usually feel guilty after! I love that Starlooks has amazing products to offer.  When I saw that eyeshadow pallet I melted (I love eyeshadow!).  It would interesting to give it a try and to see if I could actually save more money by going to a company that gives more for just a little bit more money. Going down to 1 beauty sub and being happier and having a fuller wallet would be great!

I am currently subscribed to: Birchbox & Ipsy.

I subscribed to the newsletter - but was given a message about needing to click the link sent to me.  I have yet to receive the e-mail however, I will click it if it gets sent to me!  I hope this doesn't take me out of the running! 

I am not yet a subscriber but i would love to try it because I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!! (And I hear its amazing)... I currently subscribe to birchbox, IPSY, glossybox, beauty army and beautyfix.

I'd be interested in getting a StarLook box and seeing how the quality of the products are! Sometimes it's hard for me to keep subscribe to companies since there are so many nowadays without having firsthand experience of how the products feel and work.

I'm currently subscribed to MyGlam and Glossybox. I recently dropped Birchbox and Beautyfix. 

I would love to try this amazing make up stuffs by Starlooks as i had heard so much about it from my idol make up guru from Singapore, Ms Sarah Chaudary. I am personally a make up junkie, i have not subscribed to any other so far now. I am totally influenced to check this out big time. And it would be an awesome pleasure to create lovely looks with these Starlooks products. Advance thanks for this wonderful opportunity to join in for such amazing things! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try Starbox because I am still trying to find a subscription that I feel is worth the money. A lot of subs out there are sample sized and I want full sized products to enjoy for more than one use. I have always wanted to try Starbox especially after reading the reviews but haven't been able to find room in the budget. Current subs: Ipsy and Glossybox (1st time this month) Thank you for this great giveaway!

1st step is admitting so here it goes... I want to try starlooks because I have a sub addiction & a MUT addiction...lol but totally serious! My favorite time of day is when I'm sitting at my vanity with all my products deciding what to use that day :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm subscribed to. Birchbox (2 subs), ipsy, glossybox, popsugar must have, and julep.

I want to try Starlooks because it seems like a beauty box that gives a lot of makeup samples, unlike other boxes that give other stuff. I am looking for another box to subscribe to and this one seems like it would be good but I would like to give it a try before I commit.

I currently only subscribe to Birchbox. I subscribe to other boxes that aren't beauty related. Blissmo Box, Goodies.co, 21 day hug, and Citrus Lane.

Signed up for the newsletter.

I'd love to try Starlook because the products look amazing!  I am a subscriber of Ipsy.

I'm entering this contest because it would be a great way to try a new box. I currently have subscriptions to POPSUGAR, IPSY, JULEP, and BEAUTY ARMY. Thanks for having this contest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Reply to this thread and let us know why you want to try Starbox?  I want to try Starbox because i'm on a year long makeup no-buy, and am always wanting to try new things in hopes of finding a holygrail.

• List all of the other beauty box subscriptions you are currently subscribed to: None. That would ruin my no-buy since technically I am buying new makeup.

I would love to try starbox because of all the great reviews i've read on MUT. Also because I love make-up and love to try new products.

I am currently  subscribed to:

Birchbox

Ipsy

Julep

Glossybox (US)

Glossybox (DE)

I want to try starbox because I LOVE makeup and there isn't any other box I can find that is devoted just to makeup without fillers like perfume samples or little foil packets of shampoo. So even if I don't win a box I will probably subscribe on my own in a few months.

I am just subscribed to Ipsy and Birchbox so I hope they are worth it.

I want to try StarLooks because I'm curious about a box filled with products from one company and how cool that could be.

I'm currently subscribed to Ipsy and BirchBox.

I am interested in Starbox because it is a makeup box, which looks like it strives to bring a couple really nice products every month. I haven't tried any of the products, but the palettes look amazing so far!

I am currently subscribed to Birchbox and Glossybox.

And I also signed up for the newsletter. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have watched a lot of unboxing videos and starbox is so unique in that it has several full size products. love that everyone is raving about the quality. i really am interested in trying the sub. i am currently subbed to The All Natural Face, The Natural Beauty Box, Ipsy, and Julep.

I would love to try StarBox! I'm new to the make-up community and this was one of the first subscription beauty clubs I heard about. I am just starting out with my collection and this would be an awesome addition! This is an awesome contest and I'm so glad I joined the site. 

Starbox looks like it's one of the best beauty subscriptions. I honestly haven't heard a lot about it but I'm going watch reviews and unboxings to get a better idea of this subscription. I'm currently subscribed to ipsy. Im trying to decided what other subscriptions I want to get as well. I subscribed to the newsletter!

I would love to try starlooks i currently have popsugar, seasonsbox,.citruslane,.and cravebox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back