Starlooks Starbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol is it sad that my Hubby actually likes looking at my boxes and seeing what I get? He doesn't complain either, he's just like as long as you get me one, so now he's subbed to Birchbox Man.
I always show him what I get he is not as excited as I am of course. I get him glossybox man it comes quarterly and he loves the items he gets in it.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol is it sad that my Hubby actually likes looking at my boxes and seeing what I get? He doesn't complain either, he's just like as long as you get me one, so now he's subbed to Birchbox Man.
So does mine!  He has yet to ask for a sub, I think I'm going to get him the Bug Out Box for his bday.  Also, he usually ends up eating about 80% of every Goodies box we get, so it's not like he's completely left out!

I got my husband the Bug Out Box and he loved it!  Spent hours "playing with" the stuff in the first box.

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my husband the Bug Out Box and he loved it!  Spent hours "playing with" the stuff in the first box.
This sounds like a good box to get the hubby.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So does mine!  He has yet to ask for a sub, I think I'm going to get him the Bug Out Box for his bday.  Also, he usually ends up eating about 80% of every Goodies box we get, so it's not like he's completely left out!
Yeah mine eats my treats too, so if I ever get food in a birchbox it's gone before I even have a chance to see what it is.

I just signed up for star looks. Cancelled my sample society for it so that's a good thing? Right? Lol we won't mention that I also signed up for birch box yesterday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just signed up for star looks. Cancelled my sample society for it so that's a good thing? Right? Lol we won't mention that I also signed up for birch box yesterday.
smile.gif
Lol yeah, I'm going to be doing the same thing next month. :)

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried SS for two months and Im just more interested in makeup so this seems a better fit for me.
This was my 3rd month and I always find that one product every month that I fall in love with so I want to keep going, but I really want more makeup and the Starlooks makeup looks amazing!

So I won a free box in the contest and received the February box which I am absolutely in love with.... Then I signed up and got last months box and I am hooked. This makeup is seriously amazing! I was skeptical at first and probably would not have subbed had I not won a box and tried the products out. I just spent the last hour and half on their website looking at foundation, concealer, and powder. I love their stuff so much I want to switch over some brands that I am usually loyal to and give star looks a try. The only problem is trying to find a match for foundation and concealer online and not being able to swatch them. I guess I will email them in the morning and see if I can get some help. If anyone is on the fence about subscribing, as I was, go for it!

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I won a free box in the contest and received the February box which I am absolutely in love with.... Then I signed up and got last months box and I am hooked. This makeup is seriously amazing! I was skeptical at first and probably would not have subbed had I not won a box and tried the products out. I just spent the last hour and half on their website looking at foundation, concealer, and powder. I love their stuff so much I want to switch over some brands that I am usually loyal to and give star looks a try. The only problem is trying to find a match for foundation and concealer online and not being able to swatch them. I guess I will email them in the morning and see if I can get some help. If anyone is on the fence about subscribing, as I was, go for it!
They have something on their website were you let them know what foundation and concealer you use and they send you a match as a sample for you to try. I ordered a sample  but it still hasn't come in.

If I subscribe today, will I get the April box?
No, you will get May's box. The cutoff for the month is the last day (or maybe the last Friday. I think they do put reminders up on Facebook and maybe their website) the previous month, so the cutoff for April was the end of March, and sign ups prior to the end if April will get May. But if you sign up now and want an April box, the extras will go in sale ($25 each) probably near the end of the first full week of forMay.

No, you will get May's box. The cutoff for the month is the last day (or maybe the last Friday. I think they do put reminders up on Facebook and maybe their website) the previous month, so the cutoff for April was the end of March, and sign ups prior to the end if April will get May. But if you sign up now and want an April box, the extras will go in sale ($25 each) probably near the end of the first full week of forMay.
Ugh that sucks!! But thank you

Yes! I am loving the theme of this month. I finally gave in and signed up for this. I did have a code for a free extra item from this YouTube video so hopefully they will add that extra item. I really am considering canceling ipsy. It feels like I never use anything they send :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just signed up for May, after getting October's box for free and reading reviews on past boxes I couldn't really justify NOT signing up, esp. since May is my birth month and I love getting makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooh! I sent email to Starlooks asking for recommendations for

settjng powder
because that's next on my list of needed basics. The recommendation I received? Wait until after the April box! Yay!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

settjng powder
because that's next on my list of needed basics. The recommendation I received? Wait until after the April box! Yay!
Ohhh I would be have if we get that because I don't own one.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

settjng powder
I would love to get that!!! Can't wait to get this month's box. Hopefully they ship soon. The anticipation always gets to me when I know shipping will be happening soon lol.

Back