Super Hot Halloween Costume Thread...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going back and forth about what I wanted to be....It was between Mad Hatter, but I think everyone will have that....or this...

Bettieasadevil.jpg

I chose this..it's a famous painting of Bettie Page as the Devil, by pinup artist Olivia. I have almost everything for it already...I just need to find a little whip.

Isn't it more of a big deal for New Year parties? I am very interested to know your thoughts on this as we are trying to do some promotions in the UK

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif sadly Halloween isnt a big deal in the UK so i dont get to dress up
frown.gif
Usually just an excuse for idiots to go out with floor and eggs to wreck kids evenings and damage cars.

The cadet one is gorgeous, it reminds me of one i saw in a magazine of Betty Boop!

I was talking to a UK costume shop last week, and they were saying the costumes are more popular for around New Year for parties, not so much Halloween

Ok I like this one... I don't want it to be Frankenstein's bride though. I was planning to wear it without the wig and do some kiddie lace socks with doll shoes and be a living dead doll Lolllll! Yeah I wanted to copy La Chinita's awesome entry and do it with this dress, then get a teddy bear destroy it a bit and carry it around. I could make it my purse! I should give it to my dogs and then look for it's remains in a few hours lol.

Sooo.. what do ya think?? Honest!

http://www.frightcatalog.com/i/600x600/1109105.jpg

Monster's Bride Costume

Also if you find a cheap costume that could be used for the same dead dolly purpose please let me know! Please let it be a bit sexy hahahah. Thanks!

I like this one too! What do you think about this or my other idea?

Detective Babe Adult Costume for $50.00

Honestly? I didn't like it;

Maybe it was because of the wig that she's wearing

I hate the wig... and I don't even love the dress that much but I'm looking for something that'll look like a ravaged doll dress... thanks for the opinion
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok I like this one... I don't want it to be Frankenstein's bride though. I was planning to wear it without the wig and do some kiddie lace socks with doll shoes and be a living dead doll Lolllll! Yeah I wanted to copy La Chinita's awesome entry and do it with this dress, then get a teddy bear destroy it a bit and carry it around. I could make it my purse! I should give it to my dogs and then look for it's remains in a few hours lol.
Sooo.. what do ya think?? Honest!

http://www.frightcatalog.com/i/600x600/1109105.jpg

Monster's Bride Costume

Also if you find a cheap costume that could be used for the same dead dolly purpose please let me know! Please let it be a bit sexy hahahah. Thanks!

I like this one too! What do you think about this or my other idea?

Detective Babe Adult Costume for $50.00

I think the doll idea is so cute! You could put your hair in braids and dot freckles on your cheeks! Cute!

all are cute like tinkerbell!...kinda expensive ...they look like good quality tho...what company are they from...

i wish halloween was on a weekend this year, i'd be more likely to dress up. i like the cinderella costume most of these but i'm not feeling any of them too much. if i get invited to a party or w/e I'd want to dress up as a bumblebee. i hate bugs and it's supposed to be something :"scary," heh heh, and i'm really small so it would be funny. AWE.

i miss halloween being exciting and fun.

I might go as a Halo Master Chief. Pink of course!! Any Halo fans out there? In fact I am going to start a thread about Halo!!

I tried on the harry potter girl costume, but the damn thing didn't even cover my ass! LOL It was SUPER short on me. SOOO... I ended up with Alice in Wonderland...

00644047zooma.jpg

00644047zoomb.jpg

Originally Posted by saintcloudgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif A lot of the costumes don't cover your ass!! I guess the costume makers are all men now!! I would guess so, too. lol... almost every costume I tried on barely covered my ass! They were hot costumes but I don't think that would be to appropriate since I'm going to a halloween party/bday party for my brother. LOL

Back