Starlooks January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box didn't come, but I'm guessing it will be the same lippies.  Here's to hoping that it, combined with my referral box, will push it over the edge from meh to nice.

Is it February when we get that first loyalty box? I'm thinking of jumping ship. I like Starlooks, but I have a lot of makeup and there have been a lot of "eh" boxes for me this year. That said: I want to see the loyalty box first!

Would love to have had some shimmers and brighter shades. Nudes do not look good on me. Will have to gift  to my niece or sister.

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is it February when we get that first loyalty box? I'm thinking of jumping ship. I like Starlooks, but I have a lot of makeup and there have been a lot of "eh" boxes for me this year. That said: I want to see the loyalty box first!

February is the first loyalty box.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm sticking around until then at least as well.

I do not mind 3 out of the 4 lippies - not sure about that nude-orange lipstick!!  I would be okay with that box, but I am curious to see other variations!

I have the same box that has been posted. Wonder if there really is variety. Does any one know if they still do  birthday boxes? It is my birthday month and I have not received anything yet.

It seems like, with the wording on the card @trekkersangel posted, that atleast some people will probably receive the eyeliner pots & pencils and blushes since it tells you ideas for how to use them for other things. I'd be happy with the all lip box everyone has gotten so far, but would love to try their powdered blushes, since I've only tried the old HD Fluid and cream ones (and really love both). And there are a lot of cool colors of the eyeliner pots I'd like to try, since I've only used the pink one from last Feb.

I'm also getting a birthday box this month, so hopefully a lot of variety will be coming my way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT:

Quote: Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have the same box that has been posted. Wonder if there really is variety. Does any one know if they still do  birthday boxes? It is my birthday month and I have not received anything yet.
 I called and asked about something about signing up on the 10th of this month and asked if I'd get a B-day box this month and they said yes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just emailed them and the birthday boxes are being shipped next week.

Quote: Originally Posted by Taraan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just emailed them and the birthday boxes are being shipped next week.
That is great , thank you !

Yea I noticed the same thing. Can't say I'm not a bit bummed on that. I feel like the Starboxes should feel a little bit exclusive, and not like leftovers from an Ipsy set. I mean, I'll definitely use everything, but not a very exciting month.
I got some different items.
An eyeliner in Obsidian (which I already have about three of!), powder blush in Tequila Sunrise, lipstick in Tory, and the gloss in Guilty Pleasure

I got some different items.
An eyeliner in Obsidian (which I already have about three of!), powder blush in Tequila Sunrise, lipstick in Tory, and the gloss in Guilty Pleasure
I would love this box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello Ladies!

This is my first post at MUT and I've finally decided to join after countless hours scouring posts for spoilers.

(There seems to be a lot of us out there 
wink.gif

Anyway! I got something different in my Starlooks as well, and I thought I would share it.

All of the items with the exception of the brushes say Natalie Corona on them. I know that they had released the Natalie Corona box in August 2013, but since I wasn't subscribed to Starlooks back then (this is my third month) I didn't mind getting these items.

Glitter in Emerald, Infinity Lipstick in Endless (Satin) & Eons (Matte).

Quote: Originally Posted by NeisDreams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hello Ladies!

This is my first post at MUT and I've finally decided to join after countless hours scouring posts for spoilers.

wink.gif

Anyway! I got something different in my Starlooks as well, and I thought I would share it.

All of the items with the exception of the brushes say Natalie Corona on them. I know that they had released the Natalie Corona box in August 2013, but since I wasn't subscribed to Starlooks back then (this is my third month) I didn't mind getting these items.

ohhh i would love this box!  this is my first box this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello Ladies! This is my first post at MUT and I've finally decided to join after countless hours scouring posts for spoilers. (There seems to be a lot of us out there  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )  Anyway! I got something different in my Starlooks as well, and I thought I would share it.
   All of the items with the exception of the brushes say Natalie Corona on them. I know that they had released the Natalie Corona box in August 2013, but since I wasn't subscribed to Starlooks back then (this is my third month) I didn't mind getting these items. Glitter in Emerald, Infinity Lipstick in Endless (Satin) & Eons (Matte).
Welcome to Makeuptalk! Nice box, I did receive the Natalie Corona box when it went out and I LOVED that glitter, it is just so ridiculously pretty! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello Ladies!

wink.gif

box envy!!  I would love that box!!

Hello Ladies!

wink.gif
)

I would love this box,  I wasn't subscribed when it originally went out and REALLY want to try out the infinity lipsticks, since they didn't send out any during the 6 months I was subscribed before(I did get that brush in past starbox and LOVE IT! it is my go to blush brush).

Hello Ladies!

wink.gif

Oh wow, that is a beautiful box.  EEEEK WHERE IS MIIIIINE?   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love this box, although it does seem like they're just trying to get rid of some old stuff.  I guess it makes sense, if they want us to use old stuff in a new why....why not give us their old stuff to work with?   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello Ladies!

wink.gif
)

Welcome! Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back