Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking  about subscribing to this one because of the great reviews here, but I haven't yet. Winning would be great for that alone.

Right now, I'm behaving. I'm only subscribed to PopSugar (and Little Black Bag) if they count. 

I want to try Starlooks because of all the rave reviews here at MUT and I'm interested in an all-make-up box which is unique and so different from other subscription programs.

I'm currently subscribed to:

popsugar must have

seasonsbox

glossybox

goodies.co

Tried:

birchbox

ipsy

new beauty test tube

and subscribed to starlooks newsletter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am a current subscriber to Starlooks and I LOVE it!  Here's why:

• It's all high quality makeup, I don't have to worry about getting yet another perfume sample or twist band.

• The value is crazy, there are several full sized products every month for only $15

• The shipping for the sub boxes is amazing - I always get mine in 3 days.

• Variety!  I thought it would seem repetitive with just makeup, but there is so much variance in color as well as product type it always keeps me interested.

• The customer service just cant be beat. I emailed a photo once of an eyeshadow damaged in shipment (possibly by a giant gorilla) at 6pm my time expecting to hear back in a day or two.  They responded in 20 minutes, and I had a replacement within the week.

I also subscribe to Birchbox, Ipsy, and Julep.

Oh this is awesome!
I want to try Starbox because their products look like they're all high quality and I really like the unique colors.

This looks like an amazing contest and I have wanted to try a starbox for a while now. I currently subscribe to birchbox, the Allure Sample Society box, and to Glossybox US. It would be great to try something new and be able to compare it to the other services that I currently use or have used in the past.

I have heard some good things about this - would love to try Starlooks out! I was subscribed to Topbox, but am shopping around for a new box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i want to try starlooks because i am a glam girl! i love trying new beauty products and i find beauty subscriptions are the perfect recipe for me and my addiction to beauty products also i have not heard one bad things about starlooks and coming from glossy box that is a bonus in my  book!

i am currently subscribed to 2 beauty box subscriptions i am subscribed to glossy box (which i currently hate and am only hanging in there till i get my free box in feb. i am shopping around right now for a new beauty box subscription to replace the glossy box) i am wanting to leave glossy box because they sent me expired out of season products they sent me an avon product that was from 2005!!!  i am also currently  subscribed to Lip Factory and i get my first box from them in feb. and i am still on the hunt for other beauty subscriptions that i can enjoy and from what i see of starlooks it might just be the box for me!

i subscribed for the starlooks newsletter also!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try Starlooks, the brand is new to me and I would love to give it a try. I am currently subscribed to IPSY, Little Black Bag, and Birchbox (I will be dropping Birchbox when my year subscription is up and am looking for something to replace it ). This would be a great way to see if Starlooks is for me. Thanks subscribed to email

I want to try Starlooks because I'm beauty obsessed and it seems like a great monthly box, I'm also very impressed by past boxes! I currently subscribe to beautyfix and popsugar must have. Subscribed to the email lost as well! Good luck everyone!

I want to try Starlooks because I've heard great things about it here, and I love that they send out all makeup every month:)

I currently sub to Birchbox, Goodies & Ipsy.

I would love to try starlooks cause it has so many daring colours.

I subscribe  to glymm, Julep and BB5.

I already have subscribe to the starlooks newsletter.

I would love to try Starlooks! I'm a homeschooling mom and I spend most of my time and money on them:). I recently discovered subscription services and they are awesome in helping me find new products. I don't like to invest money on something for myself unless I know it's something I love. In just a few short months I have found some really great things! I have read some great things about Starlooks. Currently, I am subscribed to: -Glossy box -Ipsy Off to subscribe to the newsletter. Thx for a great giveaway!

I would love to get a Starbox.  I currently subscribe to Popsugar Must Have and Seasons Box.  Although there are many out there to choose from I've been eyeing the Starbox for some time now.

Yes! A contest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would like to try Starlooks because I love makeup and I'm willing to try different kind and since they put a cherry on top by providing full size makeup. It's a win! I'm currently sub to ipsy and birchbox :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just subscribed to Starlooks and an waiting for my 1st box. I'd like to win a box for my daughter who is new to make-up and being "girlie". I am also subscribed to Ipsy, Birchbox (really considering canceling), Starbox, Lip factory and Glossybox. But I would really like a box for my daughter, she just moved into her 1st apartment and make up is not a luxury she can afford right now.

Good Morning!

I want to try Starlooks because I live in the Yukon and we have very little selection for places to purchase makeup.

Actually no where other then shoppers. I think this would give me a great opportunity to not only grow my makeup

collection and maybe find a brand that I love but maybe gain some more makeup skills as well! I think also would 

give me a chance to share this with many other yukoners in the same situation!

I currently subscribe to luxebox and glymm but I am looking to try something new

Thanks!

I've wanted to try Starlooks because it always seems to be a great deal with great products consistently month to month. I currently sub Birchbox, Ipsy, Beauty Army, Jewelmint, and Popsugar. Thanks for the contest Starlooks!

I've currently taken a break from all sub boxes to use up some products, but the one I miss most - and expect to rejoin first - is Starlooks.  The products are such great quality, and I like that it's full size makeup.  I love everything about this company, and would really enjoy winning a box.

I would like to try Starlooks bc I have heard great things and I love trying new make up! 

I am not currently subscribed to any beauty boxes but I'm in the market :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back