Sugar + Cleanser = Clean and Fab Face!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugar is great for the body but that sounds harsh for the face. I like using baking soda as a daily exfoliant.

this is interesting...i'm guessing sugar is like an exfoliator...i'll try it out thanks!

I've tried it last night and I like it much better than Baking Soda!

Baking soda burn my skin and it's itchy.

Thanks for the tip.

Thank you, this is a great tip.

Originally Posted by lesliemostly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE to mix some sugar in a little olive oil and use it as a scrub to exfoliate the face and body.

I'll have to try this!! I need all the help I can get! Wonder if salt would work? Probably sting like hell... Lol

Yeah hold off on the salt! Hmmm I wonder if salt and lemon juice would produce an in home peel effect? JUST KIDDIN!!!! Could you imagine the pain?

Originally Posted by chococat123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Interesting...I might try it. Do you think it will aggravate acne though? If you have active acne right now, you may try it but don't scrub your face hard.

I have tried this for the last two nights and I really like the results

Not harsh at all !!!

Thanks for the great post

I've always just exfoliated with water and sugar.. and it always left my skin perfect! And sweet, haha! I never thought of adding it to my cleanser! I will this this tonight! Thanks for the tip!

i had a sugar scrub in a bath kit that was given to me a few yrs ago and that worked pretty well

i don't scrub my face with sugar but i do use baking soda for exfoliating purposes...that works well for me

Back