Starlooks Starbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

So I will order the Starbox to have it as a second box (I get the glossybox as well). Are there any codes or anything that anyone knows of? I think I read about a code for an extra item somewhere? I mean... who would not like an extra item, right?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they normally ship out so late? For some reason I thought they shipped third week?
It always seems like it arrives around the last week of the month for me, so I would think they do start shipping the third week. It is usually the last sub of the month I receive, which is a nice way to end the month!

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It always seems like it arrives around the last week of the month for me, so I would think they do start shipping the third week. It is usually the last sub of the month I receive, which is a nice way to end the month!
Gotcha, thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone,

So I will order the Starbox to have it as a second box (I get the glossybox as well). Are there any codes or anything that anyone knows of? I think I read about a code for an extra item somewhere? I mean... who would not like an extra item, right?
smile.gif
I got mine from a you tuber I watch. I think it depends because the codes are only good for like 1-2 months so search for starlooks promo code- and go through some blogs and youtube videos, but make sure the dates are correct. the code is usually the person's first name i think. 

For the pinky nude no shimmer lip gloss - I bought Starlooks lipgloss in Modest and that is exactly what it is.  Very sheer though.  I love it a lot.

I keep seeing Starlooks mentioned.. Can someone give me the rundown on frequency, cost and another details? It sounds like its one brands cosmetics, is that correct? I'm familiar with most other subscriptions.. Thanks!

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I keep seeing Starlooks mentioned.. Can someone give me the rundown on frequency, cost and another details? It sounds like its one brands cosmetics, is that correct? I'm familiar with most other subscriptions.. Thanks!
Hi!  Starlooks is $17.68 a month ($15.00 plus $2.68 shipping). Each month you get makeup 3-4 items from their brand  plus a goodie. I was pleasantly surprised when I won a box and tried their products. The products are great quality and their customer service is amazing. With Starlooks you get a box once a month around the end of the month and an extra box free the month of your birthday. If you want to subscribe the new order cutoff day is the first of the month. I would be happy to help if you have any other questions.

Added bonus: If you miss signing up before the cutoff but still want that month's box, a limited number go up for sale the following month for $25 (no shipping for those), and they're available until they sell out, so I think there are still January and February boxes for sale.

They've already gave you all the details, but I'll just add my opinion. Overall, for me, this is the best possible sub. I love makeup and you get really great quality stuff for such a great price...and I don't get bogged down with skincare stuff that I'm not really into, like most other subs. I've only gotten two boxes so far, but both have been amazing and I use atleast one product  from those two boxes pretty much everyday (most days, multiple items).

And now I am going to obsessively check my email every 20 minutes to see if I get a shipping notice
icon_redface.gif

Okay, I just got tracking info, but... I have foundation/concealer samples and eye stuff coming (SO MANY DIAMONDLINERS!), and I'm not sure which of the three packages this is for. So shipping may or may not be happening now! But no matter what, I have stuff coming! Whoo!

My tracking info just came and I only have a Starbox coming :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes got tracking earlier today!!

This will be my first box and I am super excited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Please no one hesitate to post spoilers if you get your box early 
laughing.gif

I got my taking to! Does any one know do yout get tracking for your birthday box to? Do they sendthat after you get your sub box?

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my taking to! Does any one know do yout get tracking for your birthday box to? Do they sendthat after you get your sub box?
Someone just asked this on Facebook and SL responded that yes you get tracking for your bday box (and any orders you place with them).

Doesn't the Why, Marci? video for the month before usually get posted around the time of the next shipping? I can't remember and was just wondering.

Back