Super Hot Halloween Costume Thread...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pinkgirl84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think i might go as a sexy cop where did you get your halloween pics? In the 2nd link I posted above, that site has the CUTEST sexy cop shoes. I have a friend who wants to go into law enforcement and I told her to be a sexy cop and get those shoes. Just do a searc hin their shoes section and they should come up

I love the mad hatter one!! Here's a few

41382.jpg

40961.jpg

29936.jpg

41162.jpg

I haven't dressed up for Halloween for at least 6 years. I use to go to Halloween socials or the bar. I dressed up as Cleopatra. I bought the wig, full costume etc years ago.

My costume is similar to the one pictured below...

cleopatrawb4.jpg

I prob wont dress up.I will be in uniform and as usual someone will ask where my costume is.I will say this is my costume,I'm really a boy.

I dont know yet. I'm so last minute and I usually switch costumes for every party.

That thread is giving me ideas though.

Well, I'm probably not goingto have a whole lot of money, but I want to have an a$$ kickin costume this year . . . something really sexy that will make people's jaws drop
biggrin.gif
I'll be back in Toronto by Halloween and I want to go out to a party or a club or anything. I'm so sick of feeling OLD and FRUMPY. I'm only 24 dammit!
tongue.gif

uh...i'll be a sexy secretary....cuz i work and that's really what i do for a living lol

*edit...sexy as in attractive not as in being the office slut lmao....that sounded really odd

I'm being Marie Antoinette this year! Yay!

My best friend is going to be my handmaiden lol. I get so excited about halloween - better than Christmas!

xxx

I was a 'vampire fairy' last year! Haha!

1366434278_l.png

I want to dress up this year again, too. I already have a costume: "Malice in Horrorland" (got it on clearance last year for about 3 bucks!) but my BF has to work. Wah.

Originally Posted by saintcloudgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool Vampire Fairy!! We did Vampire and Dark Fairy for our DVD. But I like this combination!! Thanks! That was after I got home, my makeup orginially looked alot better, and I didn't look so tired! You can barely see my wings
frown.gif

Anyway, this is what costume I was going to wear this year... I was gonna add stuff to it and make it look neater, too!

16814.jpg

I love halloween, I'm gonna try and make sure I'm round at the girls flat with "no idea" for a costume before all of us go out. Sexy make over here I come
laughing.gif

in oz halloween isnt a big deal so I've NEVER dressed up
frown.gif

those outfits look totally hot. I think it must be tough not ending up looking like a prostitute though for some people - *cough*paris hilton *cough*

Each year I'm debating about what to be...I've been an American Indian, I've been a Austrian Yodel girl...now I need to come up with something creative this year
smile.gif
Maybe something that's a little warmer...I was frozen solid last year...lol

My Girlfriends and I went out last year and dressed up. I went as a sexy witch. It was so fun.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! That was after I got home, my makeup orginially looked alot better, and I didn't look so tired! You can barely see my wings
frown.gif

Anyway, this is what costume I was going to wear this year... I was gonna add stuff to it and make it look neater, too!

http://www.diddamsonline.com/images/16814.jpg

I LOVE THIS COSTUME!!!!!

Back